April 16, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by maddoc

I bought this cause it was on offer in Boots, and I was like, I WANNA try it!! :P

It is VERY glossy, and it has a nice taste and smell to it (a real plus!! :P).. I think it had a bit of glitter in it, and it does stick on your lips after the gloss has gone away. which is why i took off a mark on the rating :P and i think it was too glossy (for my) everyday wear. you see, i prefer more natural looking makeup, and it is anything but!! :P but it is a real nice gloss and i would recommend people to buy it :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

Gorgeous tone of color. I don't remember what the number it is. It shining very beautiful, lil bit of orange and pink and gold shimmer, non-sticky. Good gloss to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by danai

I just got this one in "Rose Idyllic". I'm not going to discuss the shade here because it's reviewed in another section, so I'll just stick to the actual gloss, which I find very satisfactory. The consistency to me is perfect; not oily, not sticky, not goopy, not watery; just smooth and silky. It makes my lips look their best: full, shiny and luscious. Furthermore I put it on four hours ago, went out shoppping, came back, had some candy and, surprisingly, it's still more or less there.I don't think it would survive a meal, but I don't know any gloss that does. The tube is girly and glamorous.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is that little brush applicator which I find a little too small, plus I kind of dislike the floral smell. It's also not the cheapest gloss available, but to me it's so worth it.
To sum things up, this is a good, non sticky, silky gloss that has some lasting power and makes lips look gorgeous. The color selection is very tempting so I plan to invest in more shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

The colors, looking from outside are nice but when you actually put this old, your lips look all shimmery and silver, which isn't something I want. It smells good also but it's very sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by icannotthinkofone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love these lipglosses because they have amazing shine and are quite long-lasting but they are not tacky! you won't find strands of hair stuck to your lips when there's a breeze. (the only exception is the mint gloss.) there is a wide range of colours so you'll definitely be able to find one that you like. it's a leeeeetle bit more expensive than l'oreal, maybelline or revlon but it's of much much better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by darkpoet

One of my favorite lipglosses of all time! Very shiny, smooth application, and the applicator is a brush! Gorgeous color and shine, but not very sticky, and lasts for a long time. I don't think I have found a comparable lip gloss, not even MAC lipglass or Stila lipglaze. Bourjois has been one of my favorite company brands that I trust since it has been around for a long time, but they are still the most innovative when it comes to color and packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

I used to work at a bourjois counter but trust me I care way more about quality than brand loyalty. I really like these glosses because they condition you lips with vitamin e while providing tons and tons of shine. One client insisted that I had my lips done because of them. At 19 yrs old! (I really think she may have been slightly crazy). Anyway, they are very highly pigmented and not tacky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by HelloKittyGal

I agree with another reviewer. This product is overloaded with glitter particles and it takes some effort to get it all off! However, on the upside it is quite thick and I found that it lasted quite a while. Also the colour is highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Kagali

Back when I was about 12 or 13 these were the first glosses my mom allowed me to buy in very neutral shades. And I still love them to this day. Since then I have tried almost the full range, although I haven't been keeping up with the collection for the past couple of years. I always liked the formula of these and the color selection (not MAC but not bad if you ask me). I like the packaging very much, the lip brush in these is so easy to use, precise and very easy to wash. I love the fact that these shimmer. Basically if I didn't already own too many glosses these would be definitely worth buying. I think the price is good (I think here they are around $10 a pop).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I bought this product because it was highly recommended by alot of Japanese fashion magazines. And I just learnt not to trust them anymore. It is'nt bad, just overrated and not worth $22 SGD. It is pretty pigmented, with a glitter overdose. Read: When you wipe it off, the glitter stays. And it takes 2 days of bathing to actually get rid of the last traces of glitter around you lip area. Gross.
But the effect is pretty. The colour is nice, the glitter shines, it makes your lips look yummy. Won't buy again but glad I own one. (Mine is Les Nudes #37)