July 26, 2014 | 1610 users online

Scrubs - Origins - Modern Friction

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a truly organic wonder. It is like a facial in your home. It leaves your skin amazingly fresh. Rub onto dry skin and then add water and it turns int a cleanser that leaves your face truly refreshing. They even make a modernn friction to exfoliate the body. I highly recommend both and cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by HopefullyHelpful

I really love this exfoliator. I don't find it too rough at all, but I am also used to using much harsher products on my skin (before deciding to go all natural). Maybe if you're not used to exfoliating at all it may be too much. And this also works way better than the harsher/more extreme exfoliants. It actually leaves my skin looking better/more even toned/smooth for days after I use it.
It took a few uses for me to get the hang of using it, but now I massage it into clean, dry skin for about 1 minute (avoiding eye area!), add some water and massage until the water dries, then I rinse the whole thing off. My skin is red immediately after using, but only for a few seconds. I also only use it at night before I go to bed, and about twice a week (no more than every other day for sure).
The next day my skin looks great, make-up goes on perfectly and even lasts longer throughout the day. My pores also appear smaller, and this product has never caused me to break out. I've become a fan of origins after using this and am turned over to natural products for life.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mskitte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

How in the world is this gentle? The grains are huge & very rough. My Renova-ed skin tolerates this ok, but it definitey feels like I'm being too rough on my skin. Directions say use it on dry skin so you need quite a lot to cover the face. Then it takes forever to rinse off, during which it sometimes gets in your eyes & stings like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

EDIT: switched to the nuxe gentle exfoliator. This is still great but a little too much because the skin around my cheeks etc is not thick enough to tolerate this with weekly use. Better for those with tougher skin, not for fragile skin.

I bought this before christmas because id heard good thing about it.

I can actually understand why some might not like it but i personally think its wonderful. New HG exfoliator for moi!

It leaves my skin super smooth and fresh.

I exfoliate twice a week and no more because i dont want to wreck my skin. I apply this to dry face massge it for about less than a minute, addsome water and massge for about 30 seconds then rince clean and do this twice a week .

Will definitly repurcase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by JeniP

My sister gave me a sample of this product that she'd got when she bought some Origins stuff for herself. I like it a lot, because it's finer than most scrubs, which can be harsh. I'd got to the stage where I was using only chemical exfoliants rather than the crushed-shell type as they seemed too hard on my skin. This also smells fab. My only 'no-no' is that if you get it in your eyes, it stings!! I have read a review elsewhere for the product saying that some users have found it better than an in-clinic microdermabrasion treatment, which must be good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub. It makes the skin soft as a baby. It's like a spa in the shower. Smells great and doesn't makes the skin red or blotchy. Just calmed and deep cleaned. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I just got this as a sample but yet have to purchase the full bottle. I really like this. It makes my face so smooth right after using it. I apply this on dry skin first then I splash a bit of water on my hands then rub it gently. iI find this gets the best results.

This product is a bit expensive but If I were to buy the whole bottle I can imagine it lasting for at least a year as you need so little of it for the face. It's worth every penny in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Agrenne1

DD tried this and it works wonderful! No more tiny bumps on her nose...last step before going to an aesthetician....wahoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I love this product, it leaves my skin soft and glowing. I don't exfoliate regularly but when I do this makes my skin feel amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this scrub. I don't find it at all harsh. I use it at least once a week. I use it on dry to damp skin and get the smoothest skin after that feels so clean and fresh. I don't have any allergic reation and it doesn't break me out. I love it. I don't think this has any rough particles like the apricot scrubs that can actually scratch your skin and the gooey texture really isn't all that bad. I will definitely repurchase even though it is a bit pricey. I do prefer their old packaging that was in a container than the tube that it is in now. I have no problems with this product what so ever.