October 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is NO way that the first picture is Please Me. It is definitely not that bright. For some reason last night, I put it on because I hadn't worn it in a while and it looked really dark. I'm not sure what it was, maybe the lighting. I am a little paler than the palest drugstore foundations, blue eyes and freckles. I love that it's matte, matte is my favorite formula. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

NC10-15, green eyes, blonde hair, rosacea on nose.

On me, "Please me" is a dusty (yet bright?) pink colour, kinda nude and it makes me look a bit tanner. The formula is matte and drying, I can feel it dry out my lips as soon as I put it on but on lazy days I simply add more lipstick to cover the flakies and it works to make them invisible. I don't recommend it for overly chapped lips tho. The staying power on me is about 3-4 hours, sometimes longer.

It's a great colour if you want something eyecatching without it being garish like Candy Yum Yum. I probably wouldn't buy again because I find it gets boring after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by tianafleur

I am a NC20 and Please Me comes out as the most beautiful shade of pink on me. I know the matte formula can be drying sometimes, but the soft powdery finish of the lipstick is so worth it! I make sure to use a lip scrub and a good lip balm before applying the lipstick and it goes on nicely. Very pretty spring colour and looks great paired with a brown/dark blue smokey eye!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even with the MAC Lip primer this is too drying for me. I don't like the consistency of it. nice neutral colour though.

EDIT: so I've tried using this again and I must say I'm loving it these days. It's still a bit dry after 4-5hrs in the office but I just give my lips a quick wipe with a tissue, put on some chapstick, Please me and I feel good again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted MAC's 'Please me' for so long, so once i got it i was so happy, when in the bullet 'Please me' looks such a pretty colour, due to it being a matte it therefore means that it is very pigmented this may make many people happy, but for me i did not like how it looked on my lips when i put it on i was so unhappy, so i tried lots of ways to make it look nice on my lips, i tried putting it on with a lip brush, once it was on it sort of looked like my lip colour but better therefore i really started to like it and it is now one of my favs! I would say that MAC 'Please me' would look good with many skin tones especially tanned. (unfortunately i am not taned, but still looks great)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC describes this as muted-rosy-tinted-pink and it is an almost dirty looking pink that I find is a nice everyday shade that suits a multitude of looks. The wear time is finnicky with it being a Matte finish as it does wear for hours but depending on the condition of your lips it can be very drying. If I wake up and my lips are slightly chapped then I won't go near this shade but if I have bothered to exfoliate and moisturise them properly then this looks nice!

MAC packaging is uniform and nice, survives rolling around my handbag day in day out as do all my MAC lippies. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a pretty shade for work make-up. This suits me more when I have a bit of a tan as when I am fair, this looks a little mauve which I personally don't like.

I have put that I wouldn't repurchase this lippie as I would look for this shade in a different formula just because Matte isn't wearable every day for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This reminds me of Revlon's
Pink in the afternoon.

Except, it is matte and a tad pinker/cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by helenlynguyen

Please Me has been my #1 favorite MAC lipstick for a while now. I think it's the perfect pink for everyday and night wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Bilz

This is my go to lipstick! love the colour and I love that it is Matte. this is most definately a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by missstefani

I love this product! The color is amazing and I get a lot of compliments wearing it , especially from my boyfriend. I would definetly purchase it again.
It is a nice , nude looking pink so it is not too heavy on the lips. I wear it everyday to school , work but it is also a cute lipstick for a date or a romantic dinner. Very feminine and girly , makes me glow and feel like a princess.