October 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodChica88

AMAZING. does not make my face look blotchy or wear off like most bronzers do on me. the color will not fade throughout the day. best applied with a heavily bristled flat contour brush- i find that fluffy brushes do not deposit enough color. one pan will last months even if u apply more than once a day. the higher price really is worth it for this fool proof product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by rutzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great bronzer. I'm 38 and I don't wear foundation or powder. I only wear some bronzer to give me a little color. This kind wears well and feels light. I also like that it has a spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So far, the only bronzer I've been able to use successfully. No orange or muddy/dirty tones. Just a touch of sun with the ever so slight hint of shimmer (nothing really noticable.)
I like the SPF factor, since I did enough sun damage to my face as a teenager
You really get your money's worth, too. TONS of product in there. I think I got this on sale at CVS 50% off...paid about 6 or 7 bucks for it. Well worth it even at full price in my opinion.
I don't use the brush is came with, but I use an EOB angled blush blush (the white bristled one) and swoop it on wherever I want to add a little sunny glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Mishka1968

Best bronzer made for people who hate bronzers! LOL
It's a very natural, sun-kissed touch of color...never orange, brown, or muddy looking. I use a large, fluffy brush and sweep it onto my cheeks, forehead, down the nose and onto the chin, and it's just so pretty. Even after sweating, there are no blotches or streaks, and no turning color.
IMO, this is a high end bronzer with a low/mid-range price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised I haven't reviewed this product until now. I had been eyeballing PF's bronzers for quite some time. One day, while at K-Mart I noticed a sale of 30% off and the package for the solar power had like an additional $2 off. Sales make me happy, what can I say?

I have been wearing it daily for months, it's a lovely product. It lasts, looks natural and gives me a tan glow. I have tried lots of high end bronzers but for the price and quality of this I will prob just stick to it. I have NARS Laguna and I love it as well, but I tend to use that for more sculpting than I do bronzing. I also appreciate the fact that it has an SPF factor to it. You can never have enough protection!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by roland84

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i paid $11.00 for this product. which is a lot. but after reading all the good reviews on it i HAD to try it. so i did. i like it! the color isn't the most natural (i got light) but either way i like the way it looks on me. and it can be built from a light bronze to a nice very bronze bronze =] i've been breaking out lately and i HOPE its not this stuff thats making me cuz i'll be very upset. oh and the brush sucks so use your ownnnnnn!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by rolanda

This is the only bronzer I've tried that doesn't look weirdly orange or downright brown on me. It's just lovely. A few sweeps of this (I use a big, fluffy powder brush) and you get a pretty and realistic, warm glow. For reference, fair/medium skin w/green undertones, dark hair and v. dark eyes. I use the Light shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by secreteuphony

I am NC20 and think this may be too dark for me, even in the "light" shade. I bought this for the SPF and the compact w/ brush. I think it's a great product you're not super light, like me, it tends to be orange. I won't be repurchasing, it's not right for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lhanson

Wow...I'm really going back and forth with this product. I really liked it at first...but now I find myself looking for a better bronzer. I guess for the price, it's pretty good. I bought this in "light" and I just feel like it makes me look orange. I ask my friends and they keep telling me it doesn't...but to me it does. I have really fair skin though....so maybe even the "light" is a little too dark for me. I read great reviews on Bobbi Brown bronzer duo. I know BB is pretty expensive, but if it's as great as people are saying it is...then it's worth it to me. Like I said...it's a pretty good product- I think it really just depends on your skin tone. I think I liked it at first b/c I had just recently gotten a mystic tan. Therefore, my face already had some color. If my face is already sort of tan b/c of sunless tanner, the bronzer looks great. However, once my mystic tan wore off...it didn't go with my skin as well. So basically, if you're not too fair skinned, like myself, this should work beautifully for you :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Knite421

This was a really good bronzer. I am pretty pale and i am a bronze-a-phobic. It wasn't too dark and it doesn't give you that fake orange look