July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by canjice

I bought one and after 2 weeks of use, I noticed a difference in the thickness and length of my lashes. My lash line looks darker as if I have little remnants of mascara leftover even when they're very clean. I've also noticed some new growth which I am very excited about because I've had sparse eyelashes all my life. I was using Ardell's Brow and Lash Treatment before but the results weren't as great as I expected/wanted (although it seemed to help my brows). I showed my mom the results, who was willing to shell out $100 for some other lash treatment, and she made me purchase 3 more of the Canmake's ($12/ea. on eBay)!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by PinkChicken

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works! I previously use Mavala's Doublelash treatment, and while Mavala does work, I can see much more difference with Canmake! I can visibly see that my lower lashes are longer, as well as the lashes in the inner corner. One thing it lacks is making the lashes thicker, but I'm not complaining! I feel that Mavala does a better job in thickening lashes though.

I will definitely repurchase this wonderful, affordable product, instead of Mavala, because it is not only cheaper, the brush applicator doesn't poke my eye out everytime I apply. The packaging makes me doubt its effectiveness, but I realise now that packaging is deceiving.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by renemy

I got this a few years ago during a trip to Taiwan because of raves on the board. I've been kind of lazy with it but when I do use it, I can definitely see that it makes a difference. I used to have some bald patches on my lower lash line for some reason and this has grown them back! The other lasher are longer too. I totally believe this works.
Sometimes there is a little bit of stinging but it's not too bad. My tube is blue despite the picture above that shows a pink one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 5:05:00 AM More reviews by sm62zone

Bought this due to the reviews here. Boy, am I glad that I did. I feel that it is working better than Mavala double lash. After using for 1 week, I see noticeable results in terms of lengthening. My lashes are thicker and of reasonable length, yet I am greedy. Well, can't blame a girl for trying.

For those residing in Singapore, you may get this from John Little (orchard), regularly priced at SGD 13.90. But during promotion, John Little has 15%+20% discount, voila it is less than SGD 10 for 6ml tube.

It has pathenol (vit B5), meant for regeneration and lavender oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bizzietue

I'm pregnant and either the hormones of the baby or the cheap eye makeup remover had previously destroyed my eyelashes.... they were literally breaking off! I didn't want to pay $16 for this product (including shipping from e-bay) but I did anyway and am so glad that I did.... my eyelashes are growing back nice and healthy like they were prior to my pregnancy. Other people that have reviewed this product might have been able to purchase it locally, but I live in the midwest and it's not available locally to me. :(
Would definitely recommend if you're having problem eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by petzgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this because sometimes I like to put something on my lashes but not have to worry about any flakes or smudges later on throughout the day, I'm asian but my lashes aren't super sparse because I use jojoba oil every night to remove make-up (the oil made my lashes grow over a few years), but I think I've seen a little more growing since I've used the canmake eyelash essence, my bottom lashes have been getting a little longer :) and I also like how it can double as mascara base for when I do want to wear mascara, it keeps my curl pretty well throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

it's quite cheap, i'm not sure whether it had made my lashes grew longer or not cuz i didn't put it on every night, only when i remember :P
but i feel that my lashes are stronger n more nourish.

will update again later cuz i've just started putting it on every night before i sleep, let's hope my lashes grow longer :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i swear this thing makes your lashes longer and it is cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

whileas this hasn't made my lashes thicker, it has indeed made my lashes longer after two weeks of nightly application. it's true! now my lashes are a lot longer, and it's so cheap, i'm totally satisfied with this. love it! will definitely repurchase! only small complaint is that it makes my eyes a bit itchy and bloodshot, but then i usually apply this right before i sleep, so it's not really a problem. and the redness and the itchiness go away really fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by jingwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if it does make my lash grows. And the product info does not state it does. But while it is on, it does appear to make my lash prettier & lusher. I avoid mascara as I'm pretty basic with cosmetics - loose powder & blusher. For that reason, I may buy this again, as a substitute. The first 2 days that I used it, I had a couple more eyelashes dropping off. But that seems to be ok now. I've been using this for a week.

Edit 5/1/08: Yes, it's confirmed. It made my lash longer. So I'm now giving it 5 lippies instead of 4 :-) And I've bought my 2nd tube for standby too...