April 24, 2014 | 1857 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little bit thick and sticky, but the colors are great. Perfect if you want a really glossy, colorful lipgloss instead of something sheer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 3:14:00 AM More reviews by FemaleTale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, i have to say, the smell isn't that plesant but i don't mind that much because i don't usually smell my lipglosses or taste them either. I got a 8 pack of these, small obviously. I liked all of them, especially a red gold-spakle one and a very light sparkley pink one. i would repurchase, experiment with the colors i like.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by productofQu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The texture was great the smell as well but the taste, ewww like medicine kinda had me like yuk the shine & shimmer happened to be great, taste was the only killer,would'nt buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by eppia

I was shocked at how streaky and uneven the color was. I prefer lighter, sheerer lip glosses but I've never used one that was so thick and dry before. It also dried my lips out something fierce and had a tendancy to gather in the corners of my mouth. I hope I just got a bad batch of it but I'm not about to buy another one to find out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed69

Oh is this gloss amazing! It tastes like cherry cola and the product isn't sticky. It glides on nicely and has a pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Sugar Coat, and I am almost done the container, which is not something I usually do. I got this when Sephora opened up here in T.O. and I was just wanting to buy some new stuff I haven't tried before. To my surprise this has been one of the nest l/g's I have ever used. The colour is a nice neutral that looks very natural on my already dark lips. Its staying power isn't the greatest however it fades evenly. I don't even mind the smell, which reminds me of Dr.Pepper. The price is a little high ($15CDN) yet, I do know that I will repurchase b/c it is so great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by fuzzzybunny

i'm not sure i'd buy this color again [parme--the purple with glitter], but sephora continually impresses and surprises me with their lip gloss. the more i've tried of their lip gloss, the more i like it. it doesn't compare to some of the other lip glosses i use [sheisdo in particular] but for $1, it's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathemuppet

Love and love again my latest Sephora brand bargain clearance purchase off of sephora.com. I had no colors to choose from as the last left shade was purple glitter. I thought.. "not a bad color for $1".. and right I was.. this shade is very awesome and wearable on me. I also really like the feel and taste as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Sanand

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although the color was nice, there's something about the smell of this lip gloss that made me feel queasy. Since the smell isn't the greatest, and considering your lips are right under the nose, I will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got these glosses in two colors- Framboise and the clear one wtih multicolored glitter. THe framboise goes on darker than I expected and did not feel heavy or sticky. It also seemed to stay well. The clear/glitter did not have the same staying power, and IMO the glitter was too large. (I would have liked it better if it were a microglitter.) Anyway, the only problem I had with these glosses is that they smell almost sickeningly sweet, and that was a huge turn off for me. I would, however, buy them again- if they were on sale.