Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Treatment

4.1

Water,Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitastissimum (Linseed) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Qauternium-80, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron AmurenseBark Extract, Tocopherol, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, BehenamidopropyltrimoniumMethosulfate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconante, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 7/28/2009 11:49:00 AM

I think this is a great treatment for my hair. I bleach & tone my hair and use a flat iron a fair amount so I do need to give it some TLC. I like to put this on after the shower in damp hair and sleep in it. My hair is so silky the next morning. The only down side is the price....a little rediculous I say.

on 7/19/2009 7:50:00 AM

Whether this treatment had any effect on my hair at all is debatable.

I honestly could not tell whether the (many) dollars spent had done anything at all.

It was after this product that I decided to stop listening to my otherwise great hairdresser (whose salon only stocks Aveda products) and stop throwing money down the drain.

on 5/6/2009 1:58:00 PM

I do like this stuff but it can be hit and miss for me- i have to leave it on for a longish time but the results can be great! love the smell - makes my hair feel great- only lasts till next wash so not sure if this actually does anything to your hair in the long run, tad expensive for me atm as a student but i like the idea of aveda with them being natural etc - ultimatley great price, consistency, smell, ethic just pricey and dont get loads because i love to slather this on!

on 5/3/2009 8:54:00 PM

Too bad this doesn't work on my hair! It makes it greasy, frizzy and straw-like. I have fairly low-maintenence hair- thick, straight, not too damaged and responds well to treatments. For some reason, my hair feels so much worse after using this. My regular Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner works so much better. Waste of money!

on 4/14/2009 2:52:00 PM

I use this a couple of times a month. When I first got it I was using it once a week. Leaving it on for 10 minutes or so. Now I just use it in the shower, putting it on first rinsing it out last. I flat iron my hair everyday, so I need some deep conditioning. My hair is half way down my back, so there is a lot to dry out.

on 2/14/2009 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is such a wonderful treatment i have ever used. My hair are silk now.

on 2/3/2009 5:42:00 AM

After using Redken, Kerastase, KMS etc etc etc, this hair treatment seems like a godsend. It is the first treatment that has literally made my hair feel like silk. Use it with the Puressence shampoo and the Damage Remedy conditioner and i guarantee that you will love the shine, volume and silkiness of your hair.

on 11/18/2008 5:50:00 AM

This does stop my hair from breaking and seems to add moisture at the same time, however I seem to get better results from the nexxus emergencee treatment for breakage. I think this is very pricey and I not sure if I will continue to purchase this product.

on 8/11/2008 3:17:00 AM

I love this product! Whenever anyone asks what's my secret, this is it!! I have long(to my lower back!) hair and it keeps my hair lush and beautiful. I use to work for Aveda so in addition to having the discount on product, I got discount on services so my hair was FRIED! Anyways, I use half a golf ball amount and coat my hair like conditioner but leave for 5-10minutes,and once or twice a month. It is totally worth every penny!

on 7/25/2008 10:49:00 PM

I've got curly hair that I've straightened every other day for a few years, not to mention countless color changes. Between the heat and the processing, my hair was absolutely fried. I visited a cousin and noticed she had the shiniest, healthiest looking hair I'd ever seen, and she named this product as her secret. I was desperate to try it but argued with myself for months whether the gamble was worth the price. Finally I gave in and I can't describe how pleased I am with the result. After my first use, my hair was significantly softer, shinier, and stronger. Nearly everyone I ran into that day noticed, and after every weekly use it's just gotten better.( In case I should mention it, I like to coat my hair with it, cover with a shower cap or plastic bag, and use the blow dryer on it for fifteen minutes or so. It definitely does the trick.) The smell isn't great, and the price is a bit hard to swallow, but I've wasted more money than I'd dare to calculate on conditioners that didn't compare and when it comes down to it, this product is just worth it.

Top Rated Aveda Products