October 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I kind of had the same experience as the earlier poster, maybe it's because we're cool toned and light (pink) skinned that this concealer didn't really work as well as it did for the others.

I have dark deep blue circles under my eyes, so I've been looking for the right concealer that does the job in covering them properly. I figured that the pigment of this concealer was yellow toned, that it would fix the under eye problem-- but it didn't for my skin.

+1 lippy-- compact case (small, closes nice)
+1 lippy-- consistency is pretty good, it isn't difficult to get pigment off of it
+1 lippy-- easily blendable

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Arbredhel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like many others, I really wanted to like this product. I have incredibly dark circles under my eyes and this product got rave reviews so I figured I'd give it a try. The concealer had a nice creamy feel, which I liked. A short time after applying the concealer, the fine lines under my eyes appeared more pronounced. It also started to crease rather quickly. The color was a very poor match for my fair skin tone and there is only one palette of colors available. I'm sure it works wonders for some people, but sadly not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by songy67

This is a must-have!! Of all the makeup products I own this is THE ONE. Like other reviewers have already said: it's extremely creamy, well-pigmented, and never cakey. The color selection is excellent for my NC20 skin. I use the olive green-toned square to hide redness and blemishes, the darker, peachier square for under eye circles (looks superbly natural), and the lighter square over anything else since it matches my skin tone. I am a fan of the sleek white and silver packaging with the magnetic closure, but it does tend to get messy and I feel pan/ pot concealers are a bit unhygienic to begin with. The first one I got has lasted me a good two years (though I haven't been using it consistently) and I picked up two more at Target the other day. If you have a light-medium skin tone this item is a steal at $10 and will be one of the best purchases you make. I apply it with a concealer brush for spot-concealing, or a fluffy eyeshadow brush for undereyes, or even use my fingers and dab it on. It lasts the whole day even on my oily skin and doesn't oxidize or cake up and doesn't make me break out. This is an amazing product. I can't stress enough just how wonderful it is and how happy I am to have this in my life hahaha.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to buy this concealer palette to hide my acne scars, as I've heard a lot of youtube gurus raving about it. But after buying it, i realised that even the darker colour is light for me. (I am NC 42) I cant even use for my under eye circles, because it cakes up. So i use the greenish shade for red spots. but i wish darker colour was little darker, it would have done a great job hiding my scars, as it is really creamy and nicely pigmented. I think they should come up another palette for darker skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by momonro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Palette is pretty good for the cost. Especially compared to some more costly concealer paletter. Its very creamy and light weight, yet does the job and is buildable. I like to use it with a full face of makeup, as well as if I just want to conceal my problem areas to have a more natural light look and it works well for both instances. For $10 you can't really go wrong with it, it is sometimes hard to find at Target sometimes though they always seem to be out of it. Which shows you its purchased a lot. The green neutralizer is great it has just the perfect hint of green to it and blends out well so you can't see a bright green tint that's noticable. The salmon is great for under correcting its also the perfect shade of salmon tint. The light is a bit too light for my undereye are but if u want brightness or highlight on ares of you face it works great. The powder I thought was ok but its good to have on the palette in case u don't have a powder handy to set and touch up with. So overall this is a good buy and I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by yeyi09

I love this concealer palette. its my everyday concealer to cover my blemishes really well. Its got a great consistency doesnt cake up and lasts all day. I just wish the packaging was different. Other wise its amazing it really covers to a full covereage finish and blends easily. The price is ok. Just wish there was more color options

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by jeansbeansxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought this product because I was in search of an affordable concealer that would do well and have enough coverage but still would look natural. I can honestly say I really like this product for the fact that you can blend the concealers to create your custom shade look. It is buildable. Only thing is to make sure that your undereye is moisturized well so it can glide with more ease. Otherwise, I love it. Before I apply this, I apply the Concentrate Corrector in Brightening Peach by Pixi and my eye looks well rested, bright and fresh :) The only thing about these products are that thyey are soley available at Target or Target.com. Otherwise, they are great to use in conjunction!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyyzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer rocks ! Medium-Full coverage. Very creamy and buildable. Doesn't look cakey at the end of the day. Very cute packaging , I love the magnet. I love using the yellow for my under eyes. I love this tiny palette. The only reason I put that I wouldn't repurchase is because I have a ton of concealers and this isn't really my holy grail but its still good.. Just wouldn't repurchase .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find it absolutely ridiculous that so many colors of foundation can exist for varying skin tones, but concealer usually only comes in light, medium, or dark. If anything, the match is even more important for those of us who want to let the rest of our skin breathe during the day! This concealer takes the same concept of Laura Mercier's secret camouflage with different colors that can be mixed together to get the perfect concealing color, but I find it much easier to and use for touch-ups. Unfortunately my palette didn't come with a handy little brush, so I use my fingers (unlike LMs, which requires a meticulous and light hand with a brush). My skin tends to get very dry for cream-based products, so I put this on immediately after my moisturizer to help it blend into the dryer sides of my nose and undereye area. It's fun to play around with the different colors- at first I used only the yellow-based correcting tint but I'm learning to use the other two on top of that to reduce the need for foundation after. Today I wore the concealer only and I am very happy with the natural, clean look it produced! So far fine for the breakouts- but I'm sure it's a good idea to use it minimally and wash it all off at night, etc. Also, this would only suit fair to medium light skintones- hopefully she develops a darker formulation as well!

Final note- for me, this product wasn't a standout until I figured out how to use it best for my skin. Expect a learning curve!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

concealer is a must in my makeup arsenal right now but i havent tried a lot of products to compare with simply because one compat will last forever. anyway i found this concealer dry, it did not dry out my skin though, but as the texture isnt creamy enough, it tends to go on sheer. Although i use concealer brush to apply out of sanitary concern i do think it is better to apply with finger, that way i could pick up more product and warms it a little bit, then use a concealer brush to dab and bleand a little. overall i think it is an ok product, the idea of having salmon and green tint corrector is good.the shades match my skintone quite well, it didnt brighten/whiten my face, it just conceals. i am NC20.the powder though, it doesnt do anything for me, it doesn not make the concealer looking invisible nor it sets it. and i use concealer underneath my liquid foundaiton. so i dont see the point of the powder. maybe to use as a fix-up?might be...but i rarely use it honestly.
but the concealer part is quite good. but i think i wont repurchase. as much as i love the multi-color corrector idea, i really think it could be better, texture wise, coverage wise. i would like to try MUFE camoflage 5 color concealer.