Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. It's perfection. I use the shade chesnut because I am redhead (natural auburn) with strawberry blonde eyelashes and black mascara looks so fake on me. I have extremely long eyelashes that are naturally curled, and there's a lot of them (Thank you Mom and Dad!). I'm really not trying to brag, but it's true. The thing is, they are as fair as can be (much like the rest of me ) This mascara adds a gorgeous, natural deep brown to your lashes and makes it look like you've been blessed with a long, thick, fringe across your eyes. It does okay in the water-proof department, but won't survive several hours in the pool (no makeup does). The ONLY reason I won't buy it again is because it's 25freakindollars. I know it's dior, but I'm cheap and I bought it on sale. So no, I won't repurchase you, my lovely dior, unless you go on sale again. If you don't mind cashing out $25 for a product that will last you four months, go ahead and buy this (I still have mine after two years, but only because I like the packaging, I do NOT use it) continued >>

I have tried many different mascaras with different wands and they all seem to clump my lashes together and smear underneath my eyes. But when I finally decided to use this mascara, it went on so wonderfully and my lashes immediately looked like it doubled in size and volume! I love this mascara and will buy it again when the bottle empties.

This has been the best mascara I have ever used. Gives great volume, length, and curl. Can be a pain to wash off because it is waterproof, but nothing a little eye makeup remover can't fix! I hate how expensive it is so I only buy it when I feel like splurging on new makeup. But if you've got the cash and want the best then this is it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I actually wanted to buy Diorshow Iconic. But since it was very expensive in Turkey I ordered it from a friend from duty free. But she got this one as a mistake.
I was very dissapointed when I opened the box of course, but this mascara turned out to be the best volumizing mascara ever!!

It's waterproof so I didn't experienced any smudging or clumping.
I finished my first tube and I would repurchase it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to agree with Suzio123. It really smudged under my eyes. It's disappointing because I really love the brush. It always comes out clean, and goes on well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just purchased this mascara because I needed a really good mascara to wear while I'm at the firehouse (I'm a firefighter, and yes I wear mascara while doing it). I've tried all these other mascaras including Mac's Splashproof and it's not that they weren't good mascaras but I needed something that would lengthen as well as look natural and stay waterproof. This is great!!!! I tested it out yesterday, I ran 3 fires and 3 car accidents and through all the sweat, and water this lasted!!! It didn't even chip or run into my eyes at all!! No stinging or burning. And I wore it from noon till 2am when I went home and took it off. I love this stuff!!!

This has to be the worst "waterproof" mascara I've tried! The regular DiorShow mascara didn't run as much as the waterproof version did! I put it on to get through a yoga class - not Bikrum, just a regular 60 minute easy breezy yoga class - when I got out, this stuff was smeared all under my eyes - I went back to the regular Diorshow mascara after that - it held up quite nicely.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara . . .the brush is built for reasonably large lashes without mascara on so if u only have little weeners its not going to work. But if your blessed with naturally big ones like mine this is def the mascara for you!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

im a little dissapointed at this product since i always love their Dior intense eyeliner and the spray foundation. with the thick bristles and wide wand, i thought it would give amazing definition and volume but it did very little for my eyes and the product drys out quick since it is waterproof but it doesnt says what it will do, i had it on for only 4 hours and if i started sweating, the product will run along with it so its not the greatest buy at Dior.

I don't really wear mascara since I just curl my lashes in the morning before I go to school. I find that my lashes curl better without mascara. This straightens them out. The mascara smells really really good though. Though it is waterproof I found that the formula smeared after a couple hours of wear and then really became waterproof after it smudged onto my lower lids hahaha.

Popular Mascaras