August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by coley

This is my favorite soap. I love it. It smells so good and it leaves my skin freshly scented. I go to Costco and buy it in bulk. I'm never without it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lisaf6501

I'm writing this review for my boyfriend. He used to only buy the very cheapest soap he could, because it was "all the same." He used a bar of it while we were at my mother's house and fell absolutely in love with it. He loves the fragrance of it and will actually bypass the cheaper soaps at the store to purchase this one (not that this stuff is very expensive anyway). He only has a select few products he remains loyal to, and this is one of them. I don't find it to be anything special, but if my boyfriend has anything to say about it, this stuff will be in our house forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, do I love this soap! My mom used to use it, and in my teens/early 20s my skin was just too oily to use this. Also the scent was a bit much for me then.
This is a VERY richly scented soap that is one of the few that I can use without a followup moisturizer. I love the smell of this soap, it's very floriental and rich. I couldn't wait to take a shower to try it! I got a six pack for $5.99 so for bar soap that's fairly standard for store-bought brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Years ago, before all these moisturizing bath washes were on the market, Caress was the soap I'd use for my extra-dry body skin. Recently deciding to try it out again, I was happy to find that this still works great - softening cleansing in a bar (less expensive than all those washes, too). Skin feels silky, clean without being stripped of moisture. Has a light, creamy, vaguely floral smell that does not interfere with one's fragrance of the day. This is a classic that still holds its appeal today! Yes, some of the body washes out there give more moisture than this, but you can't beat this price for shower moisturizing. You always come back to the basics. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the Nature's Silk bar (which is now being called Daily Silkening AND Nature's Silk...both were on the box). Anyway, it smells like peaches, lathers very nicely, rinses cleanly. It actually does moisturize my skin! I didn't need lotion on my arms at all, and the moisture stayed for a long time. I couldn't smell any heavy fragrance after I left the shower, either so any smell that remains is fairly subtle.
I would definitely buy this again!