Dior j'adore

3.8

on 3/25/2013 10:47:00 PM

I just recently purchased this after having seen ads and commercials for it ever since it came out. It's so nice and soft, delicate, and clean. I see this being a nice every day fragrance, but for me I see it being a big too "soft" for going out etc. Still a very nice fragrance!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I used to love this when I was about 17. As an adult, I couldn't see myself wearing it but it does bring back memories. It is light and inoffensive, a nothing kind of smell. I don't mind it, but I must admit I am a bit surprised every time I smell this on someone over 20.

If there was a fabric softener that smelled like this I would probably use it on my towels. My bathroom can smell like this, but not my body.

Having said that, it is a lovely scent for younger girls, and smelling it makes me happy. I'm glad it is still around, and that I have moved on.

on 2/4/2013 8:24:00 PM

I got this as a gift (lucky huh?). It's not a smell I would normally gravitate to (i like vanillery, fruity, minty or violet...or anything that's not this, really) but I really quite like it. Inoffensive floral springs to mind. Very pleasant. Has good lasting power. I don't think I'd buy it again but I am enjoying using it up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

J'adore EDP is my all time, Favourite scent! It is simply Devine! I feel likes goddess whenever I spray it on!
I saviour every drop, and i only use for very special occasions! Every time I wear it, I always get comments on how gorgeous I smell! My husband loves this scent on me (I love perfume and have quite a few 'favourites') and it's his favourite for me also!!
J'adore is timeless yet modern and classic at the same time! It will make men - and women - swoon! It has to be tried on to truly understand the 'magic' that is J'adore! You will not be disappointed!

on 1/25/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a dupe sample of it,I don't know if its the exact same smell like the original one,but its very good.Its so fresh and so delicate.

on 1/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

I loveee this perfume. I remember always stealing it from my mom, and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The lasting power is incredible! And I think it's interesting that the bottle was made to be in the shape of a women's body.

on 1/12/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I do not generally like writing negative reviews but I cannot handle j'adore.
I have a lovely well meaning elderly friend who keeps buying this for me after I mentioned that I liked some Dior perfumes (Diorella/Dioressence). Bless.
I have tried to like it but I find it smack-in-the-face loud.It reminds me of the powerhouse perfumes of the eighties. I remember being a kid a the impact Georgio Beverly Hills had on me whenever someone I was close to was wearing it. Big and loud. Unfortunately j'adore works like that on me . It actually makes me feel ill.The lasting power is amazing....just a pity I don't like the scent.
The upside of this is my friends and mum love my bottles that I have passed on to them. The scent smells pleasant/inoffensive on them. Perhaps just my chemistry??

I think this one has given me a headache. Hubby said it smells very average, too. It feels/smells like I've shoved pine leaves up my nose and prickled all the insides. My nose actually hurts from smelling this. I get a very sharp pine note that feels like it's been rammed up my nose. Wouldn't buy again.

on 11/5/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought myself a pure perfume set and am DELIIIIIGHTED! A fruity floral with the HG amount of musk! I don't find it generic at all - on the contrary, I cannot recall which of the previously sniffed/worn perfumes would have been similar or at least distantly relating to J'adore. The bouquet is light and sunny, a celebration of summer and feminine grace: recommended to anyone who wants to put an accent on the "I am a fragile female, so love and protect me" part of our nature. Whereas Miss Dior is so innocent it's almost " Sunday in a church", J'adore is more sensuous and alluring. Also, it's one of those scents that, no matter now much you apply and how long you smell it, don't give anyone a headache: a big plus for hot days when just 1 wrong note is enough to make people heave and gag!

on 10/10/2012 1:01:00 PM

This is a citrus floral, not spicy or overbearing. It is a nice scent and versatile, but it is not my favorite for some reason. I find the scent to be forgettable, and for that reason I wouldn't purchase it twice. I also don't like the shape of the bottle, I'm always worried I'm going to drop it or something. I do prefer this scent over the other Dior perfumes, however.

Popular Fragrances