July 30, 2014 | 2139 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted MAC's 'Please me' for so long, so once i got it i was so happy, when in the bullet 'Please me' looks such a pretty colour, due to it being a matte it therefore means that it is very pigmented this may make many people happy, but for me i did not like how it looked on my lips when i put it on i was so unhappy, so i tried lots of ways to make it look nice on my lips, i tried putting it on with a lip brush, once it was on it sort of looked like my lip colour but better therefore i really started to like it and it is now one of my favs! I would say that MAC 'Please me' would look good with many skin tones especially tanned. (unfortunately i am not taned, but still looks great)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC describes this as muted-rosy-tinted-pink and it is an almost dirty looking pink that I find is a nice everyday shade that suits a multitude of looks. The wear time is finnicky with it being a Matte finish as it does wear for hours but depending on the condition of your lips it can be very drying. If I wake up and my lips are slightly chapped then I won't go near this shade but if I have bothered to exfoliate and moisturise them properly then this looks nice!

MAC packaging is uniform and nice, survives rolling around my handbag day in day out as do all my MAC lippies. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a pretty shade for work make-up. This suits me more when I have a bit of a tan as when I am fair, this looks a little mauve which I personally don't like.

I have put that I wouldn't repurchase this lippie as I would look for this shade in a different formula just because Matte isn't wearable every day for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This reminds me of Revlon's
Pink in the afternoon.

Except, it is matte and a tad pinker/cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by helenlynguyen

Please Me has been my #1 favorite MAC lipstick for a while now. I think it's the perfect pink for everyday and night wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Bilz

This is my go to lipstick! love the colour and I love that it is Matte. this is most definately a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by missstefani

I love this product! The color is amazing and I get a lot of compliments wearing it , especially from my boyfriend. I would definetly purchase it again.
It is a nice , nude looking pink so it is not too heavy on the lips. I wear it everyday to school , work but it is also a cute lipstick for a date or a romantic dinner. Very feminine and girly , makes me glow and feel like a princess.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by ButterflyLobster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is more of a nude pink for me and thatís a no no for me as nude lips donít suit me at all. I am very tanned skin so light colours tend to look horrible on me. What I really like about Please Me is that itís very pigmented and goes on my lips really smoothly. I use a darker lip gloss on top to make it blend and look more bold. I have lips that are dark so for a lipstick to go on as pigmented as Please Me is a winner but I just wasnít feeling the colour as much as Chatterbox which goes on more pink than nude. I wouldnít repurchase Please Me again, but itís good for anyone looking for a pigmented lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm saying "No" to buying this product again simply because it's too expensive for me. Please Me is a neutral pink, but on the lips it is fairly pigmented. It's a relatively natural color, which I like, and it looks great under Revlon's Pink Pursuit lipgloss. That's one problem with it--it's drying, so I have to wear lipgloss over it so the cracks in my lips don't show. Lovely color, though. Would recommend it for someone just beginning to get curious about wearing color on their lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally in love with this product. Who doesn't , anyway? This shade make my lips pops and make my teeth look even pearly white. Good eh? I also received a lot of compliments from my other girlfriend , that this shade really make me look like a barbie kinda things. Haha. One thing to remind is always, always rub a petroleum jelly or lip balm first to your lips to make sure your lips aren't chapped. Matte lipstick look flattering with healthy glowing skin. Cheat it, girlfriends! Use good highlighter, though. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Pink lipsticks are my favourite to wear Ė so pretty and flattering! I love Chatterbox and Pink Nouveau so much, but after seeing Please Me on a few bloggers, I decided I wanted it, alot! Itís a matte, cool-toned muted pink, just bright enough to stop it being a generic nude pink shade. Itís also very wearable, and surprisingly for a matte lipstick, it applies so creamily on the lips! I love how pigmented it is, one swipe and my lips are totally opaque, and it lasts a good 5-6 hours on me. Itís now my go-to lipstick and resides in my handbag, the reason I like it only slightly better than Chatterbox is because Chatterbox is so creamy and moisturising, it doesnít last as long as I want it to on my lips. This is the perfect everyday lipstick, and is the a great accompaniment to bold smokey eye looks.