July 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVELOVELOVE THIS! I have used this forever and will do so until it is no longer available...which better not EVER happen! I use this on my hands and my kids' hands and it works miracles. I have very sensitive skin, as does my little daughter, and my hands get really red and dry, chapped and cracked, and within minutes of using this, they feel WONDERFUL! It never irritates my skin, and always softens and moisturizes. I just love this! Plus, it comes in a squeezey tube, so I can bring it with me EVERYWHERE :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

Not bad! The smell's delicious, like all the other Palmers products. I personally use this cream around my eyes at night and I swear in the morning, my eyes look so much more rejuvenated. I just wish there was more product for the price... but can't really complain :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sassy_lolita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my endless quest to find my holy grail of hand creams, I was lucky enough to come across this miracle cream. I have tried and continue to try every old and new product on the market, but nothing comes close to this. I have extremely dry, sensitive eczema on my hands, and use this cream constantly throughout the day, without ANY irritation. My skin stays moisturized, soft and pain free.
Bonus... It smells sooooo good, and at $5.99cnd it is worth stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jules4674

I've been using this product for years and really love the smell and just how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. Can use it all over (face and body)although I use it sparingly on my face. This is also brilliant as I have very sensitive skin and am prone to eczema on my face. Great price as well, no need for any other moisturiser again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 11:53:00 PM More reviews by jen129nifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream was my first experience with Palmer's and it hooked me right away. Although I do prefer the lotion for full body moizturizing, this cream has a permanent place in my bag. It is the best hand cream I've used, especially during cold, dry winters in the Northeast. It is light and easily absorbed, but leaves hands silky and smooth for hours- even against harsh temperatures.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by graciekelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff!! I used this on my stomach when I was pregnant and didn't get any stretchmarks!!! (I gained over 70 lbs!!) I use it still today!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by blufunk

Great heavy moisturizer for winter worn skin and sandaled summer feet. I use this before bedtime, it absorbs overnight to moist finish. It smells heavily of cocoa butter which may be a turn off to some. Also, some may find this too greasy for them so I would recommend Palmers lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I tried this cream out for the first time several years ago when my parents owned a convenient store and I spotted this on the shelf and decided to get it since I had never tried anything with cocoa butter in it before. I also wanted it for the chocolate smell. While I don't find it rich enough to use as an over night foot cream I can use it during the day when I'm walking around bare foot or wearing shoes and sandals. I mainly use this as a hand cream because it's not greasy and so far it's the best thing I've used for my hands that's from the drug store. I don't have to keep reapplying after every time I wash my hands and I wash them a LOT. I'm certainly buying this again, but in the unscented version since I'm kinda tired of the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Ziora

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this without reading the ingredients first. Unfortunately, it has yellow 5 in it which is Tartrazine or coal tar. It's a cheap coloring companies use and is nothing more than industrial waste. They could easily use carotene but it's a little more expensive. Lots of people get rashes or headaches from it and don't even realize what causes it.

Having said that, it's otherwise a wonderful lotion. I did try it before I read the label and was amazed how soft my hands and heels were. Wish I could use it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by steph3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great cream for my hands. In the winter my hands get so dry that they crack and bleed and hurt. Most lotions/ creams make my hands sting except for this one. This leaves my hands soft and not greasy.