February 1, 2015 | 1996 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Imperialis

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by ncolnuguid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! i use it every day for my combination skin. i love how smooth it leaves my skin and how long it lasts. im not a big fan of the smell but its something im willing to deal with because of how well it works. I use this product instead of a primer because primer makes my skin break out. its amazing<3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is fab!
I love this on my combination skin!
I received a sample quite some time ago, and I'm still using that very same sample!
It moisturizes my dry areas, and kind of dries out my oily area (without actually drying out).
It really balances out my skin, it's a very light, thin texture, and I like the smell as well!
As soon as I get my LUSH gift certificate for my birthday, this will be the first thing I buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by kesg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample. I was really excited to try it and hoped i would really like it, but i didnt. It feels very light and skin feels smooth, but it made my skin shine alot (im a combination skin type). Really glad i didnt buy the full size pot. will not buy ever again, if you want to try it, get the sample first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This isn't a horrible moisturizer, but it isn't for my skin type.

The smell was pleasant, nothing too strong. The moisturizer itself didn't soak into my skin right - too thick maybe?

It didn't break my skin out, which is really good, but I need to find something more for my skin then this one

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

I bought Imperialis as my friend who works at LUSH Inverness told me that it was a basic moisturizer for combination skin. I found the herbal smell and light texture pleasant and soothing (if a tiny bit sticky), but Imperialis just didn't do much for my skin. I broke out a little bit, but that tends to happen whenever I add something new to my skin routine, so I don't hold that against this product. But my skin didn't look any more glowy or bright, nor did the texture improve; it just stayed the same. Even that would have warranted four lippies, but I dropped it to three because the lotion got a bit gunky relatively quickly. I finished the pot (and I love LUSH's black pots), but won't be buying again, especially since I've tried Vanishing Cream and I adore that one. For reference, I have combination skin that tends to veer on the oily side (especially during the summer) and is sensitive; for cleansing, toning and moisturizing purposes, I use a mix of Simple, Cetaphil and LUSH.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by ladymarion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first Lush moisturizer and for the moment I really like it. I have combination skin, dry on cheeks and slightly oily on Tzone in winter, normal and oily in summer. As it's getting a lot warmer now spring is here, my Clinique Moisture on-call was a little too rich, and I've been exploring lush skin care in the last few weeks. I still use the clinique 3-step system, but I now have added Imperialis and Dark angels scrub. I'm impressed. It's catered towards normal or combination skin, it's a liquidy pink cream, with a strong flowery smell, as it's made with loads of different flowers. It's light but has a good moisturizing quality to it, I feel my skin is soft and balanced,no extra oily or greasy feeling. You just need a small amount so even though the quantity isn't enormous (45 gr) I feel it will last a good while. I paid 17 euros, 23 euros cheaper than clinique. I'm trying to finish clinique so that I can try the rest of the lush skin care products. Still love the clinique, but on my student budget, it is more expensive than i can safely bear.
I would recommend this to people who want a good simple moisturizer for normal to combination skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after finding celestial is too heavy and greasy for a day time winter moisturizer for me..at first, i started to break out but it went away after a couple of weeks or so. it feels very light and moisturizes very well on your face, does not leave you feeling greasy, at first. the smell reminds me of herbal japanese sweet tea, and the substance is somewhat liquidy. it does a good job of mositurizing, however nothing amazing. a few hrs into the day i find myself having to wipe the shine off my face with the oil sheets. one day i left for work without using it, and at first my cheeks were a little tight, but the feeling went away and i went a whole day without feeling greasy. i am not fond the of container because no matter how careful you are product gets on the sides of the jar and starts to crust. i wish it came in a pump bottle. i think this is a good moistuizer but just not for me. i will continue to use it for the winter and just deal with shine.

it does nothing amazing for me so i would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by JellyBelly19

I got this in a sample size and only used it twice... I didn't like this for by face at all! It made my face so greasy and I hated the smell of it. It might suit people with a different skin type to mine but for me it was a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I was about 16 my skin was much oilier than it is now (typical teenage skin) and I could use this and it was great! Now I need more moist though and this one is not enough for my dry skin. But I really like this one! It smells like the bouncy "slime" you played with when you where little which many seem to have a problem with, but I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by rubygirl81

I use this as my morning moisturizer. I have found that its best used sparingly as it can be a bit greasy. It has been good to my normal/combo skin. My face feels moisturized throughout the entire day and it doesn't feel tight after I put it on, but I do use a thicker cream at night.