October 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by metalrocker2020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is sensitive to breakouts from certain lotions, especially bath and body works types. I still have those kinds but at night when I went to bed my hands touched my body and I used to always break out on my chest or face b/c of them. Then I bought this and the breakouts stopped at night. It has no smell and it's really good at moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hands have always been problematic: red, dry, painful, with eczema. I've tried lots of options including Re-Nutriv and La Mer. I love them both but I've been undisciplined about using them consistently. My derm recommended Eucerin PLUS after trying it, I know why. First, it is NOT greasy. It softens immediately, lasts through washing and does exacly what you need it to do. it heals your hands. And its about $5 compared to $40 for Re-Nutriv.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried at least 5 other hand creams before I found this one, and this one healed the chronic dryness on my hands. My hands were cracking around the knuckles, and this cream repaired it completely within 2 days! I was pretty impressed. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! My HG hand cream has always been the Neutrogena one, but not anymore. I bought this at CVS on sale plus had a great coupon. My wedding rings caused some serious itching and dryness on my fingers and the Neutrogena wasn't cutting it after about a week. I bought this and it cured the dryness w/in days! Wonderful texture, non greasy and I don't detect a scent. I went back and bought 3 more for all my purses : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fuzzywuzzywuzabearbuthadn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HG hand lotions. I have one hand lotion for intense, deep, overnight moisturizing (The Body Shop Hemp Hand Lotion) and one for longlasting, non-greasy, right-before-shaking-hands-with-anyone hand lotion, which is this one.

For reference: I am a dirty blonde with dark hazel eyes and a bisque-to-beige skintone with warm-to-olive undertones. I have pretty pigmented lips, although I'm not entirely sure.

Price: $5.49 at CVS for 2.7 ounces. Good price because a little goes a long way.

Packaging: Haha definitely not attractive, but it would be hard to make *any* hand lotion packaging attractive.

Color: Slightly transparent whitish color.

Finish: Not greasy AT ALL! Just pure silicony goodness. I hate putting on hand lotion and then not being able to turn doorknobs. This stuff is just smooth amazingness.

Texture: Silicony. A little goes a looong way. Very slippery, yet not greasy.

Staying Power: Lasts for several hours!

Other Notes: Slightly icky chemical smell.

Buy It Again: Umm, YES! I feel like I should stock up in case they discontinue! (knock on wood)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a small 1oz sample size of this product when I bought Eucerine Aquaphor, and I love the hand cream! Non greasy and non-scented. I do prefer my Bath and Body Works "Look Ma, New Hands" but I like this stuff too, and it's cheaper! I'll probably use this stuff when my hands are slightly dry and the Bath and Body Works lotion when they're worse off to conserve it since it's a bit more expensive. I'll definitely be buying another tube of this when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lizzycurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THis is SO good. I'm gonna put some on right now :) I've tried a lot of diff. hand cremes and this one is def. the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Lovelife909

ok so a few monthes ago i had VERY DRY HANDS (it was so dry that it hurt) and this lotion healed my hands in 2-3 days I LOVE THIS LOTION i really
recommend it for pep with very dry hands its awsome!

xoxox
suki

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by gc1551

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These is a great hand cream, my mom got it for me becoz my hand was sooooo dry it hurt and this saved my life in about 3 days (or 2) i allwas have this in my purse now! i diff recommend this!

xoxo
gc

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up one day because I had a coupon. This is a pretty good creme. The price is great. I put it on before bed and my hands always feel great. I do have to agree with another reviewer that it doesn't help the cuticles much. I have actually started putting on a cuticle cream first and then applying this creme. This lasts so-so through hand washes. If I have put on a light coat, it feels like most of it is washed off. But if I apply a heavy coat then it sticks on pretty well through hand washes. The smell is not that great, but the creme is good enough to me that I can deal with the smell. I will continue to buy it and just remember thicker coats.