April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Moisturizers - Vaseline - Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I suffer from extremely dry hands due to working with chemicals on a daily basis. I've tried a million lotions and potions and I have to say this is the best there is. It is extremely moisturizing, but it doesn't take long to sink in. It takes away the itch associated with dry skin and flakiness immediately and, most importantly, lasts. I don't find myself having to reapply constantly. I'm never without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't live without this lotion. i'm a person who's suf fering from eczema, and a very very dry skin. i use this product at least 3x a day. though its oily, it's very moisturizing! great for my feet and my legs. will buy this again and again. I either use this or cetaphil moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pzap777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome moisturizer. I use it on my face and neck. It is non-comedogenic and fragrance free. I use it as a night time cream becuase it makes your face look a little greasy, not as greasy as pure vaseline but still too greasy for my dior foundation to stay put. Be careful though and dont overdo it. Sometimes I give my face a break from it a night or two and just use my Purpose moisturizer so that I dont overload on greasiness and cause a minor breakout. you just have to know how much moisture your face can handle because this gives you A LOT of moisture!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I was on the hunt for a replacement for my Weleda Almond moisturizer, which I love but don't want to pay the money for. I bought this cream on a whim and it's one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. It's super-creamy and moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works wonders under my makeup and hasn't made me break out yet. A definite rebuy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This stuff moisturizes soooooooo well. It's a thick, white cream that goes on just a little bit sticky but soaks in really fast. I use this on my face and haven't had any breakouts so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This is a great product for dry to very dry skin! It's white, creamy, and comes in a tube. It's fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. It spreads easily and a little bit goes a long way.

I use it on my hands and sometimes on my face as a nighttime and daytime moisturizer. It works well, even under makeup. The active ingredient is white petrolatum (30%). It also contains water and a small amount of Vitamin E. The combination of water and petrolatum adds moisture to the skin and protects it from moisture loss. A wonderful and inexpensive all-purpose product -- 4.5 ounces for under five dollars.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

This is the only product I've used on my son's eczema that has worked!! He likes it because it doesn't sting and there's no scent. I like it because of the price and the packaging. It's in a flexible tube so it's easily dispensed. We've gone through countless tubes of this stuff, and yes, we've tried prescription medication for his eczema. This is the ONLY stuff that keeps his eczema at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this stuff. I live in a climate with pretty harsh winters, and I use this all the time for my hands and cheeks. I have a huge tube of this at work because after rifling through papers all day my fingertips get *so* dry. I love that it's creamy and it absorbs so well, it doesn't have a fragrance (mine doesn't anyway), and it comes in a tube instead of a tub so it's hygienic. It's a close tie for first between this and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion moisturizes completely. I have very dry skin on my body, but very oily facial skin. Go figure. Anyway, this stuff is great, especially on my knees and elbows. Goes on nice and thick, but rubs in easily. None of that runny liquid that promises to moisturize, but leaves you high and ahem, dry. Also, hardly any scent to it, which is great for those of us who wear perfume. I don't know about you, but I hate when my perfume has to compete with my lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stop the presses! This is it!! Winter in the northern USA is usually brutal. No lotions/creams can fight the harsh winds & cold here, so this is your savior. This product formally known as "Vaseline Creamy" is the best thing going for dry, cracked skin. My husband who works outdoors had a hard head, I baggered him about putting moisturizers on his face & body before facing the elements, he thought it was "girl stuff" & wasn't listening then, but after a mild case of frost bite when his face actually split open with blood oozing down his cheeks after washing he's listening now. This cream is a combination of petroleum jelly & cream combined is your best solution for dehydrated, parched, winter weathered skin. While it isn't necessary for me in particular to use it on my face, those who are outdoor workers in the winter months this is a must. This Christmas I plan on giving 4 of my husband's co-workers who also work outdoors with him a tube of this as well as the Vaseline Lip Therapy balm as stocking stuffers cause I know they're going to appreciate & need it. I'm so hooked on it I keep a tube in my car in case my hands are dry. Another great choice is "Nivea's Creme" in the dark blue jar, that works almost as well.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No