December 18, 2014 | 1651 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Peaches01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow - ok i'll be honest, i'm not a poster, however i looove reading all the reviews. But i HAD to write a review for this hand cream. I've tried everything! Nothing would heal my dry chapped hands. The skin around my nails is very prone to chapping/bleeding and this is the only cream that has helped heal them. i bought this 3 days ago and have already noticed a HUGE improvement on my hands.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As if this product needs another great review...but here goes. I don't know what the heck happened but a couple months ago my hands became so sensitive, chapped, almost sore. I'd get little cuts all over and had no clue what was going on. I was just about to go to a doctor when I decided to check in with MUA first. And of course I found the best solution right here. I've been using this since and couldn't be happier. My hands are soft and back to normal. Thank MUA for coming through again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am switching to this after using Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula. It works about as well but feels much more like a regular lotion. My husband keeps a tube in his car & at his desk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best hand cream in my book. I wash my hands many, many time during my shift (hospital worker here) and this cream keeps my hands from cracking open from all the soap and alcohol gel I use. My cuticles love this stuff too. The AHAs in it keep them nice and soft. In fact I like this stuff better than CND cuticle eraser. I carry a tube with me everywhere I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by metalrocker2020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is sensitive to breakouts from certain lotions, especially bath and body works types. I still have those kinds but at night when I went to bed my hands touched my body and I used to always break out on my chest or face b/c of them. Then I bought this and the breakouts stopped at night. It has no smell and it's really good at moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hands have always been problematic: red, dry, painful, with eczema. I've tried lots of options including Re-Nutriv and La Mer. I love them both but I've been undisciplined about using them consistently. My derm recommended Eucerin PLUS after trying it, I know why. First, it is NOT greasy. It softens immediately, lasts through washing and does exacly what you need it to do. it heals your hands. And its about $5 compared to $40 for Re-Nutriv.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried at least 5 other hand creams before I found this one, and this one healed the chronic dryness on my hands. My hands were cracking around the knuckles, and this cream repaired it completely within 2 days! I was pretty impressed. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! My HG hand cream has always been the Neutrogena one, but not anymore. I bought this at CVS on sale plus had a great coupon. My wedding rings caused some serious itching and dryness on my fingers and the Neutrogena wasn't cutting it after about a week. I bought this and it cured the dryness w/in days! Wonderful texture, non greasy and I don't detect a scent. I went back and bought 3 more for all my purses : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fuzzywuzzywuzabearbuthadn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HG hand lotions. I have one hand lotion for intense, deep, overnight moisturizing (The Body Shop Hemp Hand Lotion) and one for longlasting, non-greasy, right-before-shaking-hands-with-anyone hand lotion, which is this one.

For reference: I am a dirty blonde with dark hazel eyes and a bisque-to-beige skintone with warm-to-olive undertones. I have pretty pigmented lips, although I'm not entirely sure.

Price: $5.49 at CVS for 2.7 ounces. Good price because a little goes a long way.

Packaging: Haha definitely not attractive, but it would be hard to make *any* hand lotion packaging attractive.

Color: Slightly transparent whitish color.

Finish: Not greasy AT ALL! Just pure silicony goodness. I hate putting on hand lotion and then not being able to turn doorknobs. This stuff is just smooth amazingness.

Texture: Silicony. A little goes a looong way. Very slippery, yet not greasy.

Staying Power: Lasts for several hours!

Other Notes: Slightly icky chemical smell.

Buy It Again: Umm, YES! I feel like I should stock up in case they discontinue! (knock on wood)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a small 1oz sample size of this product when I bought Eucerine Aquaphor, and I love the hand cream! Non greasy and non-scented. I do prefer my Bath and Body Works "Look Ma, New Hands" but I like this stuff too, and it's cheaper! I'll probably use this stuff when my hands are slightly dry and the Bath and Body Works lotion when they're worse off to conserve it since it's a bit more expensive. I'll definitely be buying another tube of this when it runs out.