December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Angelika looks very intimidating in the pan as I'm not a huge fan of shimmer or glitter. Despite that, I think this is a perfectly useable blush. It's a bright, cool blue-based pink with silver glimmers throughout. Pigmented and blendable. I tap off the excess from my brush and that minimizes the amount of shimmer transferred to my face. Despite being cool toned, it works with my warm skin quite nicely and is fairly buildable. Similar to MAC pink swoon on me but with more depth. I like it but I wish the lasting power was better on the skin, considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by MaCNaRsLoVeR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush it's my hg for pink blushes very little goes a long way and stays on just awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

1 out of my 5 favorite blushes right now. I used to stay away from these bright colors because I felt like I would look like a clown no matter how light I used it...but the thing with makeup is if you're going to wear it you need to own it! This is now one of my faves, a little goes a long way which is great, but be careful...a heavy hand WILL leave you looking like a clown :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by luvtolaugh1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very intense but beautiful blush. It gives a pretty purply glow to the face, and the shimmer makes it a highlighter also. Also very good pigmentation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by PopRocksAndGummiBears

I love Angelika! Its a bright cotton candy pink with silver glitter, but the glitter doesnt stay, which kind of sucks. Its so pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much. I usually wear nude glossy lips when i wear angelika since this is so bright. NARS blushes last forever but they are kind of expensive. I would buy angelika again (: NW20

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful pink/violet color, its such a pretty cool toned pink. Its very pigmented, I just lightly tap my angled blush brush on the product and lightly sweep it on my cheeks. Gives a healthy flush of color. I like the packaging but took off 1 because of the rubbery finnish on it, witch looks sleek but gets dirty from other makeup really fast, such as powder or foundation. But other wise another great blush by nars! It sort of reminds me of mac's pink swoon but has more violet and much better color due to pink swoon being a sheer tone, u still get wonderful color from it but nothing like nars angelika! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by WhatWouldJaneDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like the colour, the new multiple in the same colour has much less sparkle.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i never try a shimmer before. And i rare to wear a pink blush on ( i always use coral or peachy) But when i bought this Angelika and use it in my medium skin tone ( i'm asian), i think i'm fall in love.
The Shimmer isn't too bright, not too sparkly. And the pink is soooo girly and pretty ^_^ i like it. And this is so match in my Medium skin tone... Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

Angelika is one of my favorite pink blushes! It's SO pigmented and I feel so girly every time I wear this blush. It gives you pretty doll like cheeks. It's perfect for everyday use! I don't think I will run out of this product anytime soon but I will buy this product again for sure if ever needed! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Really gorgeous color especially on fair skin. It looks scary in the pan, but if applied lightly, it gives a gorgeous pop of pink color. The glitter in this is a tad bit too large for my taste, but thats okay because you can just brush it off of your cheeks and you are left with a beautiful silver sheen. I love wearing this color in the spring!