December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Fragrances - mark - Instant Vacation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by RosaMaria

Smells like a tropical island- very summery. One bad thing, it doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by beachbabealways

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this and I respectively disagree with some of the reviews. This smells like CSP Aloha Tiare (which I own so can compare the two) and CSP is not cheap ($$ wise). This is a tropical scent and a good one at that. So if you like Aloha Tiare try this. It will return again in Magalog 3 which is in April 2006. Yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by alkispice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

mark really made a gorgeous scent with this one. This is one of the best perfumes I have ever owned. I hated the Hollywook Pink, and didn't care for the Garden Blue, or some of the other ones. Those all smelled like something I've smelled before, somewhere, everywhere, just completely mediocre. Everyone is completely different when it comes to fragrances, though, so I will just try to describe the scent of Instant Vacation. It smells like sweet coconut oil, gardenia, a little vanilla. Very tropical, floral. Ahhh, it's just heavenly. I also love, love, love mark's Karmala. I feel that Instant Vacation and Karmala are very unique in a massively underwhelming line of scents from both mark and Avon. I just hope this one is featured every summer, because it is one of my signature scents.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by princesswendy85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't understand why this perfume has such high reviews. I couldn't wait to smell it, but it's so artificial and strong. It makes my nose writhe in pain. It doesn't smell tropical or fruity to me at all. I guess to each her own, though... It's pretty popular, so I would say it's worth a try. I received it in a swap, but I wouldn't buy it if given the chance. I gave it one point because it has a cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2005 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CassiesMark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has to be one of the best fragrances I have ever owned. It is SO yummy smelling, it definitely is an "Instant Vacation". It's the best to spray it on one cold winter morning, then all day you will be taken away to an warm, tropical island just by the smell! Highly recommended (if you can find a bottle)!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

this stuff smells so cheap...it's one of those scents that you would easily get sick of. i prefer demeter's sex on the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by codyljeter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved it. It was CHEAP, and Reminded me off the beach. I wish it had more staying power. Oh well what do you expect for only $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rchickos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only became a Mark rep recently and I had just missed the summer magalogs. I heard everyone raving about this fragrance and I was lucky enough to purchase it from another rep's overstock. I *love* tropical scents, and this is a good one. It blends well with the fragrance of my NARS body glow. The bottle is very cute too. No complaints about this one - I hope they offer it next summer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by starfish_and_coffee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very nice, tropical scent & the one of few that has not turned cloyingly sweet. Perfect for summer and I can see using this in the winter to get rid of the winter blahs. The price point is extremely affordable for their target market, but I definitely wouldn't limit this for young people only. I would buy again if I used up the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is my favorite mark fragrance. It really does "take you away." I first put it on after working out one day on my way to dinner with a friend, and it really helped me not feel icky and sweaty (didn't have time to shower before running off to dinner) and I felt fresh and happy, and my friend complimented me on how good I smelled. Another friend has used it and loves it and says the same thing about it "taking her away" from the daily grind. It doesn't have the best staying power, but not the worst either. I hope this is a fragrance that mark keeps in their catalog for a long time. continued >>