Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

4.3

Water, Denatured Ethanol, Boric Acid, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride.

I was looking for Likas Papaya soap after reading rave reviews and stopped by a local Asian grocery to take a look. No Likas, but I found Eskinols in several formulations and bought the Papaya for $3. Although it says it's a facial cleanser it is really a toner in so far as its astringent quality & what I usually think of as a toner. I suppose it could be used as a cleanser, though. I use it w/ a cotton ball after a normal cleanser to pick up anything that's left behind. After using it for five days, I haven't had any breakouts and it seems fine but it's a little too soon to tell if it'll fade any red marks.
Will update soon.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My mom introduced this to me when I was 13. I am now 31 and have been using Eskinol since. I have tried other toners here and there, but this seems to work the best for me. I don't break out except for once a month and this helps speed up the healing time. This product is also intended to lighten the skin. I don't use it for the lightening agent, but I do notice that most of my acne scars fade within use. My favorites are Calamansi, Cucumber, and Green Papaya. Since I already use a facial scrub, I do not use the original white with the grains.

This also helps remove a lot of the leftover make-up that my Pond's Clean Sweep leaves behind. You could tell when you see dirt on the cotton especially if you clean your neck (test it out and notice how dirty it is). I use make-up everyday (i.e. concealer, foundation, blush, etc.) That is why I use this twice a day, both morning and night. I follow the toner by using Clinique's Dramatically Different Lotion, which I've also been using since I was 13. So together the two work the best for me. I will continue to use this probably forever! After 18 years, how could I ever start using anything else.

I love this stuff. I used to use this when I was younger, but stopped for I don't know what reason. I just recently tried putting it again because my skin was getting really bad. I've been using Mac foundations and powders, so my skin has been breaking out. After washing my face, I used the Eskinol and I saw my cotton balls filled with make up. It also left my skin feeling clean, toned, and healthier. I highly recommend giving it a try and for the price why not. I will update whether or not my pimples will clear.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best toner ever!!! I have tried tons!! I really liked my nivea toner but they discounted it, the papaya toner has took its place but I'm very pleased!! I'm on my 3rd bottle!!

i have been using this astringent for a year or two now and i cansay it is one of the best there. I like it because it helps heal some of the acne that i have. it does have a bit of a harsh smell to it, but other than that it leaves your face with a clean, fresh tingling feeling. :D i highly recommend this product. So far ive only seen this sold at philippino markets.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I always buy this when I got to the fil-market and this does take the dirt of my skin and keeps my skin feeling clean. I really want to buy the papaya one now.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this because it's from my home country and because it's dirt cheap. However, I'm afraid to report that it was way too strong for me and my skin reacted quite badly to it (cystic acne galore). I think as with all products, it depends for each person, so I can see how other people loved this product, and didn't have the reaction I did. On the upside, it smells great definitely controls the oil and leaves you feeling refreshed. So if you think your skin can handle a strong product, then I would recommend it.

My mom is Filipino, so when we went back to visit the Philippines, my mom bought a whole box of this because it's her HG cleanser/astringent. I use it every so often. After using it, it makes my skin feel so soft and you can see the dirt come off onto the cotton ball. I'd say this works, and helps with acne.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've been using this since i was a teenager..probably since i was in 6th grade. yea LOOOONG time. hehe. you can buy this at any philippino or sometimes asian stores here in the united states. really cheap...between 2-3 dollars. my favorite is the original white bottle W/OUT the white grainy stuff. it helped my skin stay clear (i never broke out, ok ok maybe 1x every 5 months? seriously). it's also meant to lighten your skin...but i found that it lightens any scars you got from pimples. i RARELY broke out..but when i did it would be those HUGE ones that would leave a scar. but w/ the help of this it went away. it's a little drying tho...so you have to have a great moisturizer.

If not for the positive reviews here, i wouldn't ever buy this wonderful toner.

This is much more gentle than Clinique Clarifying toner 2.

Today only my 3rd day using, can see the acne red marks had lighten alot alot. Skin is more radiant. I tried on my hubby, his face glow as well, his acne marks also lighten. Not forgetting it also helps with controlling my outbreak.

Btw i'm using papaya toner, avocado don't seems to help as much as papaya. Am using avocado on my legs instead. Will purchase again.

The price is very attractive. S$2.80-S$3.50 depeds on which shop you get from.

Update:

I can't use this. Dried up my skin.