October 21, 2014 | 1841 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the bell shaped bottle. Thanks to this bad boy I don't have to straighten my hair if I don't want to. Use in moderation because if you put on too much you will look like grease ball head. I have naturally wavy/frizzy hair and this does a good job at taming my mane and it smells delightful I have repurchased this

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have like, the frizziest hair ever. But I used this with the regular Sleek and Shine system and my hair is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. And it smells great. My hair isn't half as frizzy now but I put it on and it gets frizz you didn't even realize was there. It leaves your hair soft and silky and smelling great! I love that you can open and close the bottle lock if you put it in a travel bag or something. It also is super cute and slim so it can fit in between a load of hair or beauty products with no problem

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by jenyabunney

This is my go to hair product since I was 14 years old. I have frizzy, dry, damaged, curly hair and this magical product makes my hair shiny, soft, and a bit more moisturized.
It smells amazing, and lasts longer than forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Amillionumbrellas

I got this for $4 at Walmart because I work as a swim instructor and being in the chlorinated pool for 12 hours a week was damaging my hair. I normally have pretty sleek, straight hair but it was getting frizzy from the pool. It works great and doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all. I only use a tiny amount and concentrate it on the ends of my hair. It smooths down frizz and I love running my hand through my hair after because it just feels so soft. I would definitely repurchase it but I don't think I'll be running out of product anytime soon, since i only use a small amount each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ayeitsme

Over the course of one year, my hair began to frizz up (probably a result of some not-so-good products on my hair) and it felt disgusting - dry, brittle, etc. I was a bit skeptical about this product because I was beginning to lose all hope that my frizz would ever be tamed. However, it was dirt cheap and came with a reasonable amount of product, so I decided to give it a go. It worked wonders! I apply this to my hair after showering when my hair is still damp. The smell is amazing, and it made my hair feel so soft and silky afterwards. Although my hair is still a bit frizzy, it's slowly getting better. I'd definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by taylormelia5

I got this product for $1.50 CAD with a coupon for $1 off and WOW. It's an impressive product for such a low price. My hair definitely feels super smooth and it doesn't look greasy at all. It's also kinda surprising that argan oil is the third ingredient listed although that could mean there'd like 50% of the other two ingredients before it but whatever. I don't have frizzy hair, it's straight and fine but I like how soft it is when I use this serum. Nice product, good price. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant live with out this stuff. its awesomeness in a bottle, iv tried so many frizz serums over the years and they just weighed my hair down and made it look gross and greasy, but not this...its the only thing i'll use. It works, i have natural curly hair and it does wonders for my curls, there frizz free... and it works just as good for straight hair. i love it and it smells good and its cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMakeupJunkie

i absolutely adore this stuff! i cant live without it...and yesss its for your ends not for anything above the ears(:
ive spent so much money on other oils and serums for triple the price and for nothing when ive had this lil puppy all along. i have straight thick hair but this just makes everything sleek and so pretty and soft! love love lovee

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great alternative for pricey coconut oils or moroccan oils! The reason why alot of people may be complaining about this product making their hair oily, is because serums are meant for YOUR ENDS. So, MAINLY apply the serum to the lower half of your hair. It is suggested to use it while your hair is damp, and to blowdry your hair after applying it. I always do this whenever I wash my hair, which is every other day/2 days or so. My hair definitely feels LESS frizzy and healthier from this product! Love it very much! :) And me likey pumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

I have come to terms with the fact that my ultra thick, coarse, curly hair will never be COMPLETELY frizz free. i will always have a little bit at my hairline, and if i use pomade to slick it down it looks strange. that being said, this diminishes about 90% of all frizz on my head which is pretty damn good. the back of my head and the sides of my hair are definitely not as frizzy. i would personally prefer it a little thicker, and the difference on my hair is there, its just not as significant as say, my HG, garnier curl sculpting cream gel. however it smells HEAVENLY, like strawberries :)