December 21, 2014 | 863 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty expensive considering it's drugstore product.. But it does apply smoothly and lasts some time. I use to make my eyes pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by pandalove3000

This is my first white eyeliner, and i bought it to use on my waterline and to highlight the inner corners of my eye.
It took forever for me to make it even noticeable on my waterline. Even so, is not that rich, opaque white that i was looking for. I'll give it some credit though, the white eye liner did brighten the appearance of my eyes.
On my inner corners, it didn't really go on smoothly. I mean it looked okay from afar, but up close, it just looked chalky.
I'm not too upset though, since it was so cheap. Only $3! I'll look for other ways to use this eye pencil and keep looking for a better white eye liner.
Will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

hmm everyone needs a white eyeliner right? right. im not sure if i like this one or not. it takes a bit of work warming it up but even then it doesnt glide on smoothly or nicely. which is a shame. :( i dont reach for this often nor do i use it much.
at first i got this hoping it would brighten and stay on my water line but it doesnt last long... i dont think many eye liners do. i also used this as a brow highlight.. but meh. i think i may use this to highlight my cupid bow? yeah? haha but its cheap :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really did not like this pencil. i bought this specficially to use in my waterline but it dosnt stay at all and looks horrible. it goes okay in the inner corner of the eye but defintly NOT for the waterline. i would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

This is dirt cheap, good quality and lasts forever. Be very careful when you sharpen it as it is very very soft but other than that, brilliant. Why pay more for a white eyeliner? Carry a spare with you through the day for the odd touch up (at AUD $8 - why not?) It lasts about 4 hours on the waterline which isn't bad at all. A brilliant staple product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lesliejean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at Target to use on my browbone, cupids bow and inner corners of eyes. I have to say it worked just as good, if not better, than the shu uemura pencil that cost 6X as much and has to be ordered online. Looking forward to trying more products by this company!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

first white eyeliner and i use it for waterline and inner corners
it cakes on me..weird right?
actually, it either cakes & looks like i have white eye gunk (srry for the disgusting image)
or it disappears moments after application
not to mention that the cap is easily broken
because i do not want to buy another white eyeliner, i improvise by dipping it into white eyeshadow or sephora's aspen and tracing my eye
sometimes, we just have to make do with what we have
but i dont advise buying this product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I was really disappointed with this product. The staying power is awful! A swipe on the back of my hand and two soft swipes over the top with my finger and it's pretty much gone!
I bought this to line my waterline and it disappears very very quickly.
As the name suggests, it is soft and doesn't drag on the skin, which I like, but the formula/consistency isn't great. More product in sections will come off on the skin/waterline, and in other sections it's less. I'm not sure if that description is helpful or makes sense, but it's the best I can do!
In an eyeliner, I want one smooth line, consistent in opaqueness (is that even a word? Haha), not 'chunky'.

I suppose I can use this for highlighting, as I would hate to throw this out as I hate wasting products.

It only cost me about $8 from memory which is decent, but you get what you pay for! I won't be repurchasing and am on the hunt for a better white liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

My aunt has a lot of eyeliners so she gave me this one, so i don't know how cheap or expensive it is. This is a good product if you want a highlight but doesn't highlight the brow bone that well. This is soft on you waterline but it will fade away fast and give you very little color. Initially I wanted something that could give a stronger color on my waterline. don't think ill buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a good eyeliner.

~the formula was too UN-blendable, and didn't last very long.
~the cap cracked really early and the pencil kept getting crushed even after I sharpened it :(