Sephora Lip Gloss

3.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Bht, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Portulaca Pilosa Extract.

I have this in Pretty Berry (used to be called Partly Berry), its a great everyday lip gloss. I actually got a make over from a Sephora make up artist and this is one of the things she put on me! I bought it, and actually forgot about it =X but as I was digging around one day, I rediscovered it and its been a constant ever since. It is kinda thick, and the smell isn't very appealing but I like the shine! Its the lip gloss I've been using on a daily basis. Its a very sheer color but I think it really complements and highlights my natural lip color. In the tube, the color looks pretty dark but it comes out very nice and sheer, with just a hint of color. I'll probably continue using this as my everyday lip gloss.

on 12/8/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yummy sugary tasting lipgloss, I have it in clear and I like it, only one gripe and that is that the tube is just too damn small so it doesn't last such a long time.

on 11/14/2006 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A little bit thick and sticky, but the colors are great. Perfect if you want a really glossy, colorful lipgloss instead of something sheer.

on 10/15/2006 3:14:00 AM

Well, i have to say, the smell isn't that plesant but i don't mind that much because i don't usually smell my lipglosses or taste them either. I got a 8 pack of these, small obviously. I liked all of them, especially a red gold-spakle one and a very light sparkley pink one. i would repurchase, experiment with the colors i like.

on 6/27/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The texture was great the smell as well but the taste, ewww like medicine kinda had me like yuk the shine & shimmer happened to be great, taste was the only killer,would'nt buy.

on 4/3/2006 1:21:00 AM

I was shocked at how streaky and uneven the color was. I prefer lighter, sheerer lip glosses but I've never used one that was so thick and dry before. It also dried my lips out something fierce and had a tendancy to gather in the corners of my mouth. I hope I just got a bad batch of it but I'm not about to buy another one to find out.

on 1/21/2006 11:52:00 PM

Oh is this gloss amazing! It tastes like cherry cola and the product isn't sticky. It glides on nicely and has a pretty color.

on 8/26/2005 6:49:00 PM

I have this gloss in Sugar Coat, and I am almost done the container, which is not something I usually do. I got this when Sephora opened up here in T.O. and I was just wanting to buy some new stuff I haven't tried before. To my surprise this has been one of the nest l/g's I have ever used. The colour is a nice neutral that looks very natural on my already dark lips. Its staying power isn't the greatest however it fades evenly. I don't even mind the smell, which reminds me of Dr.Pepper. The price is a little high ($15CDN) yet, I do know that I will repurchase b/c it is so great!!

on 6/12/2005 6:28:00 PM

i'm not sure i'd buy this color again [parme--the purple with glitter], but sephora continually impresses and surprises me with their lip gloss. the more i've tried of their lip gloss, the more i like it. it doesn't compare to some of the other lip glosses i use [sheisdo in particular] but for $1, it's amazing.

Love and love again my latest Sephora brand bargain clearance purchase off of sephora.com. I had no colors to choose from as the last left shade was purple glitter. I thought.. "not a bad color for $1".. and right I was.. this shade is very awesome and wearable on me. I also really like the feel and taste as well.

Recommended for Medium Skin