LUSH Amandopondo bubble bar

4.1

on 7/20/2004 7:46:00 PM

This has got to be my least favorite smelling bubble bar, cheap and citrusy...almost like lysol bad. First big LUSH dissapointment. :(

on 5/7/2004 6:24:00 PM

This bubble bar has a very natural but unfortunately rather weak scent of lemons and roses. It's not especially bubbly either, making it a bit of a disappointment overall. Nothing really wrong with it, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/2/2004 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is my fave bubble bar. It looks so cute and pretty! The smell is perfect- lemons, roses, oranges.

on 3/17/2004 4:31:00 PM

Turkish-delight scented bath bubbles. Lovely!

on 3/7/2004 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Like everyone else says, you really only need half a bar for long-lasting bubbles. The scent is also very light and not an overpowering rose or lemon smell. It's not my favorite scent, but it's still a VERY nice one.

on 2/4/2004 11:41:00 PM

I really wanted to love this product, as I was so excited to receive it via swap from a lovely gal. Despite all the LUSH hype, I found this product mediocre at best. I do, however, question whether I was at fault for the lack of quickly disappearing bubbles and the very faint ladylike scent. I only used half the bar. Maybe I need to use the whole thing. It left me slightly dry, although it did soften the water to a certain extent. If that's the case, this is rather an expensive bath treatment. Once again, I return to Kneipp.

on 2/2/2004 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a very pretty bubble bar with the little rosebud in the center. it smells beautifully of roses and light citrus, which is so unusual and refreshing. i only used half the bar and my whole tub was filled with perfect bubbles. love it!

on 1/29/2004 10:34:00 AM

Beautiful! I love the real rose scent. It has just a hint of something fruity. My fav bubble bar yet!

on 12/17/2003 4:56:00 AM

Smells of roses and citrus and produces mounds of bubbles! My favorite LUSH Bubble Bar so far!

on 10/22/2003 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this bubble bar. I'm a big fan of rose scents- but only if it smells real. The reason for this being that when I was little, my Mom would pour rose water in my hair to make it smell good. To this day the scent of rose water conjures up good memories.. and that is what amandopondo did for me. The rose scent was beautiful, and it created tons of bubbles. I'll buy it over & over again.

Top Rated LUSH Products