November 22, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this has to be in my top 5 fav eyeshadows, it is the most beautiful green eyeshadow, works well with so many colors i love it with humid eyeshawdow. I am def going to hit pan on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by shahada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this green!!! I absolutely love to pair with gorgeous gold in the inner corner and humid in the crease with femme fi as my highlight. So beautiful! It is lovely shimmery, great pigmentation, smooth and long lasting. Very unique green - when I hit pan I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful lime. Coordinates well with Humid and a host of other colors. Buy it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by pslovetoshop

Beautiful lime green. The texture is wonderful to work with. Blends beautifully. My favorite look with this is :
nylon in first 1/3 of eyelid (from inner corner). lucky green in the center. Electric eel on the outer third and use deep truth for the outer V- blended together...this is a gorgeous look to try. (found this on youtube)
overall beautiful green to add to your collection. would buy this again if i ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by aeroerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a hopeless addict to neutral colors, but when Nordstroms had its one-day buy-two-MAC-eyeshadows, get-one-free sale, I knew it was the perfect time to expand my MAC eyeshadow collection to include something a little more out-there. I swatched some of the other POP eyeshadow expansion colors with fairly miserable results, but when I came to this shade, I knew I found my match. It's a yellow-pulling green in the Veluxe Pearl finish that is absolutely lovely! I use it to jazz up my otherwise bronze-&-brown eye looks. You can call me a convert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG.....I cannot tell you how effin excited I was when I found out my MAC counter was selling this color as a part of the permanent line. Honestly, this is the most beautiful limey green color I've ever seen. The texture is the exquisite, creamy veluxe pearl formula, and the pigmentation is just out of site! I really cannot say anymore about this eyeshadow that has not already been said, but if you like green shadows this is a MUST in your collection. This color looks beautiful paired with olive greens, black, Humid, and bright green colors. This is probably my favorite MAC shadow and when (not if) I hit pan, I will definitely repurchase.
For more reviews and info:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by leannej

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. The texture is very smooth, and it blends very well. I am so glad that they brought this from the PRO line to the permanent line!! I do have to say, when I bought this and put it in my palette, my immediate thought was that it looked too close to 'Rated R' which I already own. Although, they do swatch and appear differently. Luckily there is a different, so it's a keeper for a makeup junkie like me! Rated R is much more yellow toned, so I am VERY pleased with Lucky Green!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I went to the MAC counter to look at Atlantic Blue and Winkle when these bright colors were repromoted. I didn't find Lucky Green to be interesting on the MAC site... but at the counter, it is irresistable.

I'd describe Lucky Green as a metallic dark lime green with a hint of olive. It's such a unique color, and the texture is one of the best I've ever encountered in a MAC shadow. I have been recommending this one to absolutely everyone lately. Definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

I was very excited when a MUA member who knew I have been on pursuit of this hue messaged me this week and told me it was re-released. I rushed to MAC the next day and purchased Lucky Green after lemming for it for months. I finally used it today... and I seriously, have found my PERFECT HG green shadow! I have been searching for almost a year for the perfect green, and I have found it in Lucky Green! Ive had a problem with some bright medium greens kind of washing my porcelain skin out, but not this. Its beautiful, bold, and I love that the golden tone in it makes it kind of an "edgy neutral." (Not for everyone, but for me for sure. I paired this with a brown pigmented/green reflects KVD shadow in the crease, and UD Sin as the brow bone highligher and I am TOTALLY digging it. I feel bold but still classic. Love love LOVE this. As for all MAC shadows, the blendability is top-notch as well. If I ever run low, I would def repurchase. My quest for green is finally over! If you are a green girl, this is a MUST OWN!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I have to add to the glowing reviews for lucky green. If there is such a thing as wearable green this is it. Its almost like a golden color with a flash of green. The texture is a buttery soft veluxe pearl. LG complements my brown eyes. I'm not sure if I'm adventurous enough to wear this to the office, but you can definitely wear this out and people wont be thinking "wow green eye shadow". Mac needs to repromote or make permanent more of its covetted LE shades.