Palmer's cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

4.4

Water (Aqua/Deionized) (aqua), Cocoa Extract (theobroma cacao), Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao), Palm Oil (elaeis guineensis), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI #19140), D&C Orange 4 (CI #15510)

on 11/13/2006 8:31:00 PM

Not bad! The smell's delicious, like all the other Palmers products. I personally use this cream around my eyes at night and I swear in the morning, my eyes look so much more rejuvenated. I just wish there was more product for the price... but can't really complain :)

on 10/31/2006 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

On my endless quest to find my holy grail of hand creams, I was lucky enough to come across this miracle cream. I have tried and continue to try every old and new product on the market, but nothing comes close to this. I have extremely dry, sensitive eczema on my hands, and use this cream constantly throughout the day, without ANY irritation. My skin stays moisturized, soft and pain free.
Bonus... It smells sooooo good, and at $5.99cnd it is worth stocking up!

on 5/7/2006 2:03:00 PM

I've been using this product for years and really love the smell and just how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. Can use it all over (face and body)although I use it sparingly on my face. This is also brilliant as I have very sensitive skin and am prone to eczema on my face. Great price as well, no need for any other moisturiser again!!

on 4/29/2006 11:53:00 PM

The Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream was my first experience with Palmer's and it hooked me right away. Although I do prefer the lotion for full body moizturizing, this cream has a permanent place in my bag. It is the best hand cream I've used, especially during cold, dry winters in the Northeast. It is light and easily absorbed, but leaves hands silky and smooth for hours- even against harsh temperatures.

on 3/27/2006 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I used this on my stomach when I was pregnant and didn't get any stretchmarks!!! (I gained over 70 lbs!!) I use it still today!

on 8/24/2005 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great heavy moisturizer for winter worn skin and sandaled summer feet. I use this before bedtime, it absorbs overnight to moist finish. It smells heavily of cocoa butter which may be a turn off to some. Also, some may find this too greasy for them so I would recommend Palmers lotion.

on 6/26/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this cream out for the first time several years ago when my parents owned a convenient store and I spotted this on the shelf and decided to get it since I had never tried anything with cocoa butter in it before. I also wanted it for the chocolate smell. While I don't find it rich enough to use as an over night foot cream I can use it during the day when I'm walking around bare foot or wearing shoes and sandals. I mainly use this as a hand cream because it's not greasy and so far it's the best thing I've used for my hands that's from the drug store. I don't have to keep reapplying after every time I wash my hands and I wash them a LOT. I'm certainly buying this again, but in the unscented version since I'm kinda tired of the smell.

on 3/7/2005 11:07:00 PM

I used this without reading the ingredients first. Unfortunately, it has yellow 5 in it which is Tartrazine or coal tar. It's a cheap coloring companies use and is nothing more than industrial waste. They could easily use carotene but it's a little more expensive. Lots of people get rashes or headaches from it and don't even realize what causes it.

Having said that, it's otherwise a wonderful lotion. I did try it before I read the label and was amazed how soft my hands and heels were. Wish I could use it.

on 12/15/2004 12:31:00 PM

This is a great cream for my hands. In the winter my hands get so dry that they crack and bleed and hurt. Most lotions/ creams make my hands sting except for this one. This leaves my hands soft and not greasy.