July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ostamos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OPI Dutch Tulips is my favorite color I am already on the third bottle, I use it so often. It looks really nice on my olive complexion. The color is like Red Fushia. Very Bright and stays on for a long time. I use it with Seche Vite Quick Dry Top coat. For example, I will put a picture up next time I use it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty color. It was a very nice creme pinky/red color.Over all the color is nice it looks better in a bright room than in a dark or dim lit room!So i am always outside when i wear this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I could only wear one nail polish for the rest of my life, this would be my pick. It's red enough to be classy, but pink enough to be fun. There's something sexy about this shade. It looks good with my work wardrobe, but if I want to put something more daring for the evening, this shade transfers perfectly.HG nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

+The color is very luminous , very shiny with just 1 coat and without any top-coat!
+The lastin power is amazing.
+I love it on my white toes , it makes them look flawless ( I know it sounds crazy but yah it makes my toes look "good" )
+The brush of OPI polishes is great , it gives a nice control.
+The price when you buy it at head2toe.com or 8ty8.com is 3/4dollars instead of 15Euros in France!
+I like the bottle , I think it's cute!

-I excpected this color to be a true red after watching some swatches but It has a strong pink undertone to it.
I'm very fair so for me it's ok but if you have dark olive skin it will look weird I think... ( yellow/olive skin look better with red/orange polishes by the way )

Overall: Nice color , pigmentation is amazing and the finish is so shiny.
But I won't buy again , I prefer true reds!
I want to try more of these OPI babes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A glossy vibrant GORGEOUS RED with a slight pink undertone.

No orange or darker type undertones...yay!

For me and my family and friends...... Dutch Tulips is a definite H.G shade of red!

I have yet to see a women wear this color, where it looked bad.

It just can not look bad!! Really!!!

This color just rocks! For any skin tone or for any season.

It practically works for everyone....IMO.

This has a smooth, bright(but not too bright) glossy creme finish. It goes on like butter and has excellent wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by SookieNorthman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an awesome vibrant pinkish red. Makes me feel very pretty and it goes with a ton of my outfits. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by leeyao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I generally stick to shimmery nudes for my toes, but since I'm tan & heading to Vegas next week, I decided that I wanted a bright, girly color for my pedi today. Dutch Tulips is the most beautiful, glossy, deep-yet-vibrant shade of red-pink. Just gorgeous! I think this may be my new spring & summer toenail color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by tucsonblonde

I generally wear darker reds on my toes, but it was right before Easter and I wanted something a little less vampy and more springy. I dislike light pinks on my toes, so when I saw this pinky red polish on the rack, I decided it was a good balance between sweet and sexy. It looked better on than it even did in the bottle! Two other women ended up getting the same color done because it looked so dang good. I just ordered this so I have it at home for touchups. It is a perfect red with a hint of pink. Not fucshia or anything super bright, but a solid beautiful just shy of true red. It is my HG color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by megwilliams

Love, love this. This is such a pretty pinky red. It's bright, but not over powering on my pale skin. I have old formula/old brush and it applied nicely and dried quickly. It's perfect for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lorrilin

This is a fun, bold pinky-red. I'll echo everyone and write that it's perfect for summer with a little tan. I've gotten many compliments on this color.