September 18, 2014 | 1329 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice highlighter. Peachy-goldish color. Probably wont repurchase tho cos it'll take me forever to finish. I have two other highlighters (MAC's Sunny by Nature MSF and MAC's Cheek and Cheerful) which are just as good if not better, so... yeah. It's great, but how much highligher does a girl really need???! :) NW45 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cathleeneee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HANDS DOWN, THE BEST BLUSH EVER FROM MAC. This will provide you that very healthy glow on your cheeks! Its so pigmented, one swipe and the color shows up perfectly. Margin is a peachy color with a finish of shimmer. It won't make you look dewy, but it will make your skin look glowy and fresh! Any skintone will fit this blush. I use an angled blush brush to apply this and it goes on so gorgeous. Trust me, this is a great product to invest in. For reference I'm NC35-40. DEFINITELY WILL REPURCHASE.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. It gives me a nice peachy glowy sheen. It's definitely a blush and highlighter in one. So nice for summer. I don't see this being as frosty as the other MAC frost blushes so thats a good thing. This one is more pigmented than the others I guess but my complaint is that it's a little too sheer still. So when I layer more on I end up being too shimmery. Not a deal breaker, though, still loving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first MAC blush i've ever purchased! I loved this color so much that throughout highschool this was the only color I used! It gives my cheeks a nice golden peach shimmer. It's not over powering either, love this blush! One of my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice blush. A frost finish bronzish piny-peach blush. I provides adequate color payoff, and a nice healthy flush. The only reason I won't probably repurchase is that it is a frost finish, and with my oily skin I can only pull this off in the winter when my skin is less oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by matteapye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for sure my go-to summer blush! It has a lovely bronzing effect (which i need with my nw15 skin!) and also is a pretty pink. i apply using a 168 brush and have no problems what so ever. i was very scared at first because it came out quite orange, but looked nice in the store. that was in the winter, when i was even more pale so now i can get away with it that it's summer time. well dressed is my go-to winter blush, and ladyblush is a perfect all year round for me. (r.i.p ladyblush, so sad you were discontinued) i would recommend to someone with a darker skintone, probably nw/nc20 and up, unless you are going to apply it very lightly and sparingly. one thing i do not like is that it is a frost, it makes my skin look a little too shiny sometimes, but other than that i really enjoy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

margin is a peach with some brown and pink. Im not a fan of frosty blushes, but this actually doesn't look frosty on my cheeks. it looks glowy. I use a fluffy brush to apply which may be why it doesnt look so frosty. The looks so pretty on my nc20 skin now, and I bet it will look even better when I am tanned. So i would reccomend this to a variety of skin tones. Great peach color thought it really doesnt scream peach when you look at it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I couldn't live without this blush. It's been my favorite for years. it is a "cool" color, and has a nice gold shimmer to it. When and if I want to go pinker, I just choose a different MAC color.

I did have one problem, while on a plane, it was in my carry on,and for some reason, the blush part cracked, but this is the only time,and that's not a problem. Probably the pressure.

I use the MAC blush brush, and this color matches perfectly over the mineral foundation I use. (It's new,and not by MAC, everything else is, except my mascara.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

A nice blush - core colour for me. The frost took a bit of getting used to. In terms of colour payoff Nars is the one for me where blush is concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favourite blush, on my NC25 skin, it looks like a soft peachy flushed glow. My only qualm about it is that it is a frost finish and I'm not much of a fan of glittery faces, but I think I will try a different blush brush to apply it, that won't transfer so much of the glitter to my face (at the moment, I am using the ecotools blush brush).

I know that Temptalia also highly recommend this blush, so if you have the chance, at least try it out. I've tried Melba, Peaches and Gingerly all by MAC and this is my favourite peach by far (the others looked aging and made me appear tired) for warmer skintones.

Margin has become my go-to blush and it may be a candidate for HG status once I try it with a different brush.

EDIT: I found my new HG MAC Mocha, which isn't shimmery and suits my skintone better.