Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 6/2/2010 11:01:00 AM

This has harsh cleansers so I only use it every few weeks to get rid of product build-up, but when I do use it, it's a refreshing, tingly treat. My boyfriend loves this shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have an oily and ITCHY scalp, and this is the most soothing product for my head. I love the peppermint smell and the tingling/cooling feeling I get. I've tried the WEN Tea Tree cleanser and because it's a 2 in 1, I felt that my hair wasn't clean enough and it was left feeling greasy. That and the tinglyness in the WEN product was too intense and irritated the skin around my eyes. Because of that, I never thought to buy another tea tree product.

I'm really glad I gave this a try, though. I use this Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner two times a week. I just love it, it feels really good. However, it is extremely clarifying, hence it is drying, which is why I use i minimally. Though I do look forward to my showers when I plan to use this. My scalp always feels refreshed and relieved after using. As a hair stylist, we use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo as our scalp treatment in the salon, men absolutely love it. As everyone knows, a scalp massage does not feel the same when you do it yourself, compared to having someone else do it for you, and with this, this just feels good on its own already.

It's great for anyone with scalp problems such as oilyness, dryness, flakiness, dandruff, etc. I also like how it comes in three sizes - small, medium, and large. Small can be for travel or if you want to try it first. A bottle lasts a long time though, especially if you're only using it weekly.

Nothing bad to say, except if you rub your eye area after usage, it may sting a bit, but it goes away. Try no to rub your eyes too much, I always have to use my forearm because I'm always wiping my eyes in the shower.

on 4/28/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I get such dry scalp when the seasons change especially during the winter time. I LOVE this line so much. It has such a nice scent to it and it's very refreshing. It is also priced very well. I always keep this on hand! It is my favorite tea tree line by far. I recommend this to everyone.

This is a Fabulous product when used right. I recommend this if you have a dry scalp,sunburned scalp,or for occasional use. If you have color dont use this often.This shampoo all in all is wonderful and is also a great body wash. If this seems like its too much for you try the Lavender Mint Shampoo!

on 2/9/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shampoo strips my hair of it natural oils and stings my eyes when I wash in the shower. I only use this when my hair is really greasy, otherwise it leaves my hair very dry afterwards. And I admit that the tingling feeling is nice. So 2 lippies!

on 12/5/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great shampoo. Does wonders if you have oily hair. Best shampoo I've ever used. Only problem would be the smell. Kinda smells like an old ladies house cat. I suggest using a very good, powerful smelling conditioner.

on 9/16/2009 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to agree with the previous reviews. This did make cause my scalp to flake also when used every day or every other day. This is good for use maybe twice a week for a "pick me up" in the morning shower. I won't purchase again, but maybe use if it were given to me as a "gift"... haha.

on 9/16/2009 6:40:00 AM

I have tried the Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap from the Tea Tree line by Paul Mitchell. The shampoo and conditioner smell really nice. I loved the way it made my head nice and cool feeling. My husband and I both used this product and it produced a lot of dandruff for both of us, needless to say we stopped using it.

The soap, which comes in a bar, is nice. It smells great but I did not find the scent stayed on my body at all. This was given to me as a gift, I would not purchase it again.

on 8/27/2009 1:27:00 PM

i bought this because i have naturally bad hair scent and no matter how good the shampoo or styling product smells, it just doesn't mask the odor...so i read somewhere that this diminishes this so i used it and it does work...i was happy using this until half of my 1 liter bottle later did i notice that my hair was completely dried out and my scalp started to flake big time...i think this is a good 2-3x weekly shampoo only and not everyday

on 8/23/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line. Everything smells and works so well. They all make you feel tingly and refreshed, it's like mouthwash for the body, and it's super cheap too, considering that it's a salon brand. My person must haves are the shampoo and conditioner, the body bar, and then the tree tea oil. I highly recommend it, if you just want to try it out, I say start with the body bar.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products