September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Lovely-i have it in the ash blonde though i have dark hair- i don't use a lot but it makes a big difference. I used it on my sister n her brows looked soft and natural. Very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this in Brunette and the pencil turned out to be wayy too light..Like a medium golden brown instead of the color of the actual pencil so it really didn't do much for me, the pencil is also very short like half of a regular pencil although i'm sure thats just because the gel/pencil are double sided. The gel wears pretty good and it keeps my eyebrows from moving around. If you use a little too much your eyebrow hair can feel a little crusty with the gel on but if you just blend them with a spoolie brush then itll look fine. I might buy this in a darker color and see if I like it any better

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

I love this product! The ease of use is amazing. I love the gel that comes with it. With my eyebrows pencils usually never stays on so I always need gel. The gel comes in a matching color so it doesn't look dirty as opposed to clear brow gel. On days I don't use the specific pencil I still use the gel. It doesn't have a brow brush, but with the gel wand I don't need it. The darker colors tend to be very pigmented for brows so a light hand is suggested. After so many different pencils and gels for my brows I finally found the one. My hg brow product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by TattooedBeauty90

I was super excited when I bought this. I have this in Dark Brown and it's the perfect color for my brows but the tinted gel is horrible. You have to be careful when using this! It leaves a white pastey look on your brows even if you just use a light hand. You can't tell from far away, but up close yes....and it's just doesn't look good. I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brow Fantasy worked ok for me. It didnt blow my mind but this is only the second brow product I've tried. I got Dark Blonde. Everything was great, pencil & gel. I didn't have any troubles with gel flaking. I think I should've gotten a darker color though. Seeing the mostly good reviews it's gotten on here, I might actually do that now.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by klckelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been keeping this in my makeup bag to use in a hurry and its been working great! I have this in the dark blonde shade and it looks very natural. I like the gel that comes with it, it doesn't make my eyebrows crunchy or wet looking which is awesome! Some of the other reviews I have read said that the pencil side is too thick or wide and I don't really see that as a problem if you just keep it sharp and use a light hand. Definitely worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my 3rd tube! I have naturally white-blonde brows so I dye them with Refectocil Dark Brown. I do not use the brow pencil because I don't want my brows too dark, so I only use the gel. The gel alone gives me a slightly deeper color (barely noticeable) and keeps the brows in place all day. I've used MAC brow pencil in Fling, and MAC brow gel in Beguille -- yet I still find myself coming back to this drugstore product. Since I am so pale, it is hard to find a product that isn't too dark, so that's why I continue to stick with Revlon's Brow Fantasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I purchased the Revlon Brow Fantasy pencil and gel in dark brown at Walmart. I don't love the product but I also don't hate it. The shade for this pencil seemed to match my brows as perfectly as I could imagine. What I dislike about the pencil though, is how short is and also, the crayon itself if a bit wide and I find that I do look like I filled in my brows cause the pencil is took wide to recreate hair-like strokes. The gel that comes with this pencil/ gel combo is tinted and therefore does add a bit of extra colour to your brows. It does work quite well to hold the brows in place and keep the filled in lines, set. As for personal preference, I found when I used this product that I do not like to use gel on my brows since it makes them too intense for my liking and not very natural and unfortunately the pencil on its own does not hold up. As I moved through the day using just the pencil I noticed that the areas of my eyebrows that I filled in were gone so if you're planning on using the pencil on its own, save your money and but another pencil that will hold up without gel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The idea behind this product: You have a gel in pencil together that saves room in your makeup bag. This makes my eyebrows look amazing. I don´t have sparse brows but I find boldening them up a bit balances my features, and makes my makeup look more polished.The pencil is a natural dark brown shade and the gel is lightly tinted with the same coloring. The price is $8.00 or so for the produt, which is great compared to a lot of the products I see on the market.

My only problems with it lie in the size of the pencil and the textures of the product. One, the pencil is the size of the average thumb. Right now, my pencil is almost out while the gel side is almost completely full. So, basically, I´ll be buying more eyebrow gel, and not use it. Two, when I try to do very bold eyebrow look, a la Maria Felix, the two textures don´t seem to work. At all. I have to deposit a lot of the gel back into the slot because the spoolie deposits too much product.

Overall, this is a great product for the price, and a great choice if you find you just need to groom your eyebrows, and not fill them in. The gel looks great by itself and great for ¨natural¨days. Just be aware that for those looking to fill in their brows, you are getting less pencil in the long run with this product. Unless you want your vanity or makeup drawer (trunk,closet, or room as it is with some of you :P ) filling with unnecessary amounts of brow gel, look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used twist up pencils from Cover Girl and Tarte previously. I use mainly the gel from this duo, but the pencil does work well for me. I prefer the look I get from gel - I want to make my brows defined, but not overly so, for daytime. This is a great product, and the price is extremely reasonable. I'm usually not a huge fan of drugstore products, but I have already purchased a backup.