October 2, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by cocosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was looking for a matte but kinda orangey lipstick and my mac mua showed mi this. and i fell in love with it=) i can use it everyday espacially for work cause the color is so natural. its darker than freckletone but lighter than ravishing. its a little drying though but i put lip balm before using it. definately repurchase=)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by angelamaria92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lipstick is great, really smooth to apply, long lasting and it smells really nice too, (quite rare for lipstick). Only downside is when applied the color is a lot lighter than it looks, however I love the color anyway :).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by geekess

I am in love! On my NC 20 skin this looks incredible and as the name suggests kinda sexy! Its like my lip colour but slightly darker which I just love, I can wear this day and night. Although it is a matte finish it doesn't feel drying at all it's more like a satin feel just with a matte look, personally I don't mind the matte feel but if you hate it don't be put off this lipstick because I would go as far as it feeling moisturising. This is also a very universal shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by naybrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After purchasing this lipstick all I can say is... I'M IN LOOOOOVE <3 I wasn't really looking to buying anything when I was going to MAC until I saw one of the customers trying this nude lipstick. I was so surprised to see such a nude color to look so beautiful on the lips and considering that Kinda Sexy is a matte, it doesn't look at all matte on the lips. I would say it is more of a satin finish.

Also I would say that trying it on ( i'm an NC 37) and the customer ( NC 42) the color definitely is flattering to almost all skin tones since it is a neutral pink. This is awesome for the girl next door look in the day time and subtle sexy bombshell look at night!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my current fave. I bought it just to give it a try and I was so surprised by how much I like it. In the tube, it looks like a light pink, but on it's the perfect mix of nude-pink-peach- super odd how it works out, but super beautiful. I'm NC37 olive tone skin and this is a perfect everyday, wearable, MLBB shade. But it is in no way a boring shade, it's actually like a natual "bombshell" color, it just makes my lips look pouty and full, very fleshy and more than just "kinda" sexy. I alternated between a lot of lipsticks, so I doubt I'll be finishing it up anytime soon, but if I did I would totally repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my HG nude lipsticks. It is more of a coral-nude on my warm skin tone. I like the matte formula, although I do have to use lip balm first when wearing this. It is definitely and MLBB shade and it gives a glow that looks like it comes from the inside of my lips. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this solely based on reviews here. This is not a pink, it's a neutral nude. And as a matte, it's dry. I have to use a lip balm first as it's very dry. But the color is good, I needed to move away from pink after I colored my hair red, and this actually looks very good. It's a medium nude matte. Makes my lips look a little fuller, and doesn't battle with a smokey eye. A good staple in your ls wardrobe, but definitely NOT a pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Elypixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE COLOR

Definitely a repurchase! It's a bit too drying but the color is so gorgeousssss it's a perfect color for everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by xxedelweiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is a peachy nude, and uber matte so might be drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

For starters i'm super picky when it comes to nude lipsticks and with that being said, I'm really happy that I decided to purchase this color. I think i may be in love :) It looks amazing against my skintone. It shows up as a very flattering light pinky/beige nude shade on my lips. Looks great with smokey eyes or just as an everyday color. I'm kinda surprised with how much i like this lipstick because i'm not one to swoon over pinks.....very rare. I also love the matte consistency...stays on longer..love that. If you have tan to dark tan skin i'd highly recommend looking into Kinda Sexy.