October 2, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

My lips seemed to develop an immunity to the active ingredients in this almost immediately meaning I couldn't use this as often as I would have liked. Also, no matter how careful I was it seemed that the formula was always working its way back inside my lip and my tongue would always end up with a prickly, slightly metallic tasting tasting film on it. Gross! Over all this is nice but its a little pricey for the amount you get - I will say one thing though, if you don't mind waiting in between applications to make sure your lip's immunity is low this stuff lasts forever - the prickly stuff just doesn't seem to fade so good job to too faced for their formulation skills!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is def my new fav lip plumper! When applying try to stay within your lip line. If you go out of it you will have red around your mouth. It does sting alot and will make your lips bright red for a short time. The sting feeling wears off after a min or two and you're left with nice full lips. Some people don't like that stinging feeling but I don't mind it. You can feel it working. My lips def look bigger after I put this on. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great and the only one that actually does plump my lips out. When you put it on your lips tingle a bit for a few seconds. Try to just put it on your lips because if it goes anywhere else you will get a red ring like previous reviewer said. I really love this. I said to a friend about it and she tried it on but she didn't like it so I would say that it is one to try when you are in the store before you buy. Especiall if you are sensitive to products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by LeahManc

It definitely does what it says... just don't overdo it, you will end up with an odd ring around your mouth... just fill the fullest parts of your mouth and wait for it to take effect! It does sting a little, but nothing unbearable, and regular reapplications are needed to keep up the effect. I will use the one I've got, but wouldnt necessarily buy again, I prefer tricking people with clever shading with Benefit's Cupids Bow, less painful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lilith1979

this product is absolutely fabulous, no question about it, no messin, it works. I would buy this again and again, i want to stockpile this and i would sob like a small child if it was ever discontinued. When i first tried it instore, i was highly sceptical, having tried various lip plumpers before with varying degrees of success and never living up to their claims or the hype. But this...is different...from the first application when i applied it you actually feel it working on your lips) waited a minute or two and then looked in the mirror i was in love. my lips actually look like i have had collagen injections whenever i wear this, also it colours them just slightly a nice natural rosy colour, it has quite a good staying power as well although for maximum effect you should probably reapply every 3-4 hours or so. i don't know if it actually increases your lips volume on a more permanent basis over time or whether it is just meant to be a cosmetic but for those results, hey i'm not complaining and this only cost me 10 GBP, which i think is very reasonable for such a good product. i like the packaging too with the little pink tube and box, i highly rate this stuff and would recommend it to anyone. Buy it, you honestly will not regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kandy666

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this in a sale bin in House of Fraser, so price was good! The packaging is cute, with an injection-print label. It is quite a small tube though - which is good, because this stuff is like dynamite for the lips! When applying, don't put anywhere near the lipline as it seems to spread a lot and does create a red line around the lips, which looks like lipliner, which is ok. (Me and my mum found this out the hard way, when we put it on the lipline and it spread and looked like red lipstick that had bled badly). It really does plump - deffo looks like fillers. But the plumping comes with the almost unbearable burning sensation. I find I can leave this on for 5-10 mins tops, then have to wash it off with soap and water and put on some vaseline ... but then my lips look amazing - totally smooth and very big.

Sooo, this is well worth it for the plumping effect but I wouldn't use it on its own as it hurts too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

I love this plumping gloss - but it stings a little. In my experience, pain is beauty when it comes to lip plumbers so I don't mind this one as much. The taste isn't wonderful either. However when worn on it's own it gives my lips a deep red colour that looks totally natural and a good amount of plumpness - but not trout mouth. I think it's definitely worth he money since mine has lasted almost a year and I wear it at least twice a week. Also I love the fact that you can see how much you have left in the bottle. That way I know when I need to start looking to get a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by NioneEurantale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite plumping gloss. I have a sensitive skin and tend to have bad reactions to plumping gloss. I had absolutely no issues with this one. There is a bit of a warm tingly sensation when first applied, but it goes away quickly. My lips turn out looking very plump and very glossy. I have lip injection in several colors and the all look great alone or over lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on this after years of wanting to try venoms but I'd heard on here that too faced worked alot better, so I went with this one eventually. I going to be honest and say it works. My lips got pretty plump like I had just chewed on a chilly pepper or something hot and believe me when I say something hot, my lips felt like they were burning like on fire. Like others have mentioned it does leave a red ring around your lips so if you do plan on using this use sparingly and not so much on the outer ridges of your lips to line them. Oddly enough the effect doesnt last long, about an hour or less tops. Afterwards when I got home I noticed my lips felt extremely dry and flakey like I'd never experienced before. I dont know if I had an allergic reaction to it or what but it literally felt like my lips had been sun burned bad and were flakey as heck. wtf. Like I said before it does what it claims but I dont think its worth the pain so I'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some of my friends use it some do not recommend the product,but regard less of its effectiveness I would say that If you can afford it try it!...