September 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by queenkimie

Okay despite all my personal issues with Mary Kay, this still rocks. It makes your skin super smooth and tight, I don't really use the serum that comes with, but the scrub is amazing and one of the best things that Mary Kay makes. Fyi the others are eye makeup remover, sunscreen, and extra emollient night cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

THis is one of the best MK products in their skincare line. Your skin feels amazing after you use this 2 step process. I use it once a week, then I also use Philosophy Vit c microdermabrasion once a week and my skin glows! I also use Queen Helene mint scrub 2-3 times a week and it helps with oil contol. I will always go back to this product! I was out of it for a few weeks and I could tell a huge difference in my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by djsiberia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is great! the kit actually primes my face for easy make up application. scrubs away dead skin cells and makes face appear more radiant. also i have oily skin and large pores and it helps make my pores appear smaller for a couple days until the next use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by wylie1204

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best microdermabrasion product available on the market today. The combination of the exfoliation crystals and soothing green tea serum are phenomenal. My oily skin tends to be dryer in the winter but I still get the pesky clogged pores around my chin and nose. The crystals scrub away the flakies while unclogging my pores at the same time. The soothing serum is the perfect final step to this system and it leaves my skin glowing. I like to do this at night because I tend to become slightly red after the scrub, but when I wake up the next morning I cannot believe how good my skin looks. A great exfoliation treatment!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by KemiJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Kind pricey combination (65 dollars) for the step 1 & 2 but it does a good job...it feels good and for someone who has always have serious and ugly acne for about 7 years...it is a relief for my face to finally clear up for the most part. I still get the occasional zit but I can live with that. I'm excited, now my face will looks fresh, make up or not! I have been using it for about a month I believe and I LOVE this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Akire01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was never a big MK fan but really like this product. Actually feel like it removes my dead skin and my face always looks very tight and smooth after usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by prillita

I cannot believe how well this stuff works. I got this as a sample when I bought mary kay products from a friend. The sample size only allowed for a couple of uses, but I could tell my skin looked so much better than normal. My blackheads and whiteheads were gone and texture of my skin was so much better. I wish this product were more readily available, I probably would have already bought more by now, but I hate buying through sales representatives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 1:26:00 AM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just to reiterate everyone else's opinions on this, but you cannot beat the combo of this product with the timewise moisturizer. Unbelieve. I have already re-purchased this and I never repurchase anything. The best density of grains to emoliient base of any product out there. No smell, no irritation. Simply perfect. I use Retina-A or Renova on a regular basis and on some days I just need this exfoliation or I can't even wear concealer properly. I have acne prone skin and large pores and I cannot see any exacerbation after use. Fabulous. I will use forever and I will promise myself to STOP TRYING OTHER PRODUCTS. They just don't work as well. Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use the microdermabrasion step 1:refine 2 to 3 times a week. My skin glows and my pores seem smaller. It's great for my mature, dry skin. It really gets off the old dead skin and leaves my face younger looking. I don't use the step 2, because I don't think I need it. My skin is resistant and it doesn't need the calming of step 2. I'll definately keep this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JanetFF1

I got the microdermabrasion kit as a sample, and I found that it is easy to use ( I find many peels have all of these steps, or you have to mix products, etc) as well as very effective. I had a pink, glowy look to my skin afterward, and I also found that my pores were less visible and I looked well rested. This is easily one of the best peels I have ever used and though it is kind of pricey it is more than well worth the cost! I just ordered the full sizes!