Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

I love the green concealer in this palette! It hides my redness perfectly without caking and it stays put. I admit that it is the only color in the palette I use because the other concealers are too dark for my pale skin but, for the green shade alone it is worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
good consistency
very blendable
There's a pretty good amount of product
Not too expensive

Cons:
Lack of color choices (If you are darker than an NC30 or super super light, skip it)
Becomes drier after a few weeks

I might buy this again because the green corrector works so well on me, but the darker shade just barely works for me in the fall/ winter. I don't get much use in the summer.

EDIT: I realized after a few weeks that it's been breaking me out everywhere I've put it and causing flare ups with already existing acne. Never buying again.

i love love love this product. now first off i think the price is phenomenal for what you get. a lighter yellow based, a peachy medium shade, and a green toned shade, also a setting powder. for undereyes the light and medium mixed is perfect for brightening but the light is way too light for me for summer. the medium and green work well for acne. i do like using heavier coverage and longer lasting formulas for my scars and blemishes usually but this is a great palette for touch ups and quick errands. and the setting powder is amazing. it keeps the concealer under your eyes all day! i would buy again and it's only 10$ it reminds me a lot of concealers like laura mercier, bobbi brown, and even studio finish... but better than all of them

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Out of all of the concealers I have used, this is the best, hands down. Very pigmented, and easily blendable. The best part is that everything you need is in the palette. The powder I use for under my eyes, as I think it's more brightening than my regular translucent powder.

I got very lucky that ALL of the concealers match my skin tone without having to blend them together-- I use the lightest tone on my blemishes, the darkest under my eyes (very natural looking), and the corrector on any redness. I can just throw it in my bag for touch ups because it includes powder, so this is a win for me.

The price is also very good for a concealer. I don't have a lot of money so even 10 dollars for a single make-up product is a splurge for me. I can't fathom spending money on concealer from Mac, Nars, Urban Decay, or Laura Mercier when this product works for so little money. This is worth it-- it makes my skin look nearly flawless.

I kind of had the same experience as the earlier poster, maybe it's because we're cool toned and light (pink) skinned that this concealer didn't really work as well as it did for the others.

I have dark deep blue circles under my eyes, so I've been looking for the right concealer that does the job in covering them properly. I figured that the pigment of this concealer was yellow toned, that it would fix the under eye problem-- but it didn't for my skin.

+1 lippy-- compact case (small, closes nice)
+1 lippy-- consistency is pretty good, it isn't difficult to get pigment off of it
+1 lippy-- easily blendable

Like many others, I really wanted to like this product. I have incredibly dark circles under my eyes and this product got rave reviews so I figured I'd give it a try. The concealer had a nice creamy feel, which I liked. A short time after applying the concealer, the fine lines under my eyes appeared more pronounced. It also started to crease rather quickly. The color was a very poor match for my fair skin tone and there is only one palette of colors available. I'm sure it works wonders for some people, but sadly not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wanted to buy this concealer palette to hide my acne scars, as I've heard a lot of youtube gurus raving about it. But after buying it, i realised that even the darker colour is light for me. (I am NC 42) I cant even use for my under eye circles, because it cakes up. So i use the greenish shade for red spots. but i wish darker colour was little darker, it would have done a great job hiding my scars, as it is really creamy and nicely pigmented. I think they should come up another palette for darker skin tones.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Palette is pretty good for the cost. Especially compared to some more costly concealer paletter. Its very creamy and light weight, yet does the job and is buildable. I like to use it with a full face of makeup, as well as if I just want to conceal my problem areas to have a more natural light look and it works well for both instances. For $10 you can't really go wrong with it, it is sometimes hard to find at Target sometimes though they always seem to be out of it. Which shows you its purchased a lot. The green neutralizer is great it has just the perfect hint of green to it and blends out well so you can't see a bright green tint that's noticable. The salmon is great for under correcting its also the perfect shade of salmon tint. The light is a bit too light for my undereye are but if u want brightness or highlight on ares of you face it works great. The powder I thought was ok but its good to have on the palette in case u don't have a powder handy to set and touch up with. So overall this is a good buy and I would purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer palette. its my everyday concealer to cover my blemishes really well. Its got a great consistency doesnt cake up and lasts all day. I just wish the packaging was different. Other wise its amazing it really covers to a full covereage finish and blends easily. The price is ok. Just wish there was more color options

I recently bought this product because I was in search of an affordable concealer that would do well and have enough coverage but still would look natural. I can honestly say I really like this product for the fact that you can blend the concealers to create your custom shade look. It is buildable. Only thing is to make sure that your undereye is moisturized well so it can glide with more ease. Otherwise, I love it. Before I apply this, I apply the Concentrate Corrector in Brightening Peach by Pixi and my eye looks well rested, bright and fresh :) The only thing about these products are that thyey are soley available at Target or Target.com. Otherwise, they are great to use in conjunction!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products