October 26, 2014 | 832 users online

Conditioner - Got 2 Be - Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 6:07:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i really love the scent of this shampoo..it just smells good..smells fruity :D ..however it just doesn't do for my thick hair..there are farrr better conditioners that can tame my hair than this one :P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Wow! My hair feels so soft after I use this, and it doesn't weigh down my curly hair. Well, I find it does build up, so I don't use this conditioner everyday. I would buy it again - for those days when I feel fruity :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by truckin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this product at all. I have very long hair and need extra conditioning. This product left my hair sticky, and did not make it easy to comb after getting out of the shower. Thumbs down on this product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:07:00 PM More reviews by minhee

a little bit of this conditioner goes a long way on my short hair. it makes it softer and easier to brush afterwards. it really does gratify my hair because i blowdry it every day. the melon smell doesnt bother me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like Got 2 Be Shampoo, it has a fruity scent and it leaves my hair extra soft. It feels thick and goopy, but that's what I need for my dry, damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is agreat conditioner for really fried hair. A bit too thick but that's a plus during my swimming months.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by pipskeak831

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this is a wonderful conditioner, I can't stand the "melon" scent!! Smells very chemical...but I'm willing to put up with it. I got huge bottles of this and the Sqeaky Clean shampoo at Costco anyhow, so I'm stuck with it for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this after using got2be's squeaky clean shampoo! it works like magic if you use them together! makes my hair shiny and look more healthy! but i'm not too fond of the melon scent thou, which is different from the orange icecream smell shampoo which i adore! and with the little hole opening, i can't even get the product out of that tiny hole! so i unscrew the cap instead..... it's good and will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by InMyWorld

love this!!!! i wanna compliment about its lovely scent. smell so gd~ this conditioner does it all. my hair is instantly "gratified" haha~ i m on to my second bottle now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells really great but my dry frizzy hair needs more moistrure than this provides. I even left it on my hair for a few extra minutes but it still left my hair dry.