Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

My friend left some of this shampoo after she came for a visit, and it's pretty good. The smell is overpowering in the shower (I hyper fragrance sensitive), but one of the few shampoos that the smell actually lasts in my hair after a blow out...one thing I can't stand about shampoos today is the fragrance won't last! I didn't need a lot of product for it to lather up my hair and my scalp wasn't greased out the next day...a big plus.

Really amazed at this stuff. I only used the shampoo & had greattt results. I have an oily scalp & tend to get build up near the hairline (not sure why lmao) but anyways used this & was totally shocked at how healthy my hair looked the day after. 3 days after my hair (which is really oily) looked healthy still; just like i showered the night before. I hope this isn't a work for awhile then stops so I'm going to use this once in awhile. Only thing I would say for cons is the price though I get it free (mom's a beautician) but for a small bottle 300ML is like 17$ Canadian.. a little too pricey but I believe it's worth every penny.

EDIT 1/1/16: I now use this in the winter or/ as my scalp needs a little extra help (dandruff) shampoo. This stuff feels so amazing when you put it in due to the peppermint, your scalp tingles. I also rotate with the lemon sage one sense it smells amazing. BTW the smell from these shampoos last :) Going to try the lavender one as I love lavender. (Strength shampoo and Shampoo two are my favs as well.)

I have tried the shampoo and the conditioner. I have to say the shampoo works really great , it smells really fresh and you feel that your hair is super clean too. I have an oily scalp and this shampoo just wash it all away !

About the conditioner, I hate this one. The smell is really nice like the shampoo but it just does not detangle at all. It ends more dry than before and I really CAN'T comb my hair because of the dryness ! I also tried this with another shampoo but it's just the same: leaving my hair too dry. I gave it to my boyfriend because he has shorter hair, it worked for him.

I'm using the shampoo with PM's The Rinse conditioner and it really is a great combo !

I have the shampoo in this line and i love it! I helps your scalp's condition and it smells amazing. I havent tried the conditioner yet

I bought the shampoo and conditioner. I have thin, oil-proned, color-treated hair.
PROS:
- Smells AMAZING
- Makes my scalp tingle
- A little goes a long way
CONS
- I was told it would help with the oilness of my hair. No effect
- Too expensive. More bang for your buck if you get redken.
- Conditioner does Not condition. Leaves a film. Need to use way too much product.

I hate it but my boyfriend loves it. To each their own.

This has harsh cleansers so I only use it every few weeks to get rid of product build-up, but when I do use it, it's a refreshing, tingly treat. My boyfriend loves this shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have an oily and ITCHY scalp, and this is the most soothing product for my head. I love the peppermint smell and the tingling/cooling feeling I get. I've tried the WEN Tea Tree cleanser and because it's a 2 in 1, I felt that my hair wasn't clean enough and it was left feeling greasy. That and the tinglyness in the WEN product was too intense and irritated the skin around my eyes. Because of that, I never thought to buy another tea tree product.

I'm really glad I gave this a try, though. I use this Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner two times a week. I just love it, it feels really good. However, it is extremely clarifying, hence it is drying, which is why I use i minimally. Though I do look forward to my showers when I plan to use this. My scalp always feels refreshed and relieved after using. As a hair stylist, we use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo as our scalp treatment in the salon, men absolutely love it. As everyone knows, a scalp massage does not feel the same when you do it yourself, compared to having someone else do it for you, and with this, this just feels good on its own already.

It's great for anyone with scalp problems such as oilyness, dryness, flakiness, dandruff, etc. I also like how it comes in three sizes - small, medium, and large. Small can be for travel or if you want to try it first. A bottle lasts a long time though, especially if you're only using it weekly.

Nothing bad to say, except if you rub your eye area after usage, it may sting a bit, but it goes away. Try no to rub your eyes too much, I always have to use my forearm because I'm always wiping my eyes in the shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I get such dry scalp when the seasons change especially during the winter time. I LOVE this line so much. It has such a nice scent to it and it's very refreshing. It is also priced very well. I always keep this on hand! It is my favorite tea tree line by far. I recommend this to everyone.

This is a Fabulous product when used right. I recommend this if you have a dry scalp,sunburned scalp,or for occasional use. If you have color dont use this often.This shampoo all in all is wonderful and is also a great body wash. If this seems like its too much for you try the Lavender Mint Shampoo!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shampoo strips my hair of it natural oils and stings my eyes when I wash in the shower. I only use this when my hair is really greasy, otherwise it leaves my hair very dry afterwards. And I admit that the tingling feeling is nice. So 2 lippies!

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products