April 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Years ago, before all these moisturizing bath washes were on the market, Caress was the soap I'd use for my extra-dry body skin. Recently deciding to try it out again, I was happy to find that this still works great - softening cleansing in a bar (less expensive than all those washes, too). Skin feels silky, clean without being stripped of moisture. Has a light, creamy, vaguely floral smell that does not interfere with one's fragrance of the day. This is a classic that still holds its appeal today! Yes, some of the body washes out there give more moisture than this, but you can't beat this price for shower moisturizing. You always come back to the basics. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the Nature's Silk bar (which is now being called Daily Silkening AND Nature's Silk...both were on the box). Anyway, it smells like peaches, lathers very nicely, rinses cleanly. It actually does moisturize my skin! I didn't need lotion on my arms at all, and the moisture stayed for a long time. I couldn't smell any heavy fragrance after I left the shower, either so any smell that remains is fairly subtle.
I would definitely buy this again!