October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Styling Products - Frederic Fekkai - sheer hold hairspray

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ashtraygirl11

I usually don't use hairspray cause it always gave this sticky feeling to my hair but I decided to try this one and it's awesome!

Yes, if you spray it too close and only point to one area, you will get this one chunk of hair that sticks together, but you kinda have to shake the bottle and spray it to your hair evenly.

Though it does its jobs very well, but it only holds my hair for one day. If I sleep on it, I'm losing some of the textures that I want on my hair. Well, I guess I'm asking too much from a hairspray.

I got the travelling size and since I don't use it too often, I think I'm gonna stick to get the small size. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by chicredress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best hairspray I have ever used. AMAZING, buildable hold, totally transparent and not sticky... smells amazing and just all-around blows my mind. The big bottle is around $35 but lasts a long time and I would buy it again! Never thought I'd love a hairspray this much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not find this to be a very sheer hold at all. It was just like any other medium-hold hair spray. I am much happier with Schwarzkopf OSIS Elastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i must agree with the other reviewers this hairspray is really really good!!! it holds my hair without being sticky and it does give it great shine!!! i love this!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2006 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Meisje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I havenít used hairspray much before, mainly because I didnít like the smell and couldnít stand that tacky feeling. Iíd heard this was different so I gave it a try.

This is great for me. The scent is very subtle and pleasant. It doesnít have very strong hold/fix but it leaves my hair feeling natural Ė not sticky or feeling weighed down or like itís coated.

Itís also good for extending the life of your hair wash. If you havenít got time to wash, a quick spray of this livens up my hair.

I only need it occasionally so I donít mind the high price because itís a big can so it should last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by kates76

I think I may like this more than my beloved Kerastase h/s! I love this spray for holding my fine - but lots of it - hair. Gives great hold without stiffness and I can layer it on, rebrush, etc. as much as I want. The only downside here is the price - I paid around $22 but less than Kerastase and worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by loonshki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first purchased this in a travel size, and later repurchased in a special extra-large promotional size at Sephora. The SA's recommended this to me in South Beach, when I asked for the "best hairspray against humidity". This does hold about as well as anything I've tried, and the mist is very fine and doesn't make my hair feel too stiff. I've tried so many of the new sprays that have a fine mist but do NOTHING to hold my hair, and I had almost given up on finding a spray with a fine mist and good hold. In addition, it does seem to add shine to my hair. It's pretty expensive, but so far it's the HG of hairsprays for my fine hair in this Florida humidity.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jg722

I purchased the travel size of this just because I don't use hair spray that often. I like that this is an aeresol (don't know if I spelled that right) spray, so you can use it continuously. I holds well and isn't sticky, but it has that typical hair spray smell that I hate. I'll use this one up, but I won't repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by StellaCH

This is perfect. I used it for the first time after i put hot rollers in my hair. It managed to hold the curl (not easy for my hair) without making is sticky and dry

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by SparkleCurves

I love this...great hold without being heavy. I have fine hair, and that's a BIG deal.