December 20, 2014 | 1165 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by christy24

This is my favorite eyeliner. Its the only one i have tried that lasts alllll day. Even after i take a shower and wash my face its still there lol. I love it.

The only thing that really takes it off easily are the almay oil free make-up remover wipes. They are amazing as well. [and cheap, which is a plus]

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lots of people suggested this eyeliner to me when I said I had sensitive skin around the eye area. Here is what I came up with:

[ PROS ] - long-lasting, easy to apply, sharpening factor was good
[ CONS ] - caused a serious reaction - flakes/redness, you name it

I believe that it caused such a serious reaction for me, perhaps because of the 16-hour factor. Any product that has amazing staying power I hear (esp. eye products) just aren't good for sensitive skin. Thus, I am 100% certain I would not repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Julie18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok so i only give this product 3 lipsticks because it doesn't last on my waterline. But but but it does last every where else. It goes on very well and i like the fact that you don't have to sharpen it. Also its just a nice deep black color. So i put this product on the lash line and then put macs liquid last on my waterline. So the macs liquid last is good for the waterline and it stays all day, but it does kind of crack on the waterline after awhile. So if anyone knows a good liquid eye liner that really lasts well on the waterline please let me know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Pros: non-irritating, intense black, very easy to apply, stays fresh-looking all day without smudging or fading!
Cons: will not stay on waterline, will not come off with cleansers that usually remove m/u, eye m/u remover is a must (Almay Non-oily Eye Makeup Remover does the trick).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by whimzer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful. This does not last for 16 hours. I'm lucky if it lasts for 2 hours without having to re-apply. I only wear it on my waterline, and disappears after a couple hours. It doesn' t even look black, more like a grey. The colour fades too easily. The sharpener is horrible and useless. The only positive about this product is that it glides on smoothly.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2008 5:10:00 AM More reviews by peacegiraffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend's eyes always looked really great and I asked what eyeliner she used and she recommended this one so I went and got this and instead of making my eyes look great like hers, I ended up throwing it away! Maybe it's just my eyes or my skin, I don't know but it looked really harsh on me (and made my eyes look strangely darker) and it dragged so badly! It looks great on some people but I guess it's just not the eyeliner for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Pros: Amazing staying power. Reasonably priced. Very pigmented color.

Cons: Messy, useless sharpener (that came with it on the end of the pen). Drags a little.

Will maybe buy again if I don't find anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by xlonely_dreamer

I bought this 3 years ago in anticipation for prom and I was satisfied with it. It didnt really last as long as I liked without budging but thats b/c my lids become oily. The liner really is a dark black color and goes on smoothly. I threw mines out 2 weeks ago because when I tried using it on my eyelids, there was a lot of tugging because the pencil became hard. I drew it on the back of my hand to see if it could be used, but it took a longgg time to get those marks off. So, I guess this is a good purchase but it's not good for the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by sdsuchelle

I really like this eyeliner. It lasts for quite a long time (although it does fade) and stays in place, but sometimes the corners smudge a little.. but I think it looks sexy. :) It glides on really easily, too, and doesn't irritate my eyes like other eyeliners.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by rubie

This doesn't even last for two hours on my lids. I threw it away.