MAC Please Me

4.2

on 7/10/2013 3:22:00 PM

You really can't go wrong with MAC lipsticks in general, but this one is definitely in my top favorites. This is my first matte lipstick from MAC so I was a little nervous about the finish. The wear is fantastic in my opinion. The color lasts on my lips all day (even through lunch!) I apply it once in the morning over a little lip balm and don't need to reapply all day. I just add another layer of balm or gloss as needed. The color is what I would describe as the perfect medium pink. I have fair skin and I do not find it too subtle or too "in your face". It has quickly become my everyday lipstick. It's a bit spendy but the tube will last you a long time. Overall it's worth the price, I may even dub it as my go-to pink lipstick.

on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 PM

One of my fave matte lipsticks from Mac. Lovely pink colour, when apply on my lips, it glides smoothly. Definitely my everyday lipstick.

on 6/21/2013 11:55:00 PM

Im in love with this beautiful color!!! It is a lovely matte pink that looks amazing with everything you put on. It stays on for a long long time and it doesnt make my lips dry. I love it!!!!

on 6/5/2013 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite lipsticks of all times. You can never go wrong with this shade of pink. It's matte and stays on for a very long time.

on 6/1/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I've been become a bit of a mac connoisseur lately. This lipstick is so incredible. I couldn't choose between this one and the pink plaid, I have olive undertones and this pink is just so flattering on my skin. I was concerned about the price of Mac's products but later came to realize that their products really aren't that expensive at all. My tarte lipstick was 26 dollars!
I am looking forward to buying two or three more colors soon. Yay Mac : )

on 5/10/2013 5:13:00 PM

I've recently become obsessed with MAC lipsticks and Please Me was a shade that I wasn't too sure on buying, as I don't like dark/bright colors as they don't suit me that well. Pales and pastels are more my thing, but saying that, this is quite a dark(er) pink compared to my other shades and it's quite wearable and is quite nice. But, as it's matte, it seems to just settle in my cracked lips even with vaseline under it and on top of it. I have to use gloss on top of it (MAC Lipglass) to make it not look horrible which is a bit of a pain but it is wearable.. I love MAC packaging regardless of what product it is and the price is hefty but affordable.

on 5/7/2013 6:35:00 PM

This is probably the lipstick I wear most often! It's not too loud, but just the perfect amount of colour for everyday wear. As with all MAC mattes, I need to wear lip balm underneath to prevent from settling into lines but it's a small price to pay for a wonderful shade!

on 5/4/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

THIS IS MY HG LIPSTICK! It's my all time favorite lipstick and it's the first I bought from MAC! It's a matt pink-mocha color which suits me amazingly! It flatters me very much(i'm nc15) and it's not drying at all! If they discontinue this I'm going to cry!!!

on 4/27/2013 9:42:00 AM

There is NO way that the first picture is Please Me. It is definitely not that bright. For some reason last night, I put it on because I hadn't worn it in a while and it looked really dark. I'm not sure what it was, maybe the lighting. I am a little paler than the palest drugstore foundations, blue eyes and freckles. I love that it's matte, matte is my favorite formula. :)

on 4/11/2013 4:23:00 AM

NC10-15, green eyes, blonde hair, rosacea on nose.

On me, "Please me" is a dusty (yet bright?) pink colour, kinda nude and it makes me look a bit tanner. The formula is matte and drying, I can feel it dry out my lips as soon as I put it on but on lazy days I simply add more lipstick to cover the flakies and it works to make them invisible. I don't recommend it for overly chapped lips tho. The staying power on me is about 3-4 hours, sometimes longer.

It's a great colour if you want something eyecatching without it being garish like Candy Yum Yum. I probably wouldn't buy again because I find it gets boring after a while.

Popular Lipsticks