October 23, 2014 | 1927 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by k_arolinka

I was worried about buying blush because my face is naturally very red :P I tried this blush and was amazed. I love the way it looks on my skin (and in the package too!!) Its such a beautiful peach.I never used to wear blush until I bought this one.
The price is more than I usually spend on make-up, but well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most things I love but say no to buying again are because there are just so many products out there. I can't imagine running out of this without finding something else to love - so don't take that as a dig against the product.

This blush has sturdy mature looking packaging with a useable and cute little brush included. The first thing that strikes you when you open the product is the colours. I thought "shit how the hell is that going to look good on??".
Actually I really like it, it's a very subtle peach/bronze on my pale skin, I have to be careful not to overdo it though!

I can also contour (haha yeah right!) or you could contour (if you had the talent) with this product. I find that this replaces bronzer for me, it's much more subtle. I will definitely be keeping this blush, it's been one of those lemmings that i've never got around to buying and then swapped for and remember "oh yeah I really wanted that!". It's actually my first Lauder product and I love it.

The staying power on this I also find to be superior.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 9:58:00 AM More reviews by AnnaNicole1030

I really like this blush. Pretty color....not too much.Only problem was i seemed to get too much on every time, but it was easily solved with simple towel patting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 11:57:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Looks pretty in the pan but does not show up at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the prettiest blush that i have ever seen!!!! it's like a beautiful sunset blend of yellow and orange. i used my 187 and it gives me a light natural flush. however if i use too much then it goes too orangy. overall i love it just because of how pretty it looks even if i never use this blush again. the compact is too bulky and i'll never use the brush with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by almost40

Got this for Christmas and its lovely,a real gentle pretty blush in a lovely compact.Am very pleased with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A gradient color blush that resembles all the colors of a sunset. From yellow peachy apricot all the way down to a vibrant peachy pink. I am fair with cool undertones and can't believe how nice this looks on me. Love that this is sheer, but buildable, so I can customize the look I want. For daily wear, I want a sheer blush that gives a soft look and this does that for me. What a fun blend of colors to play with in a blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 8:22:00 AM More reviews by mcr29

This stuff is just so pretty. The outside and inside of the compact is pretty and so is the gradient yellow-->pink pressed blush. It looks lovely on and comes with a cool little foldable brush so you can swipe over a large or small area. It gives the cheeks a just finished my workout kind of glow and because it's predominantly peachy, it would probably look good on almost anybody. Would repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 2:14:00 AM More reviews by milkypop

UPDATE Jan 2008: Increased rating from 4 to 5 lippies. This colour is really the exact colour of my natural flush. Plus the powder is so fine that it doesnt look like blush at all - undetectable. I love it that it is so SUPER SHEER that i will never look clownish. I stroke it onto my cheeks about 3 times with my MAC #116 and then i look perfect as a prefect. HG HG HG HG HG HG HG. Estee Lauder please dont stop making this thing. One of my supposedly impulse buys turned out to be the best blusher i bought in 2007.

i just bought this 10minutes ago.
i went downstairs to shiseido to try the color stick but the service was so bad i said goodbye, then i strolled away around the department. from afar, this gorgeous thing caught my eyes - its so beautiful in the pan!!! Im a gradient kind of person. i asked to see the compact immediately and was equally impressed with the huge mirror. the price impressed me too, only SGD$49. The Shiseido one was close to SGD$60, bleagh, whatever. Anyway ill use it asap and update here soonest! Im so excited!

UPDATE 22.09.07 : Ok the verdict is out, the colour is really fabulous, a cross between my two favourites.. MAC Sheertone Blush in Gingerly (matte tawny red peach) and Shu Uemura Glow-on in P Peach 40 (pearl light peach pink). This is quite matte but then not fully matte either. I really like the colour - a very natural peach glow that is neither PINK nor ORANGE.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by dalenna

Retail: $25

Packaging: in a rectangular compact, the price is expensive for the amount you get. and the only thing i actually hate about this blush is its packaging, big and clunky and takes up lots of space in my small makeup bag. absolutely not very convenient to carry around at all! in fact, i hate the packaging so much i won't repurchase even though i like the blush :( minus 1 lippie

Texture: very soft and silky to the touch

Fragrance: a very light baby powder-like scent

Pigmentation: contrary with some reviews, however, i find this blush decently pigmented, at least it shows quite well on my warm-tone fair-medium Asian skin.

Color description: a peachy coral with very fine and few gold shimmers that are visible only under direct light. if you swipe it with your finger, you will find it rather matte.

General Comments: like many previous reviewers, i bought this blush for how it looked in the pan. i am on a hunt for peachy-orange blushes lately and when i saw this blush, i had to have it :D the fan brush looked flimsy, so i tossed it and used my own Bobbi Brown and that picked up the color just fine. a couple of swirls, shaking off the excess on the brush and my cheeks are healthily flushed.