The Body Shop Grape seed glossing serum

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

on 1/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! Makes my hair so shiny and soft.

on 1/3/2011 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this! My hair is not that thick but it can get mega frizzy which is something I have always hated! I also straighten it regularly which leaves me with horrible split ends. One and a half pumps of this stuff and my hair is transformed! I concentrate mainly at the ends, but scrunch it all through my hair leaving it soft and healthy looking. The shine it produces is amazing! The bottle lasts for a long time and at 7 it doesnt break the bank! Very happy!

on 11/16/2010 10:19:00 PM

I bought this product after the reading the great reviews on MA. I have thin, straight hair with brittle/split ends. My hair is always getting tangled and knotted especially after washing which makes brushing it a pain. I find the product not very expensive, i also bought it during a special deal at the body shop so it only cost me 75 cents. I will be purchasing it again. the smell is pleasant and it left my hair smooth, soft and detangled. For fine hair such as mine I have to be careful with adding gloss because it may become oily. This product leaves me hair looking healthy and shiny without all the oil. love it!

on 11/12/2010 9:53:00 AM

I've been wanting a hair serum that makes my hair look glossy for the longest time. Due to The Body Shop's current holiday promotions, I decided to pick this up. I towel dried my hair and then squeezed about 3-4 pumps into my palm, rubbed them together and basically patted the serum all over my hair, concentrating on the ends, but I patted my hands on the upper parts of my hair too to give it a little bit of the serum. Then, I blow-dried my hair. Absolutely fantastically shiny, soft, and touchably silky hair. My hair hasn't been this glossy in ages (I have naturally black hair, so the gloss is REALLY important to give us that lovely sheen) and I just love the way it makes my hair look and feel! The serum itself is not sticky and is a bit on the thick side. It feels a little bit like a runny hair wax, but aside from that -- it's really good stuff. I will definitely be repurchasing...

on 10/21/2010 4:14:00 PM

This product is an excellent blend of silicones to add shine, and natural oils, like jojoba, to add conditioning. I use one pump on my ear-length thick brunette bob to add some extra shine and protection from the elements. As other reviewers mentioned, using too much leads to greasiness, thanks to the oils in the ingredients. Overall, I think the natural ingredients in this serum make it stand out compared to the competition, which is usually just a silicone formula without any extras.

on 9/30/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My hair is REALLY thin and straight and this has the tendency to make it look greasy. So I need to really watch how much I put on my hair to avoid that. I don't know if this improves my hair condition, but it's good as a quick fix for my dry ends. A little goes a long way for me since my hair is medium-length and I only apply once a day.

on 3/10/2010 12:37:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. I really thought I was going to love it but I think I'm a little biased due to my experience with the shampoos and conditioner from TBS. I do like the product and it does work but I agree with a reviewer about the difficulty to spread this product evenly. And it does look a little greasy too. The thing is that I need a serum that gives me more protection against heat. I don't have frizz issues and my hair is usually healthy, soft and shiny. My only problem is that my hair is too long (down to my waist) and thin so I need a little more from a serum. It's a good product but I don't think it's right for me (I love the smell btw).

on 2/7/2010 6:42:00 PM

The best hair serum EVER! Just 2 pumps after getting out of the shower (before styling) are enough to make my hair look healthy and gorgeously shiny! $10 well spent since a bottle lasts me a long time. I'm keeping this a secret outside MUA. lol

on 1/23/2010 10:45:00 AM

Ohh, this is the lightest hair serum. Makes my hair shines and moisture it without adding any weight to my fine hair. I just did hair extension, so this is really life saver for my extended hair. I apply this baby 3 times per day, my hair is still as light as feather. I will buy this serum again and again, cos it works like a dream.

on 1/20/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to swear by this product, which was perfect for my dry locks. I would apply a small amount on my hair while it was still wet and let it dry naturally. Result: my hair was visibly shinier!!!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products