November 27, 2014 | 1478 users online

Blush - Scott Barnes - Chic Palette in Samba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have found my HG!! Bought this during the huge sale this past winter & glad I did. I actually wanted to order the Honey pallette but sold out & this was my 2nd choice. I am really glad I got this one in the Samba. I have combo skin & am NC30-35 & Shell in Chanel fndn. These three colours are as follow; (left-right)matte bright pinky/coral, variation of the 1st colour but w/ gold specks, softer version of the 2nd colour but more peachy. Love the consistancy of the product & the feel. Lasts the whole day & gives me a fresh, stepped from the outside flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 11:20:00 AM More reviews by EastJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, I love how nice the compact looks, its sleek and classic. Secondly, it contains 3 shades of the same color so that you can wear just one or layer it on for more intensity for complexity in depth of color. Since Supergirl84 has done such a nice job of discribing the colors I won't repeat but whole-heartedly agree that the center color is very close to my beloved Nars Torrid which is a HG peachy blush for me. Overall its a truely gorgeous peach palette and a must have from SCB. All of the colors are well pigmented and blends smoothly. Very high quality stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product. I use the middle peachy pink shade most often, paired with the highlighting color. It gives me a wonderful glowy look. All three shades together look amazing at night, or for when I dress up more during the day. I have been using this palette almost every day. I think these are by far my favorite peachy blushes. (I'm a GGG, armani lsf 7-8)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Soiree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great blush palette!!! Three shades of peach that all vary in degrees of pigment and brightness. Packaging is great with a mirror included.
The darker shade is good for contour. I put it right under my cheek bones (recommended from SB site). The middle one I apply to the "apple" of my cheek and the lightest color I put over the top of the two. Overall effect is a radiant peachy glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a trio of blushers that are more of a medium pink-peachy shade. The darker shade is medium toned pink colour. The middle shade a slightly lighter pink, and the lightest shade a light pink, slightly peach tones.