April 19, 2014 | 1562 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

This is dirt cheap, good quality and lasts forever. Be very careful when you sharpen it as it is very very soft but other than that, brilliant. Why pay more for a white eyeliner? Carry a spare with you through the day for the odd touch up (at AUD $8 - why not?) It lasts about 4 hours on the waterline which isn't bad at all. A brilliant staple product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lesliejean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at Target to use on my browbone, cupids bow and inner corners of eyes. I have to say it worked just as good, if not better, than the shu uemura pencil that cost 6X as much and has to be ordered online. Looking forward to trying more products by this company!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

first white eyeliner and i use it for waterline and inner corners
it cakes on me..weird right?
actually, it either cakes & looks like i have white eye gunk (srry for the disgusting image)
or it disappears moments after application
not to mention that the cap is easily broken
because i do not want to buy another white eyeliner, i improvise by dipping it into white eyeshadow or sephora's aspen and tracing my eye
sometimes, we just have to make do with what we have
but i dont advise buying this product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I was really disappointed with this product. The staying power is awful! A swipe on the back of my hand and two soft swipes over the top with my finger and it's pretty much gone!
I bought this to line my waterline and it disappears very very quickly.
As the name suggests, it is soft and doesn't drag on the skin, which I like, but the formula/consistency isn't great. More product in sections will come off on the skin/waterline, and in other sections it's less. I'm not sure if that description is helpful or makes sense, but it's the best I can do!
In an eyeliner, I want one smooth line, consistent in opaqueness (is that even a word? Haha), not 'chunky'.

I suppose I can use this for highlighting, as I would hate to throw this out as I hate wasting products.

It only cost me about $8 from memory which is decent, but you get what you pay for! I won't be repurchasing and am on the hunt for a better white liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

My aunt has a lot of eyeliners so she gave me this one, so i don't know how cheap or expensive it is. This is a good product if you want a highlight but doesn't highlight the brow bone that well. This is soft on you waterline but it will fade away fast and give you very little color. Initially I wanted something that could give a stronger color on my waterline. don't think ill buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a good eyeliner.

~the formula was too UN-blendable, and didn't last very long.
~the cap cracked really early and the pencil kept getting crushed even after I sharpened it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by new2makeup123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I wasn't sure about this product, but I have decided that I really do love it!

It is a very smooth, but not overly soft pencil that is great for lining the waterline and highlighting the inner corner. As mentioned below, one swipe gives a natural white, and a second gives it that opaque doll eyes look! I have used this pencil times without having to sharpen it so that is also a plus.

My only complaint is that it is not quite as long-lasting as I would like. This will last about 4-5 hours before it starts to fade (on the waterline) which is pretty good, but I do need to touch up at lunchtime to keep the bright white all day long. Without touch-ups, the white is still there at the end of the day, just not as bright so it might not be an issue for most.

However, I still reach for this pencil every day and I really do think it is great value for the price. Not quite an HG (if it only was a twist-up...) but close :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mimilerio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore buy. It is a staple in my traincase. I cannot even begin to mention the great points about this eyeliner. First, it is dirt cheap, and second the quality is great. It goes on the waterline very smoothly and the color is very buildable. A single swipe along my waterline gives be a bright-eyed look without a harsh unnatural look. I also used this as a base, it can be quite difficult to apply since the pencil is slim, however it still works great, the color is very vibrant on my lid, and the eyeshadow colors that I layered over it were more vivid. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

The only eyeliner I've ever used up completely. I always keep one of these in my bag for quick makeup days. I'll do my foundation at home and use around my eyes, under my brow, and in my cupid's bow, then apply mascara and I'm good. :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

It works well in my opinion