Kneipp Herbal Bath

4.7

This stuff is superb. I cannot speak highly enough of it. It fills the entire home with herbal freshness. It leaves you feeling very uplifted. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are such a nice indulgence. I hadn't tried these before, so I bought the $30 sample pack at Ulta, which comes with 10 .5 oz. oils and one .5 oz. body oil. I took a bath last night using about half of the bottle of Juniper oil, which smells like spearmint. It was very relaxing and left my skin feeling smooth, but not oily. It didn't leave a greasy residue in the tub either, which makes it more convenient than some bath oils. Afterward, I used some of the body oil on a patch of exczema, and it worked better than any of the lotions I've used lately. I think it would be difficult to use the oil on your entire body, because it doesn't spread very easily. It's good for dry patches, though. These oils will definitely help with the winter blahs.

This was a great product, but I bought the Almond Herbal Bath, and I have mixed feelings about the smell...sometimes I liked the smell, but other times I thought it smelled a little "old ladyish." It moisturized well: not too much, not too little.

My husband found these in New York a few years ago and we gave them away as a gift to our daughter. Hearing all the raves, I bought a package of 10 from Sephora. Let me say that these are truly some of the very best herbal bath products I have ever tried. The scents are true to form, long lasting in the tub and provide an amazing source of rest and relaxiaton. These work especially well in a jacuzzi too. The orange blossom/liden is devine as are the rosemary, spruce & pine, and lavender. A treasure chest for those interested in making the bath experience a feast for the skin. I would give these a l0 if I could.

With over a century of history,Kneipp hydrotherapy products are the definition of tried and true. First-timers check out orange blossom & linden as well as melissa. Both are wonderful at easing stress and promoting sleep, more relevant today than a hundred years ago when they were first developed! My only complaint is the glass bottle...makes me nervous using it in a tiled bathroom where the surfaces aren't forgiving if you make a slip.

I bought a sampler pack from Sephora recently and thought it would be awhile until I had the occasion to use the Eucalyptus. Well unfortunately I caught a terrible cold! So I used the Eucalyptus last night. Wow! It cleared out my nose and sinuses big time, very refreshing. These are great and I can't wait to try the others. Very heavily scented and true to scent essential oils. EDITED - I have tried them all, I love them all EXCEPT maybe the Orange Linden - I can see how others would consider that Pledge-y. They are a true herbal smell.

I have tried the sampler, and went on to purchase the full size lavender... Beautiful scents, and very relaxing. Makes even the most boring bathroom into a spa experience.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a big bottle of the Lavender bath, and both my husband and I love it. It turns the water a pretty color, but most of all, smells up the entire bathroom! You can even smell it downstairs sometimes.
These baths really show me that herbs, flowers, etc do you have medicinal properties. I can't wait to try more Kneipp things.

I have the Orange & Linden Blossom bath, and I absolutely love it. I work nights, and sometimes it's difficult to sleep during the day. This is the perfect post-work/pre-bedtime soak. The smell is heavenly and relaxing, and it doesn't stain the bathtub. The $17 pricetag isn't too bad either, considering the 7-10 baths you get out of one bottle.

I've used the lavender for a while and just love it. It's so relaxing, it makes you feel like a brand new person. It's an easy product to use, with a nice measuring line right in the cap. After a bath with Kneipp's, you'll feel relaxed, clean, calm and very very happy!

Popular Bath Treatments