October 31, 2014 | 1583 users online

Moisturizers - Vaseline - Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by supersonicsteph

I think this cream is amazing. I did not know about it/wasn't looking for it when I found it, so I was a bit surprised and excited when I saw it on the shelf. I have dry hands that are very sensitive. I work in a store that sells quite a few different types of lotions and I cannot use 95% of them because they make my hands red and itchy. Long story short, the one thing that I could always use on my hands was original Vaseline. The only problem with that is that it is so heavy duty that I could only use it at night time. Enter in: Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy formula!! The consistency of this cream is amazing and I can also use it during the day without my hands feeling greasy. I have no bad reaction to this at all and it just soothes my hands and makes everything better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I suffer from extremely dry hands due to working with chemicals on a daily basis. I've tried a million lotions and potions and I have to say this is the best there is. It is extremely moisturizing, but it doesn't take long to sink in. It takes away the itch associated with dry skin and flakiness immediately and, most importantly, lasts. I don't find myself having to reapply constantly. I'm never without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't live without this lotion. i'm a person who's suf fering from eczema, and a very very dry skin. i use this product at least 3x a day. though its oily, it's very moisturizing! great for my feet and my legs. will buy this again and again. I either use this or cetaphil moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pzap777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome moisturizer. I use it on my face and neck. It is non-comedogenic and fragrance free. I use it as a night time cream becuase it makes your face look a little greasy, not as greasy as pure vaseline but still too greasy for my dior foundation to stay put. Be careful though and dont overdo it. Sometimes I give my face a break from it a night or two and just use my Purpose moisturizer so that I dont overload on greasiness and cause a minor breakout. you just have to know how much moisture your face can handle because this gives you A LOT of moisture!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I was on the hunt for a replacement for my Weleda Almond moisturizer, which I love but don't want to pay the money for. I bought this cream on a whim and it's one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. It's super-creamy and moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works wonders under my makeup and hasn't made me break out yet. A definite rebuy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This stuff moisturizes soooooooo well. It's a thick, white cream that goes on just a little bit sticky but soaks in really fast. I use this on my face and haven't had any breakouts so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This is a great product for dry to very dry skin! It's white, creamy, and comes in a tube. It's fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. It spreads easily and a little bit goes a long way.

I use it on my hands and sometimes on my face as a nighttime and daytime moisturizer. It works well, even under makeup. The active ingredient is white petrolatum (30%). It also contains water and a small amount of Vitamin E. The combination of water and petrolatum adds moisture to the skin and protects it from moisture loss. A wonderful and inexpensive all-purpose product -- 4.5 ounces for under five dollars.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

This is the only product I've used on my son's eczema that has worked!! He likes it because it doesn't sting and there's no scent. I like it because of the price and the packaging. It's in a flexible tube so it's easily dispensed. We've gone through countless tubes of this stuff, and yes, we've tried prescription medication for his eczema. This is the ONLY stuff that keeps his eczema at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this stuff. I live in a climate with pretty harsh winters, and I use this all the time for my hands and cheeks. I have a huge tube of this at work because after rifling through papers all day my fingertips get *so* dry. I love that it's creamy and it absorbs so well, it doesn't have a fragrance (mine doesn't anyway), and it comes in a tube instead of a tub so it's hygienic. It's a close tie for first between this and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion moisturizes completely. I have very dry skin on my body, but very oily facial skin. Go figure. Anyway, this stuff is great, especially on my knees and elbows. Goes on nice and thick, but rubs in easily. None of that runny liquid that promises to moisturize, but leaves you high and ahem, dry. Also, hardly any scent to it, which is great for those of us who wear perfume. I don't know about you, but I hate when my perfume has to compete with my lotion.