August 28, 2014 | 1039 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* I've come to terms that I just don't look that great in peachy coloured blushes (Any tones of pink suit me) but sometimes I really want to wear such a shade darn it so I'm really happy I stumbled upon this colour as it is a soft peachy/apricot shade with enough hints of pink in it to suit me, yay! Before this LM blush I had tried: Nectar, but was too peach for me, Winter Bloom which was way too shimmery and bronzey and Wild Bouquet which was too bland on me, so I'm thrilled I love this one! Beautiful matte texture and pigmentation too, I also like the handy small chic compact.

continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by balletflat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush tends to be extremely powdery and make the little baby hairs on my face very noticeable, but that aside this color is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVELY! This is a great rosey pink on my fair skin. When put on sheer, it's just a natural flushed glow, appropriate for any time of day or occassion. I would repurchase, but don't think I'll ever run out since a little goes such a long way :).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lshin01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin (MAC, NW20) and dark hair/eyes and never would have selected this blush myself because it seems too peachy in the compact. A MA tried it on me two months ago and I've been using it every day since then. It really is more rosy than peachy on my skin. It comes the closest to my natural "blush" as anything I've ever tried before (and I have tried many, including NARS orgasm and Laura Mercier Opera).

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Steph84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great pinky peach blush. I have this and Nectar. Nectar is a true light peach while Rose Petal has more pink in it. Looks very natural on my pale, freckled skin. The color can be built up or can go on sheer. Like all LM blushes, it is highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by kristle

Finally! i found MY powder blush exactly to what i wish. Though it look a little peachy in its pan, the result is very smooth and its give a soft pink color that is not too shocking, patchy or too light. It is high pigmented so just a gentle swipe on your cheek will be fine. Had tried so many blushes like stila, nars desire, mac msfs and this rose petal just appear to be the best for me. btw, i am a cool tone MAC N15-20. It will be even prefect if the pan can get a little longer in width so that my brushes will be able to pick up the color totally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Deceptively quiet in the pan, but this light dusty pink pops up really well on light to medium skintones...I get a little bit of peachiness on my skin, but it's definitely a rosy blush overall. Beautiful color, and I would continue using it if it wasn't for the breakouts that started happening on my cheeks and chin where I would apply the product. Something in Laura Mercier's powder cosmetics don't agree with my skin...I've always broken out or experienced some kind of flare up. It's not severe, but it's there and I notice it more because my skin is relatively clear unless something irritates it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Mimiboop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This color is a warmish rose almost a coral shade really.
It is not super sheer as her color Opera, so one or 2 swipes and you are good to go.
I like this color a lot.. it's pretty and warm for one like myself who has way too many pinky rose shades. I go back and forth with these and my BB blushes
My sister and Mom use this too, it is 'all in the family' :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kisa228

I wanted to try a nice pink blush and since I was buying other LM cosmetics at the time, I figured I would give this a try. I absolutely love this color. I have light-medium skin (LM powder foundation #3),and this gives my face an innocent look, which is what I was going for. I like that you can build this for a more intense look and the fact that it feels smooth and silky. I think more people should try this color. I also love the fact that LM doesn't test on animals which is very important for me when it comes to choosing cosmestics. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this comes in such a tiny container. I have my own purse-sized brushes, so I hate when blushes include all that wasted space with their awful little brushes. Anyways, the color is a sweet pinky on my medium olive skin. Very girlie looking, not sparklie like NARS which looks weird at work under fluorescent lights. Bummer that it always seems to fall apart once a bit of the metal is showing through the blush where it is worn down at the center.