April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by luvtolaugh1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very intense but beautiful blush. It gives a pretty purply glow to the face, and the shimmer makes it a highlighter also. Also very good pigmentation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by PopRocksAndGummiBears

I love Angelika! Its a bright cotton candy pink with silver glitter, but the glitter doesnt stay, which kind of sucks. Its so pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much. I usually wear nude glossy lips when i wear angelika since this is so bright. NARS blushes last forever but they are kind of expensive. I would buy angelika again (: NW20

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful pink/violet color, its such a pretty cool toned pink. Its very pigmented, I just lightly tap my angled blush brush on the product and lightly sweep it on my cheeks. Gives a healthy flush of color. I like the packaging but took off 1 because of the rubbery finnish on it, witch looks sleek but gets dirty from other makeup really fast, such as powder or foundation. But other wise another great blush by nars! It sort of reminds me of mac's pink swoon but has more violet and much better color due to pink swoon being a sheer tone, u still get wonderful color from it but nothing like nars angelika! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by WhatWouldJaneDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like the colour, the new multiple in the same colour has much less sparkle.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i never try a shimmer before. And i rare to wear a pink blush on ( i always use coral or peachy) But when i bought this Angelika and use it in my medium skin tone ( i'm asian), i think i'm fall in love.
The Shimmer isn't too bright, not too sparkly. And the pink is soooo girly and pretty ^_^ i like it. And this is so match in my Medium skin tone... Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

Angelika is one of my favorite pink blushes! It's SO pigmented and I feel so girly every time I wear this blush. It gives you pretty doll like cheeks. It's perfect for everyday use! I don't think I will run out of this product anytime soon but I will buy this product again for sure if ever needed! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Really gorgeous color especially on fair skin. It looks scary in the pan, but if applied lightly, it gives a gorgeous pop of pink color. The glitter in this is a tad bit too large for my taste, but thats okay because you can just brush it off of your cheeks and you are left with a beautiful silver sheen. I love wearing this color in the spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by b3llav1ta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm an AAB with a medium-cool toned complexion during the cold months, and tan in the summer. I absolutely LOVE this blush. I own two NARS blushes, Angelika and Orgasm, and I found myself reaching for Angelika a lot more often. It looks very sparkly on the pan, but not so much when it's applied. Just a very subtle shimmer - that seems to fade away (I do have an oily complexion). Just like any other NARS blushes, the color stay on all day. A little bit goes a long way, and make sure you apply lightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fabulous blush for cool, fair skin tones. It's a matte pink with tiny silver sparkles in it, just enough to give a little light to the cheeks. Like all NARS blushes, it wears very well and because of the translucent quality of the pigments it mimics the natural flush of skin. This one looks smashing on me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous blush! I purchased this from the NARS website without even seeing or swatching it beforehand...I got it based strictly on the rave reviews on MUA. Despite looking so bright in the pan, Angelika doesn't look garish or tacky on me at all. In the pan it appears a very bright medium cotton candy pink with lots of fine silver flecks distributed throughout. On my skin you can hardly see the shimmer at all, it simply leaves a gorgeous dolly pink flush on my cheeks that looks ridiculously pretty. Infact, I would say it looks rather...natural! Lasts throughout the day with minimal fading, no irritation to my sensitive skin. I really do like this blush. I just really wish it wasn't so pricey!