April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Amandopondo bubble bar

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lekatzen

This has got to be my least favorite smelling bubble bar, cheap and citrusy...almost like lysol bad. First big LUSH dissapointment. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This bubble bar has a very natural but unfortunately rather weak scent of lemons and roses. It's not especially bubbly either, making it a bit of a disappointment overall. Nothing really wrong with it, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 6:03:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my fave bubble bar. It looks so cute and pretty! The smell is perfect- lemons, roses, oranges.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by arabys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Turkish-delight scented bath bubbles. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else says, you really only need half a bar for long-lasting bubbles. The scent is also very light and not an overpowering rose or lemon smell. It's not my favorite scent, but it's still a VERY nice one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by leyasan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this product, as I was so excited to receive it via swap from a lovely gal. Despite all the LUSH hype, I found this product mediocre at best. I do, however, question whether I was at fault for the lack of quickly disappearing bubbles and the very faint ladylike scent. I only used half the bar. Maybe I need to use the whole thing. It left me slightly dry, although it did soften the water to a certain extent. If that's the case, this is rather an expensive bath treatment. Once again, I return to Kneipp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a very pretty bubble bar with the little rosebud in the center. it smells beautifully of roses and light citrus, which is so unusual and refreshing. i only used half the bar and my whole tub was filled with perfect bubbles. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by glamourmama

Beautiful! I love the real rose scent. It has just a hint of something fruity. My fav bubble bar yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 4:56:00 AM More reviews by dreamstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells of roses and citrus and produces mounds of bubbles! My favorite LUSH Bubble Bar so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2003 9:35:00 AM More reviews by goodwillstacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this bubble bar. I'm a big fan of rose scents- but only if it smells real. The reason for this being that when I was little, my Mom would pour rose water in my hair to make it smell good. To this day the scent of rose water conjures up good memories.. and that is what amandopondo did for me. The rose scent was beautiful, and it created tons of bubbles. I'll buy it over & over again.