December 20, 2014 | 1136 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

Let me start off with saying I hate the packaging design! Aside from Korres Cleansing Milk being better at soothing my skin and removing my makeup, it's also $10 dollars cheaper. Not to mention for such a natural skincare product it has SIX parabens!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by greeny2323

My skin used to be decent, not perfect, but not bad at all. Well, i am currently recovering from a Philosophy screw up, those fu**ers... and I am not sure if its the change in diet and switch to natural products (taking a holistic approach to recover my skin). Well, I was using Peter Thomas Roth acne wash but its waaay to drying... to the point it hurt and flaked and itched... bad. Well, in conjunction with this my skin is finally revealing its beauty again, and once the blemishes and scars leave completely it will be absolutely incredible (i can already tell). Well, I really like this. It does a good job of taking off my makeup and providing me with the moisture i need without adding to my breakouts. The scent is wonderful, amazing to say the least. But at times (due to my condition) my skin doesn't feel exactly clean... but for all you gals without breakout problems, this is the only product you might actually need for perfect skin!
Update: I notice I get carried away with most of my reviews and I exaggerate product performance way too often lol... up for more objectivity here: nice, not ideal for acned skin (although it soothes) I feel like my face isn't clean... but my sis loves it and for you ladies without acne burdens, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 9:05:00 AM More reviews by maureen2

I love love love this cleanser! I use it morning and night as part of my Decleor regimen and couldn't be happier with my skin. This cleansing milk leaves my skin super soft with no residue left behind like other cleansing milks. I though it might be too heavy for my combo skin but it's not at all. I love the smell as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I was a bit worried that this creamy cleanser would be too thick and emollient for my combination skin but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked for me. It feels so silky and smells so great thanks to the essential oils it contains. I was amazed at how well it removed all traces of makeup and left my skin feeling super smooth and clean without drying it out like most foaming cleansers do.
I use this by spreading it over my dry skin and gently massaging in circles. I then wipe off my makeup with a makeup removing pad. I then splash my face with water and take off the residue with another cleansing pad and find this is sufficient. If I've been wearing heavy makeup I use a toner afterwards and I'm done! My skin has been looking fantastic since using this.
The price is a bit steep but definitely worth is for the results it gives. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LY80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a week now, and I loooove it! I am 27, and my skin is normal-- i've been looking for a gentle cleanser, and this is it! Like the reviewer below says, it's a haute version of Cetaphil (20 times better imho). I used to use a cleansing oil, but I use this instead. I wash it off with warm water and follow with a gentle foaming cleanser. This cleanser does not foam at all. It doesn't leave your skin squeaky clean-- it cleanses, but leaves all the essential moisture your face needs behind. It also has a wonderful scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Rich, gentle cleanser that works well on my sensitive allergy prone skin. Its light and creamy and easy to remove with a cotton pad or with a warm wet wash cloth. Does not sting, redden or dry out my skin. Easily removes my make up but I don't wear a ton of make up. I like the flip top plastic bottle, its easy to grab and get the product out in the small amount you need. Sephora was out of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk so on recommendation of SA I bought this instead and have been pleased. A large bottle (8.4 oz, 250ml) has lasted almost a full year so this actually makes it cheaper than the Dr. H.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by beryy615

i was convinced with the reviews here so i gave it a try. wow! it's like cetaphil haute couture. it's more luxurious, creamier, and smells richer. its like going to the spa just to have your face washed. spending $20 for 1000 mL (70% off), best deal ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by summertime24

Excellent cleansing milk, relatively big bottle, smell of product is very nice, relatively thick texture which I like, good packaging since it's a squeeze out bottle so when you get to the bottle you can flip it over, doesn't leave my combination skin feeling oily yet I feel it's supple when I dry my face with a towel.

Will definately stick with this for the colder months of the year when my skin tends to dry out a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 1:52:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

I admit that I bought this cleanser solely because my brother's GF uses it and she has gorgeous, creamy, poreless skin. It's extremely gentle, which I really like for my oily skin that dries out easily using gel cleansers; this one is creamy enough to keep my face supple, and will be extra useful during the colder months when I don't get the benefits of humidity.
$31 at beauty.com and Sephora for a 8.4 oz squeeze bottle. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by epaty

Smells and feels nice. My skin feels fresh and moisturized afterwards. It tends to get sticky and sometimes my skin absorbs it too fast to wipe it off. Would purchase again, but I'm not sure where to buy it since i recieved it in a swap.