October 25, 2014 | 1684 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by 8bitAmes

I have about 12 jars of this cream in my life right now. I'm not completely sure how that happened, but I'm okay with that. If you are offended by/sensitive to fragrance, you should walk away right now. While many call the fragrance 'clean' or 'classic', it is mildly 'old lady-ish' (floral? Medicinal? I can't pinpoint it). I think old ladies are adorable and they know their skincare. I use this on my face - I like to slather it on at night (neck, lips, eyelids) - and anywhere else I'm dry, particularly in the winter (cuticles, elbows, knees, ankles - am I weird?). It does what it is supposed to do, which is probably why this product has largely positive reviews. It has really stood the test of time. Also, Marilyn Monroe used it and that makes me feel extra luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Love this in the winter for my hands

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Super duper moisturizing,people with normal skin use nivea soft,this i use for ankles elbows and knees

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by hannahskm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have a big tub sitting in my bathroom! I use it every night to cream my face and neck!
Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by littlebuggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily facial skin and live in a tropical country so I don't use this in my face. BUT, I also suffer from eczema in my hands probably from washing my hands too much. My hands were dry,scaly and itchy and my usual body lotion wasn't cutting it. Nivea creme applied liberally on my hands before bedtime for a week completely changed how my hands looked and felt. No more itching and dryness. I'll definitely continue using it to prevent eczema on my hands! If you're suffering from dry hands after washing or persistent eczema, definitely give this a shot!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by TwoBigFins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Classic scent, time-tested effectiveness. Nivea cream has proven time and again to be the best all-around moisturizer on the market!
I especially like that it comes in little mini tins that can slip easily into pocket, glove compartment, etc. In winter, it's easy to prevent my hands from becoming chapped and cracked near the nails: I just whip out my mini tin and apply the lovely, white, beautifully-scented Nivea cream to my hands before going outdoors. Its rich formula and pleasant scent make it easy to ward off the harsh effects of winter. I even apply a small amount to my face and lips if the wind is exceptionally strong and damaging. In the summer, Nivea is a great after-sun moisturizer, too.
My Hubby loves the scent, and always comments on how nice it smells whenever I'm applying it. I think it's a nostalgic little scent that he might unconsciously recall from childhood, when his own mother used to use Nivea cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG for moisturizing everything. Love the scent and multi-uses for this great cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hudi7

After reading a great comparison on Nivea and crem de la mer I tried it and wasn't disappointed. I use as a nighttime moisturizer and my skin feels amazing in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by shereenzargham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Whenever wintet comes i never become afraid of any skin problem,,because i know just one solution of all is Nivea creme,,precaution is better than cure thats y,,in our home we always use nivea so to prevent from dryness and other skin problems,,one thing that is very important nivea is my crack heels healer,,now my heels r filled, very soft and amasingly clean,,best creme of my life nivea

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by graciamode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lifetime cream.. Easy to absorb and more important the texture and composition almost similar like the famous cream la mer