September 2, 2014 | 1156 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett3030

This is a great shampoo. I have used so many, including Kerastase, and this is better and cheaper than Kerastase. The conditioner is also great. I think I will be using this for a while. It is still expensive, but not as expensive as the Kerastase line and it seems to work better for me. This shampoo has great lather and only takes a little and the smell is awesome! Will definitely be buying again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by uh_gabyzinha

The shampoo itself is good... great texture, smell, bottle (I bought the one with the pump).
The problem is it weights down my hair too too much! No longer than 5 hours after washing my hair with this shampoo, my scalp looks oily, and the ends feel heavy and dump. I promise I tried to like it, maybe thinking it's just a fase and using a more detergent shampoo beforehand would help. Nope. My hair just doesn't like it. I have thin hair, a little oily on the scalp, very fragile and sort of damaged because of highlights.
I'll stick with Bain de Force or the #2 from Kerastase - just as moisturizing, and those don't make my hair feel heavy afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2006 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mainline_diva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me say that I wasn't impressed with this shampoo at all, infact I was really disappointed!! I'm in love with the matching conditioner and thought the poo would be just as fabulous, but it's not, at all. I found this shampoo to be rather drying and didn't moisturize my hair at all. It still has that same great scent as the conditioner, but the scent isn't going to justify the awfulness of this product. Plus, this line is very expensive and very hard to find. Honestly, I don't think this shampoo warrants it's outrageous price tag. I'll keep the conditioner as a treat to myself to use every once in awhile and return the poo. I won't be repurchasing from this line since the prices are so outrageous and the products are so difficult to find! If I'm going to pay upwards of $20 for a shampoo, I'll stick with Kerastase which is 1000x better and much easier to purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An average daily shampoo that was okay, but very expensive for the amount you get and I saw no difference between using this and L'oreal Vive shampoo for colored hair, so I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2005 4:12:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a decent shampoo for coloured hair. Recently, I got copper and blonde highlights and this shampoo, combined with the conditioner, has quite nicely prevented the copper highlights from fading. I used this shampoo even before I got highlights because it's so gentle. The scent is lovely, not too strong, and I love the fact that it also comes in a big pump dispenser, which is very convenient in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Perth1

This shampoo smells great, cleans, shines and lasts forever as you only need to use the tiniest amount :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2005 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Bubbalish

I paid a lot of money for this tiny amount of shampoo, and found it to be identical to L'oreal Vive shampoo for color treated hair. Save yourself some cash and get a whole lot more product. Grrr.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got highlights and my stylist recommended this particular shampoo along with the gel masque (not the conditioner). They work really well together and I've washed my hair a couple of times since I got the highlights done and the color just looks 100% better! My hair feels soft and shiny and really manageable. I leave the masque on for about 4 minutes and it really works wonders. I think she was right, they work best together.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2005 6:27:00 AM More reviews by exsupahero

I got this based on the reviews from other MUAers and I have to say that I like this shampoo! It's a bit expensive for such a small bottle but it has made my hair looking alot better! Of course I don't have anything else to compare this to but my highlights are definitely brighter (and cleaner looking). I use this with the Aussie 3 minute conditioner and my hair is totally prettty, soft and fine. :) Oh, and the scent is h.e.a.v.e.n.l.y!! Definitely not overpowering!

Edit: Okay, so I still love the scent from this shampoo but I must say... it causes buildup. I have found another shampoo that does the same thing (but actually cleans my hair w/o stripping it) for much, much cheaper. Oh, and my highlights are actually not dull with the other shampoo either. I will be alternate between this and my other one but after this runs out, I won't be buying it again. It's a good shampoo and all, but it isn't great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by pinkcat1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the one for fine hair and I think it is one of the best out there! My fine colour treated hair ends up with body and shine and not poofy or limp. I am a bit of a shampoo junkie and this one is great! Smells nice too!