December 22, 2014 | 1063 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Laurajaynee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara . . .the brush is built for reasonably large lashes without mascara on so if u only have little weeners its not going to work. But if your blessed with naturally big ones like mine this is def the mascara for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

im a little dissapointed at this product since i always love their Dior intense eyeliner and the spray foundation. with the thick bristles and wide wand, i thought it would give amazing definition and volume but it did very little for my eyes and the product drys out quick since it is waterproof but it doesnt says what it will do, i had it on for only 4 hours and if i started sweating, the product will run along with it so its not the greatest buy at Dior.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't really wear mascara since I just curl my lashes in the morning before I go to school. I find that my lashes curl better without mascara. This straightens them out. The mascara smells really really good though. Though it is waterproof I found that the formula smeared after a couple hours of wear and then really became waterproof after it smudged onto my lower lids hahaha.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by gnikole2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

although i have selected i would purchase again , i'm not 100% sure i would
its a very nice mascara that somehow lives up to the name , but its extremely expensive for what it actually delivers
it does lengthen my short straight lashes , it does give a very nice volume , my only problem is it does not hold the curl even tough its a waterproof mascara - my only reason i use waterproof mascaras its because i need it to hold a curl as i have incredibly straight lashes
with this mascara i find that after about 4-5 hours tops, my lashes are half way down
the brush is huge and quite hard to work with , but i love it for the volume it gives me
it also smudges just a little bit
bottom line , i might repurchase if in the meantime i do not find something to give me all this but at least at a lower price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, at first I was disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I kind of expected more. Maybe not fireworks or anything, but for the price I paid I would at least want this to be superior to a drugstore brand and I found that it is pretty comparable to any other mascara out there. I'm just not impressed and I think for the money I could buy something better. I think if this didn't cost so much money then I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. Typically I use Clinique mascara or Urban Decay or even Badgal Lash. For some reason I felt compelled to buy this last time I was at Sephora. The wand on this is a little too big and fat for my taste. I'm guessing it is a thickening mascara since the wand is so big. I like thickening and lengthening mascaras, but I don't think the wand needs to be so big that it brushes against my eyelids when I'm applying. I think this is overrated. I mean try it if you really want to see for yourself, but I think you will see that there are far better brands out there. The good thing is that it is waterproof which I have had trouble finding in a high end mascara in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by LiisaML

My favourite mascara ever. It makes everything i assumed from mascara, they seem so long, tight and intensive black( i used black). Only problem is that if u choose this waterproof version then it last long even with rain and it's very waterproof so that u can't get it off without remover, but it's only good thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first i really liked this because the big fat brush really helps giving great volume to the lashes and it doesn't go all clumpy. It didn't budge even using makeup wipes it still takes a while to come off. Massive downfall for me was that it doesn't hold the curl and i find myself having to reapply every few hours. Definitely will not buy again. I'll stick to my Diorshow Blackout Waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by paolarachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mascara ever! It really gives a stunning appearence to my eyelashes. It is easy to apply and do not dry too fast! A little bit expensive but it's worth buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Megsaroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using DiorShow (and having it my be my HG for quite awhile) - I thought I'd try the waterproof version since the regular formula made my lashes look awesome, but did run/smudge a bit. Bad move. This stuff clumped so bad I looked like Tammy Faye (and it still ran a bit). Awful awful stuff. For how expensive it is, you'd think they'd have a MUCH better formulation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by silverplum13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE DiorShow. I knocked off a star because it's expensive as all hell, but it really works for me. The formula is not too watery, not too thick. It volumizes and lengthens very well without looking crazy fake. It also holds curl well and leaves my lashes fairly soft. I never get that crunchy, spikey, spidery look. Awesome stuff.