October 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kaylerina

My boyfriend told me he was going to buy me some perfume because I didn't have any at the time. (I'm a body spray fan) After smelling so many together we both liked this one. A week or so later I went to his house wearing some. He asked me a little while later what I was wearing because it smelled amazing. I thought he was joking as he had already smelled it in the shop. Apparently it smelled different on me so much s that he thought I was wearing something completely different!

I do like this perfume but I have since purchased Flower Bomb which I tend to wear more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Nice floral that is not overbearing. Smells really good but I can only smell it on my skin if I put my nose right up to it otherwise it gets lost. I don't think others can smell this at all on me unless they are smelling my skin. Therefore good for office settings at least for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I tried both the EDP and the EDT. I like it, but honestly Dior makes perfumes that smell even better! I recommend trying Dior Addict 2, Miss Dior Cherie L'eau or Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle over J'adore if you want young and sexy, but J'adore's very sophisticated and great for formal events. I can see this is kind of sensual too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected this to be generic and overrated. I sprayed it on one of those paper sample sheets at Sephora. I wrote the name on the sheet expecting to forget all about it. Two days later I opened my purse and OH MY GOODNESS, it smelled divine. I looked at the sheet and smelled it, that was it! I went back and purchased a bottle for myself. Men, Women, little kids, co workers and my managers seem to like it. I have the toilette. Next time I'll get the parfum because I want this gorgeous scent to last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this perfume, I also get so many compliments while wearing it. I think it's a classic perfume, and its become my daily perfume I feel strange if I forget to wear it! Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

This is my HG perfume. I have worn this for years and I always get such great compliments, especially from men. The only other perfume that comes close to this, in regards to compliments, is Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle...except I get more compliments from women for that one lol :)

I'm not a wiz when it comes to perfumes. I know I like floral more than fruit and this fits the bill. It is a classic smell that is mature, but not grandma-esque. I feel sexy and luxurious when I wear it.

Like any other perfume I'd recommend you sample it and wear it before deciding if you like it. Perfume has the magical ability to transform on our bodies and become something unique and individual.

The packaging is so-so. I don't think the bottle is special. It is very recognizable, but maybe not as classic in appearance as some other perfumes. Of course this ultimately doesn't deter me from purchasing this perfume again and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Lemmiwinks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite perfume ever!!!!! Get so many compliments on it when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Chicagobabe89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first perfume I purchased for myself, and I fell in love with it! I really don't know how to describe the notes, but it's very feminine and sexy. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it. This is also the only bottle of perfume, thus far, that I was finished! Even though there's nothing in the bottle, I still can't bring myself to throw it away, so it just sits on my dresser.

I now have a scent I love more, that I use on special occasions, but I can see myself buying this again, because it smells so good. It lasts all day on me, and a little bit goes a long way. Just thinking of this scent brings back so many good memories.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by 0rchidrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My husband loves it on me and I found myself "growing" into the scent. On my skin, the florals seem to come out more strongly than the fruity parts and I find myself inexplicably fine with it even though I have always been more drawn to fruity scents. I bought the EDP so lasting power was good for me, in the UK weather. Will definitely repurchase since the man likes it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to vary my scents and am not committed to any one perfume but I must say that I have purchased this one on more than one occasion throughout the years. It's a complicated fruity yet fresh bouquet and certainly a modern classic. Notes Top Note: Bergamot, Melon, Peach, Pear Middle Note: Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Violet Base Note: Cedar, Sandal, Vanilla, Musk. This combination makes for a perfect subtle daytime scent and an alluring/sensual evening wear scent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No