September 23, 2014 | 1056 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

I will buy this perfume over and over again and have for the past 5 years. I LOVE it.. its fruity and sweet, strawberry really comes through on me.. and when it settles it's sweet with a little spice. I loveeeee this fragrance - I have a TON of perfumes, but really only reach for a few of them and this version of Miss Dior Cherie is at the top of the list. (and of my perfume drawer!) haha.. it's worth the splurge. The bottle is gorgeous as well. LOVE! Will buy over and over again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Panja99

Chose this from a gift catalogue at work and is such a good one very warm yet fresh and sweet but not sickly. Top two of my fave scents for sure, bit exy though. Always gets aot of compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My fave perfume. Love it!!!! <3<3<3
- But hate the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite perfume. I have been wearing this perfume for over 7 years and I still don't get tired of it. It is a very powerful and sensual scent, and although it does have a matching perfumed body lotion available, I don't think layering is necessary for this perfume. I use it all year round, however I do believe that because it is such a powerful smell it is best suited for fall and winter. It is a very classic perfume and hope it is around for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by RalnJie

I tried it on and I finds it too sweet on me but after it settles down onto my skin, I realised that it become more playful, sophisticate and gentle.
It is quite pricey but it lasts whole day! I sprayed it On my hair and it lasted till the next morning after I shampoo my hair too! It's awesome I love this fragrance and I will repurchase it again!
Oh and I Had heard that ppl are saying that it's somewhat similar to Chanel coco mademoiselle, to me I think it's totally different! Miss Dior cherie is much more sweeter and it's suited for date, girls day out and party! Coco mademoiselle is more suitable for dinners, formal events but u can also use it for party! It's not overwhelming either! Loving both perfumes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is and always will be, my number one favourite perfume. but this comes in at a very close number 2 !

Miss Dior Chérie is pretty and flowery and sweet. it smells expensive too. I think it's on the safe side, Dior could have made this more voluptuous and played on the strawberry and caramel popcorn notes to make it stand out, because there are so many copies out there.

this is discontinued in the UK and has been replaced by the new refined Miss Dior, which is a mere shadow of Miss Dior Chérie. and a lot safer on the side boring.

the bottle is stunning and you can tell many hours have been put into designing it.

I wish they'd have kept Miss Dior Chérie the way it was and not changed it. luckily, I picked up an original bottle of Miss Dior Chérie whilst abroad on holiday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be my signature scent. It's really warm and woodsy and the EDP lasts all day. The packaging is really pretty and it goes on a bit strong but eases up as it dries. I love it and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lookcute14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just went back to using this fragrance....and I now remember why I fell in love in the first place! This perfume is so pretty and I love how long it lasts on my skin compared to others that I have used. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. When I received my first bottle as a gift I wasnt sure about it but I have to say it really grew on me. Its now one of my top picks!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by A314159P

received a mini version of this in a swap.. not very fond of the smell :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Took a while but this scent finally grew on me. It blends very well with my skin and smells feminine, sophisticated, and not at all artificial. However, it does not last long at all (one hour max) and I will not be repurchasing.