Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent item expensive but worth it blends in well lasts all day for me will buy it again when it finishes.

on 1/28/2014 4:42:00 AM

Yves Saint Laurent - Touché Éclat (Radiant Touch)

Phenomenal product!! A cult classic among makeup artists, enthusiasts and anyone that knows even a little about makeup! Contrary to popular belief this product is not a concealer, but more of a highlighter or brightener. It's brilliant under the eyes to brighten and illuminate but it is a highlighter so can be used anywhere to brighten the complexion. On nights out I use it under the eyes, above the brows to give a lift, cheek bones, round the nose area and sometimes around the lips!
For every day/ I wake up looking super tired, I wanted something that would brighten up my under eye area and “wake me up” Touché Éclat is fantastic in doing just that. It’s literally is like 8 hours of sleep in a magic wand and I instantly look awake after applying this.

I also love the packaging which is very compact so it's perfect for your handbag or travelling. It's a shiny gold, which to me represents its luxury. I like that it's a click pen, and I just use two clicks per eye without getting too much product. The brush gives a great application and then I just blend it out with my elf foundation brush.

The price is pretty steep, but in my opinion it's worth it. I've heard some people say this is similar to the L'Oreal and Maybelline highlighting pens, but to me, there's no comparison. I will use this product for as long as YSL makes it!

Does this conceal? No.
Does this highlight and brighten? Yes.
Is it expensive? HECK YES!
Is it worth it? Maybe. Depends on what you need it for.
If I have dark circles that are REALLY dark, will this cover it? Probably not.

YSL Touche Eclat highlighter is definitely luxurious. It brightens very well. I like it quite a lot. I would buy it again, but not until after I try others to see if I find something better and cheaper. It really does make me look awake when I haven't gotten sleep. But it definitely doesn't conceal pimples or anything like that.

on 1/27/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What I love about this is it doesn't sit on your under eye creases like most highlighter/concealers do! This just dissolves and brightens your eyes! It brightens everywhere you put it. I absolutely love this and if it was abit cheaper it would be perfect. I wish there was a highlighter/concealer like this one but cheaper ! That would be a dream. I just can't get over the price for one stick!

on 1/21/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I soooo don't want to have to buy this becuase it is $$$$. But, I keep coming back to it. It is not drying on me, does not show fine lines, makes me looks rested, and well, young!

In an attempt to keep my budget in check, I've tried:
L'oreal lumi (burns my undereye)
clinique airbrush (okay but doesn't look as blended to my skin and fades quicker)
body shop lightening touch (like putting nothing on, and now burns)
revlon colorstay (does not blend as well)

And now i'm back to touche eclat. I wont give up on finding dupes yet, but it may be that i have to cost save elsewhere and stick to this product.. it really works soooo welll!!

on 1/19/2014 6:21:00 PM

I put that I wouldnt buy this again but I may... I've only been using it a few days. I think bc of all of the HG reviews I expected more. I'll keep using. I use this as the final touch to Trish McEvoy instant eye lift (think thats the name). It doesnt crease and is light reflecting but I'd prefer a bit more of a boost...

on 1/13/2014 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm in agreement with the gal who reviewed before me. Nice to try after all the hype and if I were the kind of woman who touched up after lunch and went for Avery minimal make up look, this would be worth it.

As it is, I find that the nars concealer is a better buy all around. It has more coverage and also brightens, and it lasts.

For this feeling less spendy I have also used revlon colour stay concealer with a tiny smidge of a cream highlighter mixed in for under the eyes, corners of eyes - anywhere you get dark shadows.

on 1/13/2014 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is one of those "nice" products that is fun to have. Does apply very smoothly and does highlight the face, but it is VERY subtle. The brightness it gives your face actually fades over time so I don't see the point in buying this. Try Benefit's High Beam for a better highlighter.

on 1/6/2014 3:16:00 AM

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't do much highlighting to my face. After blending this product in, it appeared as if I didn't use any product at all. I'm very disappointed. I spent $40 for a highlighter that doesn't even work. I find that the maybelline dream lumi is a better product than this. Please learn from my mistake and save your money.

on 1/6/2014 12:20:00 AM

This looks so lovely and brightening on...I wish it came in my correct color. The pink is a bit too orange/pink on me, although it's very flattering.

Popular Primer/ Correctors