November 28, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sophu

I love this lip balm so much! This is one of my favorites. I love the nice peppermint tingle i get on my lips and the lip balm sure does its job! I love this lip balm alot and it helps my lips survive the winter with those wintery chapped lips because in the winter... everyone gets that annoying burn on their lips 24/7 but the peppermint will KILL that burn and leave a soothing feeling. I like EOS lip balm to but this peppermint lip balm is better then the sweet mint flavored eos because the mint is stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this works...it's minty and refreshing and does moisturise. buttttttt....you feel like you have to reapply all the time because it's so annoyingly dry and waxy. it's not oily enough, it's too matte to feel like you have enough on. it's a good formula if you want something non shiny, i use it under matte lipsticks (which i use most days). i find the lipbalm does work well, it's just misleadingly dry feeling on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by lipstickwoo

I don't care how much rave it got, because it is definitely dry for me. I don't normally have chaped lips when I put average drugstore lip balm on,but this one really disappoints me in winter times.It provides way too thin layer in chill days no matter how eager I try to rub it onto my lips, let alone adequate moisture. It is alright in warmer days though(PROBABLY ANY LIP BALM WORKS JUST FINE IN WARMER DAYS sis). No way will I ever buy this crap again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by yunibaek

I really don't understand the hype this product receives. For me, it's an average lip balm that's slightly pricier than the other equally effective ones you can find right next to at a store.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

somewhat hydrating but only if i keep applying throughout the day, otherwise it did not live up to the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Love this. Refreshing

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Best lip balm! I have been using this for years, all year round. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on dry lips. I tried eos for a little bit, but went right back to this because eos simply felt like coating them but never actually leaving them moisturized, so I would have to reapply. This stuff is great - and all natural. Tube lasts a long time. I've also used the mango and grapefruit flavor/scent. They're also great, just a hint more oily. Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Fantastic unisex balm that truly lasts. A ++

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Find this is very good at KEEPING the moisture in your lips but not as good to GIVE moisture. if your lips are chapped to begin with, wont do much i think
I use this with my EOS that is really good at GIVING moisture but not retaining it.

They kinda work hand in hand really well :)