October 25, 2014 | 842 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Tested this product 3 times at Sephora with a 6+ hour wear.

As someone with dry skin, I found the product highlighted my fine lines and ended up looking scaly after an hour of wear. Plus it being so sheer, I had to use two shades to achieve desired end results (#2.5 for undereye and a lighter shade at the corners and bridge of my nose for a little highlight). By using two clicks of product, it sorta got cakey (relatively speaking for pen highlighter/concealour products).

Would I buy it? No.
Is it pretty and fancy? Yes.

The highlight and brightening is really nice, but its finish is just not compatible with my skin and what I want :/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by saraevans1219

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This purchase was a total impulse buy for me, it was just sitting in Beauty To Go wanting to come home with me. I hadn't read many reviews prior to buying this which is why I was so surprised I bought it on a whim. Let me tell you though, this stuff is fantastic. It's definitely not a concealer but I have very minimal dark circles so it looks quite natural on me and I'm a big fan of subtle highlighting. It's also very compact so it's perfect for your handbag or travelling. Brilliant product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lsample

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This definitely does not cover my birthmark on the side of my face, but it does a nice job of highlighting and concealing minor imperfections. I like to use it on the corners of the insides of my eyes, around the curve of my nostrils , and right above my brow bone. It also works really well as a primer on my eyelids. I wish it didn't have the click feature, because when you tend to click too much, a lot of product comes out that ends up being wasted. At this price, you don't want to waste it. One thing that I really like about this is that it does not settle into fine lines around my eyes. It actually gives off reflective light that makes the lines seem smoother. Other concealers tend to be too heavy and make the lines look worse. This will continue to be a favorite of mine for years to come.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by reneefree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to save up and once in a while treat myself to an expensive foundation, concealer or another product that promises to take away my imperfections and create a more attractive face. I am disappointed occasionally that I still in fact don't look like the airbrushed "beauties" on the magazines, but this product did not work for me at all.
It did not highlight, conceal or improve my skin in the slightest ... just sort of lay on my skin without contributing to an improved version of it.
I'm sure it has worked for some people - maybe I just don't know how to use it properly to get out its full potential.
But its a no from me for this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Highlighted as promised for about 2 hours, then faded away. Givenchy's Mr. Light lasts all day and is a superb alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by chrononaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.

Back when I first got married, it concealed and corrected my circles no problem. I used it for my wedding and it lasted all night. I didn't repurchase though because of the price and since then I have been on the hunt for my favorite concealer.

After the baby, my circles turned god awful and even this didn't cover them. No concealer covers them but when I use the Hourglass corrective concealer (thin layer) and the YSL on top. It really brings my eyes forward and brightens them.

It is still very expensive and it only lasts me 3 months. :( I tried the Maybelline Dream Lumi but that...that just didn't work at all for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

There is so much advertisement and hype about this gold magic pen. It IS rather luxurious feeling to own it and look at it. Ok, does it work?

NO! It did not at all conceal for it has zero coverage. Weak highlighter/brightener abilities, and do not put too much under your eyes or it will look ghostly. The texture is nice along with the easy pen click application.

I find this product VERY overrated. I feel guilty for shelling out the money for this. There are plenty of others similar to this and better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by groovychick13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fab only recently tried it and cant believe how amazing it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by exelero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one is my HG highlighter AND concealer. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this works as one of the best concealers I've ever had. Forget the CHANEL ones, the Dior sculpts, the Clinique... This one doesn't settle in lines, doesn't leave the skin dry (as the CHANEL pro concealer), does last long (unlike Dior sculpt) and has nice coverage!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product as a sample, and I was so impressed that I bought the full size. I use shade #1. My skin has a lot of pink to it and this corrector cancels it out well. I have no problems covering blemishes or semi dark under eye circles. This product is very thin though, so a little goes a long way! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. I find the gold to look to a bit gaudy, and I don't like packaging where you have to click or twist the container to get product out. It makes it very easy to get too much, especially with such a thin consistency product. I also prefer to just use my fingers to blend the product into my skin. It is a bit expensive. I only use this corrector about once a day so it has lasted me almost 2 months now and to me, that is worth the money. I would definitely repurchase this product.