July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by palisprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh i received this as a wedding gift, and i hated it. Old lady perfume,eww thats exactly how it smells. musky and pungent, i feel nauseous when i smell it. I remembered to leave a review on this because i was standing next to some lady in the post office and she reeked of this garbage!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is.....strong!! I can see how this heavy floral scent can be easily over applied, because IMO even one spray is too much. I wore this recently cause I have a sample spray vial of it. I remember my mom loving this in the 90s, but to me its reeks of mature woman (like 50 and over). It does smell considerably better on the dry down a bunch of hours later. Too heavy and potent for my taste.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by exoticbarbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

ickkk. Smells like a cheap perfume from a drug store! I've only met one person that smelt really good in this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mountaingem

This was my first "grown up" perfume-a gift from my grandma when I was 16. I don't know why this generates so many negative old lady comments-I'm 38 and love it. Stop the hating on older ladies in reviews-they teach us plenty, and besides what's wrong with smelling like a sophisticated woman?

I've used this over the years as my signature fragrance and always get lots of complements-and men love it too. My husband always buys this for me as one of our anniversary gifts, he loves it and says it reminds him of when we were dating. (I know, gag, lol)

18 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok,i know i have to respect the oldies,hahahaha,but this one smells like someone threw flowers and alcohol on you.Sorry,i am greek,my English are poor to describe how bad smells this one.Too sweet and old fashioned for my tastes...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by michaelarogers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this. I suppose I'm younger (16) than what the targeted age group is. I mean, it's a very classic smell and I make sure not to spray on too much at once. My mother gave it to me after I told her that I liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent i sampled it at elder beerman and i fell in love with it . I would buy it. It's sweet. and i love sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by moonbeam62

Twenty five years ago was when I began wearing this scent. It was my signature scent, even people who entered my home said it smelled like my perfume! It was faithfully worn for at the very least ten years until the clean scents took over my heart and pocketbook. I had to repurchase both this scent and beautiful sheer because they truly are beautiful and one spray will last all day or longer. I am tired of reapplying scents that are gone after three hours at most. I am back to being a beautiful girl! ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by baronesserl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really suited for 80+ ladies and I'm not sure they'd like it. Though not as bad as Spellbound it is also very heavy, very obtrusive. Smells like granny's clothes you find in your attic.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wore the heck of this scent when I was in high school...when I was young and uninformed. ;) The scent is heavily floral and really does last all day long. However this is more suited for a woman of a certain age.