April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Toners - Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

If not for the positive reviews here, i wouldn't ever buy this wonderful toner.

This is much more gentle than Clinique Clarifying toner 2.

Today only my 3rd day using, can see the acne red marks had lighten alot alot. Skin is more radiant. I tried on my hubby, his face glow as well, his acne marks also lighten. Not forgetting it also helps with controlling my outbreak.

Btw i'm using papaya toner, avocado don't seems to help as much as papaya. Am using avocado on my legs instead. Will purchase again.

The price is very attractive. S$2.80-S$3.50 depeds on which shop you get from.

Update:

I can't use this. Dried up my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by hello_operator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!

I started using this a little over a week ago and I haven't had a single active pimple come up ever since. I'm obviously a little hesistant to dub this the cure but it is certainly the only new thing I have added to my daily regimen - hence the only thinkable source for such results. I will be sure to update in a few more weeks - when I add in my Dan Kern's bp gel. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ifugao

My goodness! I guess my skin is too sensitive for this stuff. I tried the Calamansi and the Derma-C versions when I went to the Philippines and it irritated my skin! I started to break out more than I previously had. I'm sorry that it didn't work for me because I sincerely wanted to like it. Fortunately, I did run into another brand called Biolink which seemed to be better with my skin. Eskinol is good for people whose skin isn't sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 4:04:00 PM More reviews by brownsuga31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an African American woman and my Filipino friend gave a bottle in 2003. I have been using it since. I don't really like the one with the beads...but the other ones are great. Calamansi and Papaya are my favorite. It helps with the oil and the acne. Better than anything I have bought over the counter or by prescription!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the papaya version as it has a natural skin lightening effect at an Asian grocery store (99 Ranch to be exact) for only 3 bucks. I recently went on a trip to Thailand and got a slight tan but wanted to get rid of it. This magically did the job within a few uses after using it twice a day. I especially loved the fact that it actually took off dirt and makeup which my usual cleanser didn't. I will definitely repurchase... I love how this feels on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 8:14:00 AM More reviews by incompletee

this product is fantastic!

it's only around $3 (aust dollars) a bottle at your local asian store for a 225ml bottle, that'll last you for quite some time.

it cleans your face wonderfuly, taking off dirt, make up, etc that your cleanser didn't.

i use it after i wash my face, or sometimes when im in a rush i go straight to eskinol =)

your face feels so cool & refreshed after using it.

i reccomend calamansi facial cleanser, it helped me clear most my acne so far, alot faster the the other 4 i had tried. thank you eskinol!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by charmy186

yay! i love eskinol. super cheap, comes in so many different kinds to fit every type of skin, nice fragrances...feels refreshing...yaya....ummm you can find this at asian grocery stores....i love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is quite a lovely astringent. Be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards (i use ponds) because this is a true acne fighter. You can feel it working!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This review is for ESKINOL NATURALS FACIAL CLEANSER. I bought this when i went on trip to asia (philippines,specifically) and to me, this is the BEST astringent everrrrr....it smells soooo good too...i got the 'lemon dew' and the 'cool cucumber' scent....i squirted some on a cotton ball and after i applied it to my face, it feels sooo cool and refreshed and even though i washed my face b4 i had the product on, the cotton ball still looked brown...it took out the stuff that my cleanser didnt!! this definitely deep cleans and is fortified with an anti-pimple formula!!! I'm sure u can find this at Filipino grocery stores or ask to CP from a person in asia...this is truly worth it....i am definitely gonna stock up on these when i go back for another trip!!!