August 20, 2014 | 2147 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! My HG hand cream has always been the Neutrogena one, but not anymore. I bought this at CVS on sale plus had a great coupon. My wedding rings caused some serious itching and dryness on my fingers and the Neutrogena wasn't cutting it after about a week. I bought this and it cured the dryness w/in days! Wonderful texture, non greasy and I don't detect a scent. I went back and bought 3 more for all my purses : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fuzzywuzzywuzabearbuthadn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HG hand lotions. I have one hand lotion for intense, deep, overnight moisturizing (The Body Shop Hemp Hand Lotion) and one for longlasting, non-greasy, right-before-shaking-hands-with-anyone hand lotion, which is this one.

For reference: I am a dirty blonde with dark hazel eyes and a bisque-to-beige skintone with warm-to-olive undertones. I have pretty pigmented lips, although I'm not entirely sure.

Price: $5.49 at CVS for 2.7 ounces. Good price because a little goes a long way.

Packaging: Haha definitely not attractive, but it would be hard to make *any* hand lotion packaging attractive.

Color: Slightly transparent whitish color.

Finish: Not greasy AT ALL! Just pure silicony goodness. I hate putting on hand lotion and then not being able to turn doorknobs. This stuff is just smooth amazingness.

Texture: Silicony. A little goes a looong way. Very slippery, yet not greasy.

Staying Power: Lasts for several hours!

Other Notes: Slightly icky chemical smell.

Buy It Again: Umm, YES! I feel like I should stock up in case they discontinue! (knock on wood)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a small 1oz sample size of this product when I bought Eucerine Aquaphor, and I love the hand cream! Non greasy and non-scented. I do prefer my Bath and Body Works "Look Ma, New Hands" but I like this stuff too, and it's cheaper! I'll probably use this stuff when my hands are slightly dry and the Bath and Body Works lotion when they're worse off to conserve it since it's a bit more expensive. I'll definitely be buying another tube of this when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lizzycurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THis is SO good. I'm gonna put some on right now :) I've tried a lot of diff. hand cremes and this one is def. the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Lovelife909

ok so a few monthes ago i had VERY DRY HANDS (it was so dry that it hurt) and this lotion healed my hands in 2-3 days I LOVE THIS LOTION i really
recommend it for pep with very dry hands its awsome!

xoxox
suki

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by gc1551

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These is a great hand cream, my mom got it for me becoz my hand was sooooo dry it hurt and this saved my life in about 3 days (or 2) i allwas have this in my purse now! i diff recommend this!

xoxo
gc

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up one day because I had a coupon. This is a pretty good creme. The price is great. I put it on before bed and my hands always feel great. I do have to agree with another reviewer that it doesn't help the cuticles much. I have actually started putting on a cuticle cream first and then applying this creme. This lasts so-so through hand washes. If I have put on a light coat, it feels like most of it is washed off. But if I apply a heavy coat then it sticks on pretty well through hand washes. The smell is not that great, but the creme is good enough to me that I can deal with the smell. I will continue to buy it and just remember thicker coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bebo1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this hoping to sooth exfoliative keratolysis. I'm not sure if anything can really help with that, so I'm not reviewing it based on that. I haven't had any EK symptoms since January or so, so I've just been using it for normal dryness. Even though it does feel soothing when applied, it doesn't seem to moisturize very well. I think the silicones make the skin feel soft and smooth to the touch, but that's only a superficial coating of the skin. The skin underneath isn't healed. My knuckles, palms, and cuticles are still very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by morgan_lee

I used this on a whim when in search for a good hand cream and I lucked out! This formula sinks into the skin, isn't sticky, and is also just the right consistency 9not too thick or thin). Will most likely use forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by yulyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this handcream on my recent trip to CVS. I'd been looking for a good lotion to combat the eczema I get during the winter and this did just the trick. in a few seconds nonetheless! my skin absorbed the non-greasy formula like a sponge. my hands were left soft and smooth immediately after application. after consistent use for about 2 days, the eczema on the back of both of my hands disappeared completely. It's a bit pricey for a 2.7 oz tube of cream (about 6 dollars) but I think it's worth it. it definitely gives you great results. this is definitely my HG. I'm going to be buying this for the rest of my life.