L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color Shampoo

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Polyparaben, 2-Oleamido-1, 3- Octadecanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 8/19/2006 4:10:00 PM

I used this and the conditioner together. I thought it was really good. Keep up the color, and you get a shiny and more manageble hair and it is a little bit softening. The smell is also a BIG +! Smells adorable and wonderfull!
I had it in 250mls bottles just to test and it worked out really well. I think I will buy the bigger version when I used up all my other hairproducts. Recommend it to those people how has colored hair and need to keep it up.

Received this for Christmas and thought it would work really well. I haven't noticed anything good or bad about it, which tells you it's not a miracle or HG product. It is a bit drying, too, as I fight to get a comb through my hair. It does not rinse very cleanly, either. I don't know why, but I'm just not impressed. I continue to use it only because I haven't discovered a shampoo that will protect my color-treated hair.

on 6/23/2006 8:58:00 AM

This is a great shampoo. I have used so many, including Kerastase, and this is better and cheaper than Kerastase. The conditioner is also great. I think I will be using this for a while. It is still expensive, but not as expensive as the Kerastase line and it seems to work better for me. This shampoo has great lather and only takes a little and the smell is awesome! Will definitely be buying again.

on 6/22/2006 6:16:00 PM

The shampoo itself is good... great texture, smell, bottle (I bought the one with the pump).
The problem is it weights down my hair too too much! No longer than 5 hours after washing my hair with this shampoo, my scalp looks oily, and the ends feel heavy and dump. I promise I tried to like it, maybe thinking it's just a fase and using a more detergent shampoo beforehand would help. Nope. My hair just doesn't like it. I have thin hair, a little oily on the scalp, very fragile and sort of damaged because of highlights.
I'll stick with Bain de Force or the #2 from Kerastase - just as moisturizing, and those don't make my hair feel heavy afterwards.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Let me say that I wasn't impressed with this shampoo at all, infact I was really disappointed!! I'm in love with the matching conditioner and thought the poo would be just as fabulous, but it's not, at all. I found this shampoo to be rather drying and didn't moisturize my hair at all. It still has that same great scent as the conditioner, but the scent isn't going to justify the awfulness of this product. Plus, this line is very expensive and very hard to find. Honestly, I don't think this shampoo warrants it's outrageous price tag. I'll keep the conditioner as a treat to myself to use every once in awhile and return the poo. I won't be repurchasing from this line since the prices are so outrageous and the products are so difficult to find! If I'm going to pay upwards of $20 for a shampoo, I'll stick with Kerastase which is 1000x better and much easier to purchase.

on 12/9/2005 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

An average daily shampoo that was okay, but very expensive for the amount you get and I saw no difference between using this and L'oreal Vive shampoo for colored hair, so I won't repurchase.

on 11/16/2005 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a decent shampoo for coloured hair. Recently, I got copper and blonde highlights and this shampoo, combined with the conditioner, has quite nicely prevented the copper highlights from fading. I used this shampoo even before I got highlights because it's so gentle. The scent is lovely, not too strong, and I love the fact that it also comes in a big pump dispenser, which is very convenient in the shower.

on 11/3/2005 11:07:00 PM

This shampoo smells great, cleans, shines and lasts forever as you only need to use the tiniest amount :)

on 10/4/2005 9:09:00 PM

I paid a lot of money for this tiny amount of shampoo, and found it to be identical to L'oreal Vive shampoo for color treated hair. Save yourself some cash and get a whole lot more product. Grrr.

on 6/16/2005 1:19:00 AM

I just got highlights and my stylist recommended this particular shampoo along with the gel masque (not the conditioner). They work really well together and I've washed my hair a couple of times since I got the highlights done and the color just looks 100% better! My hair feels soft and shiny and really manageable. I leave the masque on for about 4 minutes and it really works wonders. I think she was right, they work best together.