December 20, 2014 | 1088 users online

Polishes - OPI - Privacy Please

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite sheers from OPI. It's a pale, creamy pink. With three coats I can still see the white part of my tips. The application isn't streaky, and it dries with a glossy finish. I wear this when I want a "my nails but better" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 3:45:00 AM More reviews by iris1037

A lovely milky pink - your nails but better category. Doesn't streak at all, and a great application (as always, to be expected from OPI). Color is very similar to other that I have, probably most similar to Essie Allure with just a teensy bit more pink to it. Great shine and wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A declicate milky pink sheer that, in my opinion, is neutral enough to be lovely on both warm & cool skin tones. This is very similar to OPIís Passion. You wonít need Privacy Please if you already own Passion (in the bottles and on my nails I can barely tell the difference).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by youngnjaded

I really like this. as the other reviewer said, it is a bit more pink than sweet heart or bubble bath : meaning it is more flattering on me. It is not too warm or too cool so it does not clash with my skin the way Pink-ing of you did. It does not streak and the first coat goes on almost like clear, just the tiniest hint of pink, perfect for a low maintaince person because it wont show chips but also lovely for a french manicure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by gilbertva

This is a new polish from OPI that is part of their Sheer Shades collection. This is my new favorite french manicure color. It is a soft pink that is the closest to natural nails I have seen. It is slighter pinker and less white than Bubble Bath or Sweetheart. As a result, it goes on less streaky. Two coats of this produces a slightly sheer light natural pink nail.