Sephora Lip Gloss

3.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Bht, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Portulaca Pilosa Extract.

on 12/8/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yummy sugary tasting lipgloss, I have it in clear and I like it, only one gripe and that is that the tube is just too damn small so it doesn't last such a long time.

on 11/14/2006 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A little bit thick and sticky, but the colors are great. Perfect if you want a really glossy, colorful lipgloss instead of something sheer.

on 10/15/2006 3:14:00 AM

Well, i have to say, the smell isn't that plesant but i don't mind that much because i don't usually smell my lipglosses or taste them either. I got a 8 pack of these, small obviously. I liked all of them, especially a red gold-spakle one and a very light sparkley pink one. i would repurchase, experiment with the colors i like.

on 6/27/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The texture was great the smell as well but the taste, ewww like medicine kinda had me like yuk the shine & shimmer happened to be great, taste was the only killer,would'nt buy.

on 4/3/2006 1:21:00 AM

I was shocked at how streaky and uneven the color was. I prefer lighter, sheerer lip glosses but I've never used one that was so thick and dry before. It also dried my lips out something fierce and had a tendancy to gather in the corners of my mouth. I hope I just got a bad batch of it but I'm not about to buy another one to find out.

on 1/21/2006 11:52:00 PM

Oh is this gloss amazing! It tastes like cherry cola and the product isn't sticky. It glides on nicely and has a pretty color.

on 8/26/2005 6:49:00 PM

I have this gloss in Sugar Coat, and I am almost done the container, which is not something I usually do. I got this when Sephora opened up here in T.O. and I was just wanting to buy some new stuff I haven't tried before. To my surprise this has been one of the nest l/g's I have ever used. The colour is a nice neutral that looks very natural on my already dark lips. Its staying power isn't the greatest however it fades evenly. I don't even mind the smell, which reminds me of Dr.Pepper. The price is a little high ($15CDN) yet, I do know that I will repurchase b/c it is so great!!

on 6/12/2005 6:28:00 PM

i'm not sure i'd buy this color again [parme--the purple with glitter], but sephora continually impresses and surprises me with their lip gloss. the more i've tried of their lip gloss, the more i like it. it doesn't compare to some of the other lip glosses i use [sheisdo in particular] but for $1, it's amazing.

Love and love again my latest Sephora brand bargain clearance purchase off of sephora.com. I had no colors to choose from as the last left shade was purple glitter. I thought.. "not a bad color for $1".. and right I was.. this shade is very awesome and wearable on me. I also really like the feel and taste as well.

on 2/22/2005 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although the color was nice, there's something about the smell of this lip gloss that made me feel queasy. Since the smell isn't the greatest, and considering your lips are right under the nose, I will not be re-purchasing.

Recommended for Medium Skin