July 23, 2014 | 1633 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ponds - bare and repair conditioning eye makeup remover with grapeseed extract and vitamin e [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by kristikat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eye-makeup remover! Goes on like silk and comes off just as easily! It removed all traces of make-up in just a few seconds. Do yourself a favor and take off your makeup with the Shiseido facial cotton in addition to the Ponds and your eyes will thank you--I read that advice from a reviewer here--great suggestion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 1:52:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this eye makeup remover based on the MUA reviews and I'm so glad I decided to go out on a limb with this one !!! It removed all traces of my mascara and waterproof liner in a few swipes, even on my lower lids !!! I don't think it's too oily as long as you wash your face afterwards. It didn't irritate my eyes at all, I have found my HG eye makeup remover. I just wish it came with a pump or something...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Santosha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every eye make up remover out there since my lashes are prone to breakage with alot of rubbing. This remover is by far the best one on the market. Mascara comes off in practically one swipe! No rubbing or tugging and no more breakage!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was recomended by another mua gal. Great HG product.=) Gets most of my eyeshadow off in one swipe. It's very gentle on eyes and a bargain for this product.

Found it at target and bought an extra because it was on sale at that time. I've only used shiseido's before but this will be a great alternative and a bargain in comparison to shiseido's.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eye make-up remover. In my opinion, this is another one of those MUA *must have* beauty products. It is extremely gentle and does not sting AT ALL. I have tried many (Lancome, DHC, Almay, etc), and this is by far the best I have used! This is never greasy and gets the job done. My lids always feel moisturized and never dry/tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the best eye make-up remover i've ever used. takes everything off, not stinging (even with contact lenses in), neutral-to-cute packaging, moisturizing but never greasy. also--i could be imagining this, but i think it's made my lashes thicker, or softer, or more full or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jochaimajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really recommend this. No strong scent, and gentle on your eyes. I wear shadow, primer, sometimes kohl, but not mascara. I first tried the Loreal-alike that Walgreens does and I hated hated hated it - it smelled like it would strip paint from a barn door. Ponds by contrast is gentle and, short of a vegas showgirl, effective. I could see how much makeup came off on the cotton pad. Target usually carries it, or shops online- amazon.com, drugstore.com etc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by LovingMe830

I used this at my friends apt, when I crashed there last week. It is pretty good and does remove Water-proof mascara with 2-3 swipes. HOWEVER, it still does not come close to my HG Eye-make-up remover~~Jojoba Oil Or Extra Virgin Coconut oil, which removes All eye make-up, including WP mascara effortlessy and leaves my lashes conditioned. So, I would not purchase this, I am sticking to what has worked perfectly for the last 3 years AND IS ALL NATURAL as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2006 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff REALLY WORKS! It leaves your lashes soft and clean of mascara. I've always spent $20 + on the Lancome Bifacil but it simply wasn't doing the job anymore! For $5 who could complain! No frills packaging, which I like. Again, a keeper but difficult to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

This is my HG of makeup removers!!!! It's so gentle on my eye area, use this with the shisiedo facial cotton and your eyes will thank you. I've been using this for a while and I recently tried Clinique's rinse off eye makeup solvent (what I used prior to discovering the wonder that is Bare and Repair),ugh I can't believe I ever used that stuff. I have to rub and rub to take off what Ponds does so quickly and softly. Plus the price is super cheap, even my mom who loves Lancome Bi-Facil converted to this. I'm so glad I read all the positive reviews and went out to buy it!