Got 2 Be Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

4.2

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocmide MEA, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethhicone Copolyol Phthalate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Biotin, Disodium EDTA, Citirc Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Yellow No. 6, Red No. 40

on 6/10/2003 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow! My hair feels so soft after I use this, and it doesn't weigh down my curly hair. Well, I find it does build up, so I don't use this conditioner everyday. I would buy it again - for those days when I feel fruity :)

on 6/10/2003 1:35:00 PM

I didn't like this product at all. I have very long hair and need extra conditioning. This product left my hair sticky, and did not make it easy to comb after getting out of the shower. Thumbs down on this product for me.

on 6/1/2003 2:07:00 PM

a little bit of this conditioner goes a long way on my short hair. it makes it softer and easier to brush afterwards. it really does gratify my hair because i blowdry it every day. the melon smell doesnt bother me.

on 5/6/2003 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just like Got 2 Be Shampoo, it has a fruity scent and it leaves my hair extra soft. It feels thick and goopy, but that's what I need for my dry, damaged hair.

on 4/26/2003 7:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is agreat conditioner for really fried hair. A bit too thick but that's a plus during my swimming months.

on 4/10/2003 12:44:00 AM

Although this is a wonderful conditioner, I can't stand the "melon" scent!! Smells very chemical...but I'm willing to put up with it. I got huge bottles of this and the Sqeaky Clean shampoo at Costco anyhow, so I'm stuck with it for a while.

on 3/15/2003 9:28:00 PM

i use this after using got2be's squeaky clean shampoo! it works like magic if you use them together! makes my hair shiny and look more healthy! but i'm not too fond of the melon scent thou, which is different from the orange icecream smell shampoo which i adore! and with the little hole opening, i can't even get the product out of that tiny hole! so i unscrew the cap instead..... it's good and will buy again!

on 1/13/2003 9:16:00 AM

love this!!!! i wanna compliment about its lovely scent. smell so gd~ this conditioner does it all. my hair is instantly "gratified" haha~ i m on to my second bottle now.

on 1/4/2003 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells really great but my dry frizzy hair needs more moistrure than this provides. I even left it on my hair for a few extra minutes but it still left my hair dry.

on 9/15/2002 2:38:00 PM

I love this stuff. It smells so good and it really helps my super dry hair. I can't decide if I like this or Physique more, but this is definitley up there.