September 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not bad for a cheap liquid eyeliner at all. I'm really not into the Sephora line of makeup but when I saw the blue one which I thought was a unique, matte blue I just had to have it. It comes with a felt tip applicator which is easy to use and easy to draw a fine line with. The medium bright blue color dries to a matte finish and really brings out my brown eyes. Even though I have oily lids, this didn't smudge or flake on me and actually lasted all day. Not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water at the end of the day. I'm curious to try the other colors and since I paid $11 for it (which is about the same price as some drugstore brands) I could actually get several and not break the bank too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is officially my favourite liquid liner of all time now. I have been using it everyday and I love how it looks on me. I was a bit hesitant to try products of the Sephora line but the sales lady told me it works very well, and it's very comparable to some high-end eyeliners out there for a fraction of the cost.

I have it in the color Black (matte) and I'm very impressed with the pigmentation. It is definitely a true black color and it also lasts very long for me. The brush is one of the easiest brush I have used for a liquid liner. It's very thin so it makes it very easy to draw on thin (or thick) lines. It's not a problem for me but I find that it's not waterproof (not that it claims to be). I love this product and will definitely repurchase when I'm done. I'm starting to get a very good impression with the Sephora line collection (their lash plumper mascara is one my favourite mascaras of all time).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product; it is smudge-proof, it lasts, it has a fine felt tip, and it's reasonably priced.
I bought in the winter, use it almost every day and it's still going! Totally am going to pick it up again<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner (besides Milani)...it dries pretty fast (about a minute) and lasts all day...really hard to get off but that's the point, right? cheaper than most - can't go wrong with this

pros:
lasts all day
easy to use

cons:
kind of hard to get off (not necessarily bad)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by karoin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite products of all time. I already have five of these: black, brown, shimmery green, shimmery blue and metallic grey.

For my daily makeup I usually just use foundation, blush, cat eye eyeliner and mascara. So I use this eyeliner every day. The tip is very thin and allows for a precise application, it lasts all day and doesnt smudge or fade out.

I love the colors, the black is very rich and dark, and the shimmery colors are kinda muted and perfect for a less dramatic look.

Lately I have been buying only sephora products and I couldn't be happier with the brand. I find it to be the same quality as professional makeup brands for half the price.

This eyeliner is definitely a keeper for me, and I highly recommend it to all eyeliner addicts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by taylermarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this product about 4 times now. I always go back to it because it just WORKS. It has a felt tip 'brush' which makes it pretty easy to do a nice cat eye look. this eyeliner honestly stays put all day. I have oily skin and other liquid eyeliners crease and run after only a little while. I don't need a primer with this, it's awesome on it's own. one issue I have with it is the price. For such a small bottle and small amount, you pay 10 dollars. I typically go through a bottle semi quick because I use it everyday. but other than that, it's my go to for eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say no to this product. Although it has a nice thin tip, the formula is doesn't dry quick so it is easy to mark a crease on my lids. It's also somewhat irritating. I will not be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Think Victoria's Secret makeup quality. This liquid eyeliner, while it comes with a very nicely manageable tip, is a very poor quality product. It smears, flakes and sticks stubbornly to my face as I try to clean it off with eye makeup remover. I don't have oily eyelids and I always wear a primer. Got it in black & blue,will be returning both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

This is a nice liquid liner, and that is coming from someone who HATES felt tip liquid liners! I far prefer to use brushes, but this one is different. It allows for a fine line if used only on the tip, or a thicker line by using the side. It lasts a long time with no flaking but washes off easily with face wash, unlike many other liquid liners I have used. I have only used the black, but am curious about other colors sense the pigments are so rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

HG. kind of cheap price-wise for a high end product but its amazing. it has a felt tip. it dries fast and is super easy to apply. also super easy to remove. its very black. everything i need in a liquid liner. i use this only on my upper lash line. easy to make thin or thick lines. definitley try this out. $11 at sephora.