September 3, 2014 | 1095 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great shampoo. Does wonders if you have oily hair. Best shampoo I've ever used. Only problem would be the smell. Kinda smells like an old ladies house cat. I suggest using a very good, powerful smelling conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I have to agree with the previous reviews. This did make cause my scalp to flake also when used every day or every other day. This is good for use maybe twice a week for a "pick me up" in the morning shower. I won't purchase again, but maybe use if it were given to me as a "gift"... haha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 6:40:00 AM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried the Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap from the Tea Tree line by Paul Mitchell. The shampoo and conditioner smell really nice. I loved the way it made my head nice and cool feeling. My husband and I both used this product and it produced a lot of dandruff for both of us, needless to say we stopped using it.

The soap, which comes in a bar, is nice. It smells great but I did not find the scent stayed on my body at all. This was given to me as a gift, I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by xoxsarahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i bought this because i have naturally bad hair scent and no matter how good the shampoo or styling product smells, it just doesn't mask the odor...so i read somewhere that this diminishes this so i used it and it does work...i was happy using this until half of my 1 liter bottle later did i notice that my hair was completely dried out and my scalp started to flake big time...i think this is a good 2-3x weekly shampoo only and not everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by oahusurfer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line. Everything smells and works so well. They all make you feel tingly and refreshed, it's like mouthwash for the body, and it's super cheap too, considering that it's a salon brand. My person must haves are the shampoo and conditioner, the body bar, and then the tree tea oil. I highly recommend it, if you just want to try it out, I say start with the body bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by CoryR

I couldn't find the EXACT product description here on MA.COM but, I want reader to know how WONDERFUL this product truly is and it should be marketed for men/women! For those NOT in the know- the product is sold in the men's line it's a LEAVE in CONDITIONER/BODY LOTION in the TEA TREE OIL mens care line... I was first turned on to this truly remarkable product while visiting LAS VEGAS this past summer. I had a deep/dark base tan but, with 0% humidity, scorching heat/sun my face burned so very badly it blistered... I looked terrible.. I was in Vegas during the hair show and during dinner buffet this really nice couple the woman was a hairdresser looked at my poor face and suggested PAUL MITCHELL'S leave in conditioner/body lotion.. To make the red less noticeable and the blisters to go away.. I went to MANDALAY BAY to the top notch salon and found the product.. .Look in the mens care line... It's in a dark green bottle with a tea-tree oil tree. It was kinda expensive about $13 for a medium sized bottle at a high end salon!

I immediately upon purchase applied the medium thick gel like lotion. I was expecting an uncomfortable sting since I was burned but, no it went on my parched skin smooth and light... Absorbed almost immediately... My skin felt moist and less inflammed within moments! The puffiness and redness was gone! This product is amazing! As I have sensitive/combination skin and it reacts to just about EVERYTHING! It also makes a wonderful cooling body lotion and leave-in condioner... My husband uses it as an after shave balm.. I bought the bottle LAST July and we're still using it! So, for under $15 this product is truly worth the price! I think it should be sold as more of a unisex product as I would never have thought to purchase it for myself or use it on my face! It comes in an easy to use pump and a little goes a long way... 1 pump will cover my entire face/neck. Any left on my hands I run through my hair!

For those with oily skin the TEA TREE OIL will help control acne and oil... Also, my friends kids were getting lice frequently and they now use this product as a preventative since TEA TREE OIL is a natural lice repellant!

I highly recommend this product for men, women and children.... !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kaymit90

I'm reviewing the Tea Tree Special shampoo and conditioner as a pair. I've been using this pair for a couple of months now. I've noticed my hair is shinier and softer with less dandruff. I have oily scalp and dry ends, and this pair really help improve my hair. I have highlighted hair and the shampoo is color-safe. It is a clarifying shampoo so it does not build up. The smell is minty and I find that a little too strong. When the shampoo gets in my eyes, it stings. I can live with that as it does wonders for my hair. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Tea Tree Special Shampoo. This was rec'd to me by my stylist when i was complaining about my oily scalp but dry ends/length. Clarifying shampoos just left my hair stripped and drier. This really regulates my scalp and I can longer now inbetween shampooing. It leaves my hair "squeaky" clean but without feeling stripped. The scent is reall strong but I love it! It really wakes up my senses. Also, leaves behind a semi-strong tingly feeling on your scalp with I love. My scalp feels fresh, clean no more itchiness or dandruff. The Tea Tree Special formula is the more purifying formula. I don't even need to use a clarifying shampoo anymore. This does it all w/o the harsh effects. I also color my hair demi-permanent and this has yet to fade my color. My HG and will continue to buy over and over again and will be the only shampoo I ever use! Note: This formula may be a little too much to handle for normal or sensitive scalps. Also, the smell may be a little overbearing if you are sensitive to smells. The minty smell does linger in your hair for a bit after you get out of the shower but slowly disipates. Doesnt bother me though cus it makes me feel fresh and clean and I personally love the smell. No heavy silicone build up and is NOT sulfate-free.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pelegrin18

After reading all of the reviews on this product I decided to buy it.. I wouldn't say I love it but I do like it.. This product leaves my hair super clean but it's not harsh. I donít like the smell too much but I love the tingle it leaves on your scalp that makes you feel fresh which I can appreciate specially on those hot humid Florida summers heading this way. Will I buy it again? I have to see how it works after I finish this bottle, but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by holdener4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE: I forgot to include that I use the Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner. I love this stuff! My salon uses thison my hair every time I come for an appointment. I finally decided to buy some when my salon had a deal where you got the 1 liter bottle of shampoo and conditioner for $36. I love how it comes with the pump, you definitely need it since the shampoo is super thick. I think it is very high quality shampoo and will last me forever because you don't have to use a lot of either one of them. I love the lavender mint scent so much that I find myself smelling my hair throughout the day, lol. My husband catches me and cannot help but laugh. It makes my color treated hair look super shiny and leaves it soft and full of body like a hair models hair. Very Moisturizing and never dries my hair out. I would recommend this to everyone, and I will be buying it again!