September 14, 2014 | 1944 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Kelz42589

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff.. My nose and under my eyes is red sometimes and this product works very well to cover it up...Although I wish it would last longer than it does. It is usually worn off by the end of the day

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kochou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought the multi-color-green-corrector-pressed powder (yeah, say that ten times fast!) by Physician's Formula. I'm not thrilled about the brush that comes along with it so I've been using a super soft mineral make up blush brush by Mineral Options. It's become part of my daily routine for summer. I wear it under my powder foundation. It's been working. I have naturally red undertones which this helps to play down. The first time I tried it, I put too much on and soon learned that less is more. ^_^ The only thing that bothered me was the extra bulk of the compact, if the brush was softer I probably would not mind it as much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mistymew28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

well i thought i had red in my skin..but maybe it wasnt enough for this to work. i put it on and it left some parts of my face green and overall it made me look sickly. i didnt even put a lot on. this might work for really red people but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by audra81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always been on the look-out for something to combat my embarrassingly red blotchy skin. i am very pale, and for some reason when i drink too much, or get even just the slightest bit embarrassed; my face will turn a very deep red. in the past i have been teased by family, friends, and co-workers alike on how easily I blush. Which really makes it difficult to keep my emotions to myself. wheather i am stressed, mad, or embarrassed, everyone can tell.

first, i tried a light green foundation from clinque. It worked ok, but i hated the feel of liquid foundation... then i tried the green cremes, and concealers which provided the heavy concealing that i needed; but also left my face extremely green looking and uneven in tone.

i saw this product a while ago, and always wanted to pick it up but $11.00 for a pressed powder was just waaay too much then i was willing to pay.

I picked it up tonight on a whim (i had extra cash, and tried not to think about the price as i checked out and drove home). I tried it as soon as i got home. it took quite a few swipes in order to cover up all of the red on my face. but i was pleased with how well it evened out my tone, i couldn't detect any red (or green) at all. in fact, it blended so well with my normally pale skin that i looked like i haven't seen the sunlight in years! I guess i'll need to follow it up with some blush, or bronzer in order to put some color back onto my face. BTW i wouldn't dare think to use this product w/o first exfoliating, and moisterizing very, very well...

This product is heaven for someone like me who is pale and has an abnormal tendency to deep blushing. and like another reviewer commented on the idea of just covering up the red with regular powder/foundation/concealer. it just isn't that simple for me. when i would try to do that i would have to cake it on so heavy that you could tell i had a ton of make-up on... I look at this product as a primer; i get the red down, or diminished, and then i do the regular make-up routine. it saves time, money, and effort. but i must say that what i've seen so far, i really like the look of my even toned and unred complexion, it doesn't even look, or feel like i am wearing anything at all.. i might only wear this multi-green corrector, and nothing else except a little bluch, or bronzer.

my only concern (so far) is that when i went to take it off it rubbed off with barely any effort; which makes me wonder about it's "staying power".

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by raska

Ha ha ha:) I can't help myself but laugh. Girls, you have to use this green powder UNDER your regular powder. And it's only for those whose faces are too pink/red or you blush easily. Green is the opposite of red (remember the color wheel) so it tones down the redness. But you have to use a regular shade powder on top of that. I learned that ou have to be carefull not to over do it.Other than that, the product is ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Jaqueta

I'm not sure why the idea of putting unnatural colors on your face to counteract what's already there caught on, but I fell victim to it too. The best thing I can say about this product is that the powder itself is a fine, silky texture that went on smoothly and felt soft and clean on my face. As for the color, I applied it lightly and still looked slightly ill. I finally gave up and stowed this under my cabinet- until I bought the supercheap and wonderful NYC pressed powder, and switched out the cheap compact THAT comes in for the sturdy, clever compact this powder comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by WaterOtter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Other than the the compact being a little bulky, I loved this stuff. It's a wonderful base and I noticed a big diff in the oilyness of my face throughout the day. It tones down the red and didn't give me any green tint. You don't use much and it's not a cover-up for a pimple. It's a light powder base that tones down ruddy areas. Maybe everyone else was putting on too much to try to eliminate all redness and it shows the green, I don't know, but it worked great for me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by falloutboyrocks

wow this is almost horrible... your face seriously ends up looking obviously green. just use a powder your color to conceal... dont try green!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by AnnP30

Overall, I like this product, although I didn't get it to ease any redness in my face. However, I found that it's effective at keeping my skin from getting shiny throughout the day. I don't notice any green tint when I put it on and will keep repurchasing as an anti-shine tool. One bad point: It's fairly expensive for a drugstore powder ($12.50).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by lady_astrid2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have always had rosy cheeks, but sometimes the are just too much. i had heard rave reviews about physicians formula and thought, why not, if it works? WRONG. this stuff is horrible. it turns me green without taking away the red. i looked like a traffic light, minus the yellow. the only thing that i like about this is the packaging, which i think would be really functional for something other than this particular powder. i did manage to use the powder somewhat effectively (although some redness still peaked through, and all of the powder was gone in an hour): i put the powder on after my moisturizer and before my foundation. my foundation helps to tone down the green. all in all, i will not be buying this product again. i may try the liquid formulas, but green powder is horrible!