Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream

4.5

Water (Aqua/Deionized) (aqua), Cocoa Extract (theobroma cacao), Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao), Palm Oil (elaeis guineensis), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI #19140), D&C Orange 4 (CI #15510)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All time favourite cream/lotion (along with Astral)... smells like chocolate (yummy). I ALWAYS have a bottle, tube AND a tub of this stuff, been using this on my face and body on/off for 15 yrs+ I've tried other lotions, but I always come back to this one over and over again. Only gripe i have is with the bottle, when I'm 2/3 in, I have to store it upside down so i can get the last drop but it's no biggie. But other than that what can I say - Palmers, thumbs up.

on 9/15/2007 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I love the buttery consistency and how it sinks into my skin so well! My hands are so soft now and I can't stop sniffing at it lol. I just love the smell! I would re purchase again and again

on 4/9/2007 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

am i really one of the only ones who uses this on my face? i have fairly sensitive, oily, dehydrated skin and WOW.....this stuff makes my face feel wonderful.....need to give it a few minutes to set in and then you MIGHT need a light dusting of powder (unless it is night time) but my skin is lookin so much better. it hasnt been breakin out as much....and my blackheads even seem to look a lil better.....i LOVE this stuff.....and how it makes my skin feel and look BIG RAVE! :)

on 2/22/2007 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVELOVELOVE THIS! I have used this forever and will do so until it is no longer available...which better not EVER happen! I use this on my hands and my kids' hands and it works miracles. I have very sensitive skin, as does my little daughter, and my hands get really red and dry, chapped and cracked, and within minutes of using this, they feel WONDERFUL! It never irritates my skin, and always softens and moisturizes. I just love this! Plus, it comes in a squeezey tube, so I can bring it with me EVERYWHERE :)

on 11/13/2006 8:31:00 PM

Not bad! The smell's delicious, like all the other Palmers products. I personally use this cream around my eyes at night and I swear in the morning, my eyes look so much more rejuvenated. I just wish there was more product for the price... but can't really complain :)

on 10/31/2006 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

On my endless quest to find my holy grail of hand creams, I was lucky enough to come across this miracle cream. I have tried and continue to try every old and new product on the market, but nothing comes close to this. I have extremely dry, sensitive eczema on my hands, and use this cream constantly throughout the day, without ANY irritation. My skin stays moisturized, soft and pain free.
Bonus... It smells sooooo good, and at $5.99cnd it is worth stocking up!

on 5/7/2006 2:03:00 PM

I've been using this product for years and really love the smell and just how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. Can use it all over (face and body)although I use it sparingly on my face. This is also brilliant as I have very sensitive skin and am prone to eczema on my face. Great price as well, no need for any other moisturiser again!!

on 4/29/2006 11:53:00 PM

The Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream was my first experience with Palmer's and it hooked me right away. Although I do prefer the lotion for full body moizturizing, this cream has a permanent place in my bag. It is the best hand cream I've used, especially during cold, dry winters in the Northeast. It is light and easily absorbed, but leaves hands silky and smooth for hours- even against harsh temperatures.

on 3/27/2006 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff!! I used this on my stomach when I was pregnant and didn't get any stretchmarks!!! (I gained over 70 lbs!!) I use it still today!

on 8/24/2005 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great heavy moisturizer for winter worn skin and sandaled summer feet. I use this before bedtime, it absorbs overnight to moist finish. It smells heavily of cocoa butter which may be a turn off to some. Also, some may find this too greasy for them so I would recommend Palmers lotion.