Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

4.4

Water, Denatured Ethanol, Boric Acid, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride.

on 3/1/2009 2:33:00 AM

I love this stuff. I used to use this when I was younger, but stopped for I don't know what reason. I just recently tried putting it again because my skin was getting really bad. I've been using Mac foundations and powders, so my skin has been breaking out. After washing my face, I used the Eskinol and I saw my cotton balls filled with make up. It also left my skin feeling clean, toned, and healthier. I highly recommend giving it a try and for the price why not. I will update whether or not my pimples will clear.

on 2/21/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best toner ever!!! I have tried tons!! I really liked my nivea toner but they discounted it, the papaya toner has took its place but I'm very pleased!! I'm on my 3rd bottle!!

on 2/2/2009 1:49:00 PM

i have been using this astringent for a year or two now and i cansay it is one of the best there. I like it because it helps heal some of the acne that i have. it does have a bit of a harsh smell to it, but other than that it leaves your face with a clean, fresh tingling feeling. :D i highly recommend this product. So far ive only seen this sold at philippino markets.

on 10/20/2008 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I always buy this when I got to the fil-market and this does take the dirt of my skin and keeps my skin feeling clean. I really want to buy the papaya one now.

on 9/28/2008 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this because it's from my home country and because it's dirt cheap. However, I'm afraid to report that it was way too strong for me and my skin reacted quite badly to it (cystic acne galore). I think as with all products, it depends for each person, so I can see how other people loved this product, and didn't have the reaction I did. On the upside, it smells great definitely controls the oil and leaves you feeling refreshed. So if you think your skin can handle a strong product, then I would recommend it.

on 11/27/2007 10:29:00 PM

My mom is Filipino, so when we went back to visit the Philippines, my mom bought a whole box of this because it's her HG cleanser/astringent. I use it every so often. After using it, it makes my skin feel so soft and you can see the dirt come off onto the cotton ball. I'd say this works, and helps with acne.

on 10/17/2007 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've been using this since i was a teenager..probably since i was in 6th grade. yea LOOOONG time. hehe. you can buy this at any philippino or sometimes asian stores here in the united states. really cheap...between 2-3 dollars. my favorite is the original white bottle W/OUT the white grainy stuff. it helped my skin stay clear (i never broke out, ok ok maybe 1x every 5 months? seriously). it's also meant to lighten your skin...but i found that it lightens any scars you got from pimples. i RARELY broke out..but when i did it would be those HUGE ones that would leave a scar. but w/ the help of this it went away. it's a little drying tho...so you have to have a great moisturizer.

on 10/10/2007 9:14:00 AM

If not for the positive reviews here, i wouldn't ever buy this wonderful toner.

This is much more gentle than Clinique Clarifying toner 2.

Today only my 3rd day using, can see the acne red marks had lighten alot alot. Skin is more radiant. I tried on my hubby, his face glow as well, his acne marks also lighten. Not forgetting it also helps with controlling my outbreak.

Btw i'm using papaya toner, avocado don't seems to help as much as papaya. Am using avocado on my legs instead. Will purchase again.

The price is very attractive. S$2.80-S$3.50 depeds on which shop you get from.

Update:

I can't use this. Dried up my skin.

I LOVE THIS!

I started using this a little over a week ago and I haven't had a single active pimple come up ever since. I'm obviously a little hesistant to dub this the cure but it is certainly the only new thing I have added to my daily regimen - hence the only thinkable source for such results. I will be sure to update in a few more weeks - when I add in my Dan Kern's bp gel. :)

on 3/2/2007 8:58:00 PM

My goodness! I guess my skin is too sensitive for this stuff. I tried the Calamansi and the Derma-C versions when I went to the Philippines and it irritated my skin! I started to break out more than I previously had. I'm sorry that it didn't work for me because I sincerely wanted to like it. Fortunately, I did run into another brand called Biolink which seemed to be better with my skin. Eskinol is good for people whose skin isn't sensitive.