LUSH Fair Trade Foot Lotion

3.5

on 3/6/2009 9:18:00 AM

I don't usually like candy/minty smells, too sickening, but this one smells really nice.
It's a little greasy like most foot lotions but not unbearable. The next day my feet feel so relieved, soft and fresh. I would recommend this as more of a night lotion. I was trying to decide between this and pied de pepper, so when I run out i'll probably try the other one before I re buy.

on 3/2/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very minty. The peppermint and spearmint oils really help to revive tired feet..and leave them feeling fresh. The oils also help to stimulate circulation

on 1/4/2009 8:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Iīve purchased fair trade foot lotion 5 monthīs ago and the tub is still very full. I like the subtle minty scent it really gives a fresh feeling to your feet. Love the pink colour too! And i think it does a good job on soothening the hard bits on my feet. It doesnt absorb very well though so thats the main reason i dont use it every day.. All in all i think itīs a good food lotion but i wouldnt repurchase because of the greasy feeling.

on 12/20/2008 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Pros: Great colour (pink!), small amount of moisturisation, cooling sensation from peppermint

Cons: Strong 'minty' smell (I don't like mint!), greasy texture, doesn't absorb easily, not so effective for super-dry feet.

I walk a lot and as a result have a lot of hard skin on my feet (sorry if you're eating). I find that this is too runny and ineffective to properly moisturise really abused feet - I prefer the Body Shop's Hemp foot cream.

One of the few Lush products I don't like! Nice pink colour & smells really minty, but as for a foot lotion - it's quite crap! It's too thin for my liking, doesn't keep feet soft or do much really. Would not buy again!!

on 6/12/2008 1:34:00 AM

I am addicted to this stuff!
It was purchased at the Herald Square Lush during a recent vist to NYC, and was meant to be a gift for my Ma-in-Law.
But, my feet were feeling kind of achey, and I remembered this had Arnica in it :)
So...I dipped in for a little bit, and Wow! At first I wasn't sure if I really liked how it smelled, kinda medicinal, minty, with an odd pink color. After masaging it in, and slipping under the hotels white sheets(which didn't get discolored btw,) my feet felt sooo happy!
I have used it Every night since then, and my tub is only 1/2 full now a month later! Whoohoo, i do like to slather it on, ans wish they made an Even Bigger tub of this (would cut down on packaging!)
Ok, I lied, I haven't used it Every night...a few nights ago I misplaced the tub and had to use Charity Pot, and while Charity Pot is a lovely cream, it is no Fair Trade :(
Under the covers, my feet actually were sad, they just didn't feel right! hahahaha! Truly!
So, now I'm trying to stock up on it (I also use it on a sore kneee, elbows, shoulder blade...ahhhh, nice!) and perhaps the MIL will finally get to try some :)

on 4/19/2008 11:30:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foot lotion! It is a tad less greasy than the pied de pepper but still takes some time to sink in. The smell is incredible and even the bright pink color is fun. I only wish it came in a smaller size than the giant tub...however, I happen to like Lush's packaging because it is all recyclable

on 4/19/2008 10:47:00 AM

Absolutely the best foot lotion-cream I've ever used (and I've used a lot, from cheap to high-end). Great colour, texture and smell. Leaves me with baby soft feet and toes that are completely cooled and soothed after a long day.

I love this foot lotion as an everyday foot lotion. It is lightweight, cooling and soothing. It has a lovely smell, too. It is not greasy, but I do use a greasier lotion at least once a week to really moisturize my feet. The nice thing about this lotion is you can use it in the morning and it wont feel weird inside your socks or shoes. Oh...and the tub is LASTING FOREVER! I bought this months ago and I am still using it almost daily.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This seriously helps swollen and sore feet. I run 3+ miles daily and I'm on my feet a fair amount at work. This stuff seems to soothe my sore feet after I get out of the shower and helps to lock in moisture. It doesn't dry with a greasy finish. I took off one lippie because if my feet are seriously dry and chapped, this stuff doesn't quite moisturize as well as I would want it to. In these cases, you need to pair it with a heavier balm - Badger or bag balm (awesome) then cover with socks. This also works great as a daytime foot cream and deoderizer - thanks to the peppermint it contains.

Top Rated LUSH Products