April 20, 2014 | 1201 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I couldn't live without this blush. It's been my favorite for years. it is a "cool" color, and has a nice gold shimmer to it. When and if I want to go pinker, I just choose a different MAC color.

I did have one problem, while on a plane, it was in my carry on,and for some reason, the blush part cracked, but this is the only time,and that's not a problem. Probably the pressure.

I use the MAC blush brush, and this color matches perfectly over the mineral foundation I use. (It's new,and not by MAC, everything else is, except my mascara.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

A nice blush - core colour for me. The frost took a bit of getting used to. In terms of colour payoff Nars is the one for me where blush is concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favourite blush, on my NC25 skin, it looks like a soft peachy flushed glow. My only qualm about it is that it is a frost finish and I'm not much of a fan of glittery faces, but I think I will try a different blush brush to apply it, that won't transfer so much of the glitter to my face (at the moment, I am using the ecotools blush brush).

I know that Temptalia also highly recommend this blush, so if you have the chance, at least try it out. I've tried Melba, Peaches and Gingerly all by MAC and this is my favourite peach by far (the others looked aging and made me appear tired) for warmer skintones.

Margin has become my go-to blush and it may be a candidate for HG status once I try it with a different brush.

EDIT: I found my new HG MAC Mocha, which isn't shimmery and suits my skintone better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I'm on the fence with this particular blush...if I'm wearing a light to medium coverage foundation, with a natural/satin finish I have to really pack on this blush to see any color (the redness in my cheeks is still too prominent). At this point, the frost is quite apparent, which I'm not a fan of during the daytime. If I wear a heavier coverage foundation, one sweep of this is good and my cheeks have a nice peachy/bronzy flush. I don't require any further contouring or highlighter. If only this blush were more versitile for me; my go to is still Melba.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful color! Its peachy, pink, gold? Adds a gorgeous glow to the cheeks, one of my favorite blushes. I Wear it almost daily. I think it would look lovely on just about any skin tone, its very buildable, can have a sheer wash or bold color, depends on the application. I will continue to repurchase! I love mac blushes, they seem to last forever! Can't beat the price ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MouthFullerGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to the MAC counter looking for a blush. As I have not bought one for a long time I asked them to colour match me. When the makeup artist picked out Margin I thought it looked very dark ( I am very pale) but I didn't make any comments, I wanted to see what it looked like.

I was so plesently suprised when she had finished, she had used very little product but as my skin is so fair, it showed up beautifully.

I was so greatful and even bought a new 168 brush to apply it with.

Love it!!

MouthFullerGlitter xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a gem. My absolute favorite, must go-to blush in my crazily huge blush collection. Very frosty peach color that not only adds a beautiful highlight to the cheekbones but also adds dimension and contour to the face. A must have, especially for those with tan-olive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! Received this in a swap because I was reading other girls with my skintone (NC30-35, brown hair, green eyes) loved the way it looked. They were right! It really does give you a sexy glow, especially with tanned skin. Looks great with a nude lip and brown/copper eye. Definitely lighter than NARS Orgasm, and has more of a frost effect, but definitely not over the top. Love this and will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by billieholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I think it looks great on my skin, I'm around a NC44. I feel like it acts like a highlighter as well, it just gives a really good sheen and overall glow to my face, could probably skip bronzer. I did one swatch of this in the store and just knew I had to have it! Can see me reaching for this all the time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good blush. Sometimes I really love it and wantt to give it 5, but I think my problems with finding a good foundation often ruin the effect of this blush and it's colour. There are days where I'm less satisfied and it seems hard to blend, etc. It's very good for fair skin though. It gives a warm peachy golden colour that makes me look more fresh. It has a hint of shimmer finish to it, but no glitter, it's wearable. It's a good quality, so far my favorite blush and I would repurchase, but I still look for the perfect blush.