MAC Cleanse Off Oil

4.3

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Water / Aqua / Eau, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limonene

on 4/10/2013 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

MAC Cleanse Off Oil is the only thing that takes off my ColorStay foundation. Not only that, it takes off all of my eye makeup if I'm too lazy to use a special eye mu remover. COO doesn't break me out, and doesn't leave me oily. I should note that after I use the COO, I rinse with a little bit of my regular cleanser. One thing to note is that COO isn't great to travel with, though it does come in a travel size.

on 3/28/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this product, but I find it very drying. I definitely have to follow-up with a hydrating cleanser and a moisturizer - my skin is on the dry side. It removes everything,easily,and rinses clean,so I will buy again.

on 3/28/2013 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really good. My makeup comes right off...!! Even my eyeliner just smudges off... Couple of seconds and your face is cleaned off all makeup. Bit please use your cleanser afterwards. Cause this is not a cleanser just a makeup remover!!! It leaves my skin soft and makeup less. Definitely worth a try. I can't live without it!!! HG Product for sure!!!

on 3/18/2013 10:30:00 AM

It removes eye/waterproof make-up very well, without all that scrubbing. Is not harsh for my sensitive skin or my eyes (while I apply it, my vision gets blurry haha), but for my also acne-prone/oily skin, it calls for a double washing afterwards, with a good cleanser for oily skin, cause if I don't remove all the oil very well... Brace yourselves, breakouts are coming. For other skin tipes it should be a great product. Pricey, though.

on 3/8/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was in need of a make up remover since I was trying to go all natural with Olive Oil, which was good as well but too hard to take all my make up out. I was rubbing my skin causing irritation to my acne. I needed something soft quick and gentle.
I Came across this product on MAC's website. I checked the reviews here and they were all positive so I HAD TO TRY IT! I'm glad I did. I could not believe how quick it makes your make up literally melt, and then wash it off and its completely clean. I was so pleased for the first time with MAC.
The cleanser is so light if feels better than baby oil, then after you add a little water to your face becomes a smooth milky cleanser.
My waterproof mascara came off withing ten seconds (unbelievable) I loved it right there!
I will continue with my normal cleaners which honestly you dont have to. But I'm a freak I need to do it.
I would COMPLETELY Recommend this to all types of skin. Its gentle enough for everyone. :)

on 1/28/2013 10:51:00 PM

HEY EVERYBODY! IF YOU LOVE THIS PRODUCT AS SO MANY OF US DO, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT IS EASILY MADE AT HOME! MAC Cleanse Off Oil is nothing spectacular - oil cleansing has been around for decades (probably longer) but no one has thought about it because we're bombarded with chemical-laden products that even our dermatologists tell us to use! Oil cleansing is easy and you'll be AMAZED at how good your skin looks - FOR LESS $$$! All you need is a non-comedogenic base oil like Sunflower, Safflower, or Almond oil and mix in 10-20 drops of essential oils like Tea Tree (for it's antibacterial properties) and Lavender (for it's skin calming properties + it smells heavenly!). Shake it up and put several (10-15) drops on your fingers (or a cotton cleansing pad) and rub it in! Do this for 2-3 minutes. To remove the oil, you can spash warm water on your face and then wipe off with a towel or use another cotton pad that's slightly damp, then dry off with a towel. Done! Now, take a good, hard look. All you'll see is CLEAN! But the best part is the way your skin will feel! So soft! Go light on the nighttime moisturizer because you may not need to use as much (or any) after using the oil. Your face will already feel moisturized. In the morning, all you'll need to do is splash a little warm water on your face and pat dry. If your skin in super dry, you may want to repeat this process in the morning until your skin is no longer dry. I've almost eliminated moisturizing altogether! Can't say this will work with 100% of the people 100% of the time, but give it a try! It's worked for MANY! I even started my daughter on this once she began the dreaded "acne years", and literally overnight her acne improved 90%! She said she didn't believe me when I told her what to do (because I'm NEVER right about ANYTHING), but when she saw her face in the morning and noticed how it felt, she was a believer! Good luck to all!

on 1/23/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely adore this product. Nothing else I have ever tried comes close to how quickly Cleanse Off Oil can remove every single scrap of make up from my face. Honestly, it does EVERYTHING it promises to do.

I always wear long-wearing foundation (Double Wear) and powder (Ben Nye Neutral Set), plus heavy eye make up and long-wearing liquid liner (MAC Liquid Last). Cleanse Off Oil effortlessly removes all traces of make up from my face in record time. If you very lazy like me, it will soon become your best friend!

I use 2-3 pumps of the oil, massage it all over my face to break down my make up and then add lukewarm water to remove it all. It washes off cleanly with no greasy residue. My skin feels so beautifully clean and soft when I use it, but not that ‘stripped’ of moisture feeling that results when you use harsher cleansers. It's so brilliantly effective at tackling waterproof mascara!

Cleanse Off Oil contains several different oils including jojoba, rose hip, olive, and evening primrose and is completely free from mineral-oil, whilst also containing Vitamin E. So it’s very skin-beneficial and I have never experienced any breakouts or skin problems using this. It also has a very light citrus scent which I love!

The only thing that I hate about it is the price - £16 for only 150ml. A bottle lasts me a good 2 months so it's an expensive purchase.

on 1/15/2013 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this!!!! I have weird combo/oily -combo dry skin prone to break outs and this didn't break me out or dry me out either. Takes off everything!!!!! Love that my lashes don't fall out either...lol. I'm addicted!!! I still use a cleanser afterwards but only because I'm afraid of breaking out. The packaging is great and the smell isn't bad either...the price is so so kinda pricey but soooo worth it! Would definitely buy again.

on 1/15/2013 12:24:00 AM

I only purchased this to help get my mascara and eyeliner off. Instead, I found a really nice basic cleanser. It dissolves all my makeup, but I don't love it around my eyes. I have to rub the oil in for my mascara to dissolve and it clouds up my eyes if it seeps in. Still, if I don't use a separate eye makeup remover, this cleanser will get the job done. This doesn't break me out and it helps balance the oil production of my face. Sometimes I will wash my face a second time with another cleanser, but often I use this by itself as my evening cleanser. I've already repurchased and will continue to in the future. Cleanser is one of those things where it can be great for one person and awful on another, but this works for me so I wanted to add a positive review.

on 1/8/2013 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my 2nd bottle and will continue to purchase. Does an absolute job to taking off makeup, I like the feeling of all the grit and makeup coming off. Sometimes I use it just on the eyes, takes off mascara. W/o taking off your eyelashes! Yay! I am prone to breakouts and did not break me out at all, I usually follow up with a light cleanse with my regular cleanser.

Video Reviews & Tutorials