April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite perfume. I have been wearing this perfume for over 7 years and I still don't get tired of it. It is a very powerful and sensual scent, and although it does have a matching perfumed body lotion available, I don't think layering is necessary for this perfume. I use it all year round, however I do believe that because it is such a powerful smell it is best suited for fall and winter. It is a very classic perfume and hope it is around for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by RalnJie

I tried it on and I finds it too sweet on me but after it settles down onto my skin, I realised that it become more playful, sophisticate and gentle.
It is quite pricey but it lasts whole day! I sprayed it On my hair and it lasted till the next morning after I shampoo my hair too! It's awesome I love this fragrance and I will repurchase it again!
Oh and I Had heard that ppl are saying that it's somewhat similar to Chanel coco mademoiselle, to me I think it's totally different! Miss Dior cherie is much more sweeter and it's suited for date, girls day out and party! Coco mademoiselle is more suitable for dinners, formal events but u can also use it for party! It's not overwhelming either! Loving both perfumes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is and always will be, my number one favourite perfume. but this comes in at a very close number 2 !

Miss Dior Chérie is pretty and flowery and sweet. it smells expensive too. I think it's on the safe side, Dior could have made this more voluptuous and played on the strawberry and caramel popcorn notes to make it stand out, because there are so many copies out there.

this is discontinued in the UK and has been replaced by the new refined Miss Dior, which is a mere shadow of Miss Dior Chérie. and a lot safer on the side boring.

the bottle is stunning and you can tell many hours have been put into designing it.

I wish they'd have kept Miss Dior Chérie the way it was and not changed it. luckily, I picked up an original bottle of Miss Dior Chérie whilst abroad on holiday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be my signature scent. It's really warm and woodsy and the EDP lasts all day. The packaging is really pretty and it goes on a bit strong but eases up as it dries. I love it and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lookcute14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just went back to using this fragrance....and I now remember why I fell in love in the first place! This perfume is so pretty and I love how long it lasts on my skin compared to others that I have used. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. When I received my first bottle as a gift I wasnt sure about it but I have to say it really grew on me. Its now one of my top picks!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by A314159P

received a mini version of this in a swap.. not very fond of the smell :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Took a while but this scent finally grew on me. It blends very well with my skin and smells feminine, sophisticated, and not at all artificial. However, it does not last long at all (one hour max) and I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ceexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THE SCENT, but it doesn't last very long at all .. so sadly, since I can't afford to be applying it again every 2 hours .. I will not be buying i again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by coolfreshair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh - this is horrible!! It's everything I hate in a perfume. It's SICKLY, intensely sweet and smells like a kid's tea-party. It should be reintitled something like "Strawberry Jelly/Jam". What were they thinking when they created this? Is it supposed to be 'cute' ...? Or is it just intended just to give the wearer a sugar rush?

There is nothing sophisticated, sexy or subtle about this scent. It's fragrance is garish and just so gross there is nothing in the world that could make me like it or want to buy it again.

Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by amandagervais

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. Been in love for about 5 years now, this is my all time favorite! It's really expensive so I don't wear it every day (though I wish I could!) I save this perfume for date nights and special occasions mostly. It's fresh and flirty while still being sophisticated and mature.

My only con is that it doesn't last longer, if I wear it during the day I will reapply before going out at night.

Overall - Love Love Love!